Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get accepted to signature campaign?  (Read 1981 times)
kkent (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Try to read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 and also this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692740.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

nb1985

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

It looks like you have been applying to Lutpin run campaigns, judging from his post history, he doesn't appreciate people posting in Politics/Society about disproving religion (which your post history shows that you have done). You might have just pissed him off if he is anti-atheist bigot and will just never get into a campaign that he runs. You might as well just move on to a new campaign run by someone unbiased.
boyptc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)? I am always looking for opportunities to earn some Bitcoin, but my professional background doesn't lend itself very well to the cryptocurrency marketplace. I am a professional genealogists who went to law school and am now an attorney. Neither of these fields allow for much of the anonymity that many crypto-users desire to maintain. I can't exactly show up in court to represent someone without knowing their real information, and a genealogist is useless without true information about a person's lineage, haha.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?
The number one reason and the most important is the quality of your posts. If you look at your posts they are very short and not on subject. Almost all the signatures have the rule of posts where they should be at least 75 characters wich means at least 7-10 words but thats like the minimum. You should check the members wich participated in campaigns and see how their posts looks and do the same thing. Be careful and do not copy paste posts because you are going to be banned on this forum

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

The number one reason and the most important is the quality of your posts. If you look at your posts they are very short and not on subject. Almost all the signatures have the rule of posts where they should be at least 75 characters wich means at least 7-10 words but thats like the minimum. You should check the members wich participated in campaigns and see how their posts looks and do the same thing. Be careful and do not copy paste posts because you are going to be banned on this forum

Would you mind telling me which of my October posts this would apply to? I just looked through all of my October posts and most (if not all) are over that 7-10 word limit and on topic for the discussion that they are responding to. Unless I am misunderstanding what is meant by "on topic." I am assuming that all of my posts about the taxable nature of crypto-currency is "on topic" given that the OPs were asking about taxes on crypto.

edit: legitimate question, not trying to be a dick
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

Would you mind telling me which of my October posts this would apply to? I just looked through all of my October posts and most (if not all) are over that 7-10 word limit and on topic for the discussion that they are responding to. Unless I am misunderstanding what is meant by "on topic." I am assuming that all of my posts about the taxable nature of crypto-currency is "on topic" given that the OPs were asking about taxes on crypto.

As I said the minimum is 75 characters(that about 15-20 words,my mistake) but you have to make longer post than that. Your posts are not on topic. I mean is a topic is a about a website that is a scam you dont make a post like " I can confirm this website is a scam. Definitely." I ask you if you would be a campaign manager would you pay someone for a post like this?

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

As I said the minimum is 75 characters(that about 15-20 words,my mistake) but you have to make longer post than that. Your posts are not on topic. I mean is a topic is a about a website that is a scam you dont make a post like " I can confirm this website is a scam. Definitely." I ask you if you would be a campaign manager would you pay someone for a post like this?
I am assuming that you are referring to the "Re: BTCHEAT.COM IS ONLY A HOAX?" posting? That post was far more than you imply. It was 63 words long and explained exactly why I was confirming it as a scam. That is triple the minimum words and definitely contributing to a discussion focused on determining if a website is a scam, so how would it not qualify as "on topic" and "contributing"
?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:03:38 AM

Well the other reason there are lots of people right now are joining in signature campaign now a days and i think it would be hard to join signature campaign right now . but if you can be made a constructive post and increase the quality of your post and be early when applying in signature campaign you can be accepted..  Most they are accepted those people who contribute here in forum if you can responds and help other people who needs answer here in forum and you can answer them all those post for me are eligible for me as constructive and high quality than just posting the same what other posting too.. since you are just Jr. member   i think you don't have lots of knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency so for me better to be active here and make your with sense.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

OP should ask the campaign manager what is the problem why they do not accept you, you would know what is your need to improved to be able to accept next time.,
My tip are:
-Just post more constructive
-Do not focus in one section and post in multiple thread
-Do not spam
-and the very important is be active in this forum most of the campaign manager is looking for the activity of one users base on the post every day.

Goodluck hoping that you will be accepted next time you apply in signature campaign also since you are jr member try to improve post quality and when you reach member rank i think you'll be accepted in any campaign you want.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:20 AM

OP should ask the campaign manager what is the problem why they do not accept you, you would know what is your need to improved to be able to accept next time.,
My tip are:
-Just post more constructive
-Do not focus in one section and post in multiple thread
-Do not spam
-and the very important is be active in this forum most of the campaign manager is looking for the activity of one users base on the post every day.

Goodluck hoping that you will be accepted next time you apply in signature campaign also since you are jr member try to improve post quality and when you reach member rank i think you'll be accepted in any campaign you want.

Thank you very much for the advice.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1877

Metawin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)?
I got accepted on my first signature campaign while I was still a newbie. Back then the campaign manager I got in to wasn't that strict but that doesn't matter now since there's a low chance that you'll get in to a campaign with a newbie rank.

Ask the campaign manager through pm you should get a reply. There are campaign managers who don't mention the reason why a certain user is rejected due to the amount of applicants they're getting or they're tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:45 AM

You don't need a luck in order to get accepted to a certain campaign as it is not the thing that we should be relying to, if you want to join to a campaign and get accepted you need to cobsider those things to make you qualified such as activity, quality of your posts and also your Rank these are the most common things required that you have to acquire in order to be eligible to participate to a campaign .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

Yes, there are some rules mentioned by the campaign owners. They will provide some specified requirements and we need to qualify those requirements. After applying manager will check your past history posting and then he will decide whether to accept you are not camapign.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:48 AM

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)? I am always looking for opportunities to earn some Bitcoin, but my professional background doesn't lend itself very well to the cryptocurrency marketplace. I am a professional genealogists who went to law school and am now an attorney. Neither of these fields allow for much of the anonymity that many crypto-users desire to maintain. I can't exactly show up in court to represent someone without knowing their real information, and a genealogist is useless without true information about a person's lineage, haha.

With this type of profession seriously you want to get into campaign's? You can even earn more through your career, I know it's not that much that you can earn since you are quite new here but being an attorney is something that everyone knows that you can earn even more through campaign's. If you are not that lucky in signature campaign's or you are still learning to improve your posts, you can try trading. No one has to accept you but you only need to buy and sell alt coins.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

With this type of profession seriously you want to get into campaign's? You can even earn more through your career, I know it's not that much that you can earn since you are quite new here but being an attorney is something that everyone knows that you can earn even more through campaign's. If you are not that lucky in signature campaign's or you are still learning to improve your posts, you can try trading. No one has to accept you but you only need to buy and sell alt coins.

I assume you mean I can earn more BTC on the forum through being an attorney? Would you mind directing me to where/how? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: