Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Legal?  (Read 5176 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

we know that after G20 summit, 15 country gives their statement about bitcoin is legal and the rest of that country is restricted or abstain. I think soon, there will be many countries that will give a statement about bitcoin is legal so people can use bitcoin without worry and they can earn money from bitcoin like we did.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

The legality of bitcoin depends on who you are, and what you’re doing with it.

There are three main categories of bitcoin stakeholder. Someone may fall under more than one of these categories, and each category has its own legal considerations.
I consider Bitcoin legal and do not cause big problems if I use Bitcoin in terms of work and my investment assets. But the Government in my country has not yet authorized Bitcoin but it is still allowed to use Bitcoin although not free. As long as I do with Bitcoin are positive things that bring good impact, I will continue to use and maintain Bitcoin in my life.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
nguyenminh72

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

It is legal. There are other countries who uses it already as their daily transaction purposes and in my country although not everyone knows about it but we have bitcoin atm here
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

It is legal. There are other countries who uses it already as their daily transaction purposes and in my country although not everyone knows about it but we have bitcoin atm here

Unfortunately my government still against with bitcoin but I'm still able use bitcoin with my own risk.
It's reasonable since my government are afraid with bitcoin value especially when dollar getting advance and push down my fiat value !
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

For me its legal.. I don't no why some country take it as an illegal project
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

There are three main categories of bitcoin stakeholder. Someone may fall under more than one of these categories, and each category has its own legal considerations.
Bitcoin is legal to me but not to my country. The government still considers Bitcoin illegal and has not yet legalized it. I do not know how long the Government wants to consider Bitcoin legal and free to use in my country. I always use Bitcoin in a positive way. But I always hope that soon the Government will legalize Bitcoin.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

Legal in what way was it? If for investment assets of course Bitcoin legal but if for tool Bitcoin transaction not yet legal in my country. The government in my country does not want it if people use Bitcoin as their transaction tool. Because the Government does not want if its citizens more switch to Bitcoin than the currency of the country.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

~~
Legal in what way was it? If for investment assets of course Bitcoin legal but if for tool Bitcoin transaction not yet legal in my country. The government in my country does not want it if people use Bitcoin as their transaction tool. Because the Government does not want if its citizens more switch to Bitcoin than the currency of the country.
Each country has its own policies. So, some are legalized and some are not. It must be more specific, whether for investment or commodity or as a means of payment. It needs to be well understood.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

~~
Each country has its own policies. So, some are legalized and some are not. It must be more specific, whether for investment or commodity or as a means of payment. It needs to be well understood.
It depends on the country since a lot of countries accepts bitcoin and a lot also banned it a lot still not sure since they are allowing their people for this but they don't want to tolerate while they are still in the process of evaluating it, so if that is the case in your country just continue to contribute to the btc community so that the government could see the good outcome.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Bitcoin legality is depends upon the country which you resides. Because in some countries bitcoin annouced as legal. At the same time some countries banned the bitcoin in their country. In my country bitcoin os neither legal nor illegal. But people bitcoin for their basic needs. It would give life to many people. We yse it bitcoin for legal purpose then there is no issues. Same time if we use it for illegal means it should be consider as illegal. If government accepts bitcoin it will gain more profit.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Bitcoin legality is depends upon the country which you resides. Because in some countries bitcoin annouced as legal. At the same time some countries banned the bitcoin in their country. In my country bitcoin os neither legal nor illegal. But people bitcoin for their basic needs. It would give life to many people. We yse it bitcoin for legal purpose then there is no issues. Same time if we use it for illegal means it should be consider as illegal. If government accepts bitcoin it will gain more profit.
You could not consider as all are using it for legal purposes, there are some people who did not use bitcoin for legal that the reason some countries are keep refusing bitcoin they afraid of this for illegal activities.
Well, here in my country we are still lucky bitcoin is not illegal but not declare as a legal, government is neutrality of bitcoin because they know that there are many people who got benefits on the state of the country. Besides here bitcoin was recognized as a part of currency that pays bills.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

It is legal mostly countries and transactions is held with bitcoin.
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

The legality of Bitcoin depends on the country in question. In China it is illegal while in some countries it is legal. Bitcoin, in my country it is not illegal. The only hitches Bitcoin face is that most populace do not know about it.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

If your country accept so you can surely say that bitcoin is legal but just only to your country! If one country don't accept it you surely say that it's illegal!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

in some countries there are already legalized Bitcoin as payment transactions, but there are some countries also that have not legalized Bitcoin. Hopefully the future of Bitcoin can be recognized in all countries and be used as a legal means of payment.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

It depends upon the country which you resides. In india it is neither legal nor illegal. People here are using bitcoin and local exchanges done transactions. People earn through bitcoin, if it is used for legal then there is no problem. Government is in neutral stage, it is not announced as completely illegal. At the same some countries accept bitcoin, this would make a change to other countries also in future.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Sensus.Network

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

It depends upon your jurisdiction , state and center laws .
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I think bitcoin is legal because it is very good for economics
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

It depends on what country you are belong with mate. There are countries that banned or made bitcoin as illegal. So if you belong in those countries then you are prohibited to use bitcoin or still you can but just be careful not to be caught. I live in a country where bitcoin is not an issue and we also have a local wallet in which we able to convert our btc unto cash in just a second. Though the establishment that accepts btc is not that plenty yet but it will be in the near future i guess.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:59 AM

Bitcoin has not been legalized in my country but I still use Bitcoin as my investment asset. In my country Bitcoin is only prohibited as a transaction tool. I also use Bitcoin for positive things and do not harm any side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: