Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get accepted to signature campaign?  (Read 1981 times)
kkent (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Try to read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 and also this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692740.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:35:30 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:43:29 PM

nb1985

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:47:43 PM

It looks like you have been applying to Lutpin run campaigns, judging from his post history, he doesn't appreciate people posting in Politics/Society about disproving religion (which your post history shows that you have done). You might have just pissed him off if he is anti-atheist bigot and will just never get into a campaign that he runs. You might as well just move on to a new campaign run by someone unbiased.
boyptc

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)? I am always looking for opportunities to earn some Bitcoin, but my professional background doesn't lend itself very well to the cryptocurrency marketplace. I am a professional genealogists who went to law school and am now an attorney. Neither of these fields allow for much of the anonymity that many crypto-users desire to maintain. I can't exactly show up in court to represent someone without knowing their real information, and a genealogist is useless without true information about a person's lineage, haha.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?
The number one reason and the most important is the quality of your posts. If you look at your posts they are very short and not on subject. Almost all the signatures have the rule of posts where they should be at least 75 characters wich means at least 7-10 words but thats like the minimum. You should check the members wich participated in campaigns and see how their posts looks and do the same thing. Be careful and do not copy paste posts because you are going to be banned on this forum

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

The number one reason and the most important is the quality of your posts. If you look at your posts they are very short and not on subject. Almost all the signatures have the rule of posts where they should be at least 75 characters wich means at least 7-10 words but thats like the minimum. You should check the members wich participated in campaigns and see how their posts looks and do the same thing. Be careful and do not copy paste posts because you are going to be banned on this forum

Would you mind telling me which of my October posts this would apply to? I just looked through all of my October posts and most (if not all) are over that 7-10 word limit and on topic for the discussion that they are responding to. Unless I am misunderstanding what is meant by "on topic." I am assuming that all of my posts about the taxable nature of crypto-currency is "on topic" given that the OPs were asking about taxes on crypto.

edit: legitimate question, not trying to be a dick
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

Would you mind telling me which of my October posts this would apply to? I just looked through all of my October posts and most (if not all) are over that 7-10 word limit and on topic for the discussion that they are responding to. Unless I am misunderstanding what is meant by "on topic." I am assuming that all of my posts about the taxable nature of crypto-currency is "on topic" given that the OPs were asking about taxes on crypto.

As I said the minimum is 75 characters(that about 15-20 words,my mistake) but you have to make longer post than that. Your posts are not on topic. I mean is a topic is a about a website that is a scam you dont make a post like " I can confirm this website is a scam. Definitely." I ask you if you would be a campaign manager would you pay someone for a post like this?

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

As I said the minimum is 75 characters(that about 15-20 words,my mistake) but you have to make longer post than that. Your posts are not on topic. I mean is a topic is a about a website that is a scam you dont make a post like " I can confirm this website is a scam. Definitely." I ask you if you would be a campaign manager would you pay someone for a post like this?
I am assuming that you are referring to the "Re: BTCHEAT.COM IS ONLY A HOAX?" posting? That post was far more than you imply. It was 63 words long and explained exactly why I was confirming it as a scam. That is triple the minimum words and definitely contributing to a discussion focused on determining if a website is a scam, so how would it not qualify as "on topic" and "contributing"
?
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:03:38 AM

Well the other reason there are lots of people right now are joining in signature campaign now a days and i think it would be hard to join signature campaign right now . but if you can be made a constructive post and increase the quality of your post and be early when applying in signature campaign you can be accepted..  Most they are accepted those people who contribute here in forum if you can responds and help other people who needs answer here in forum and you can answer them all those post for me are eligible for me as constructive and high quality than just posting the same what other posting too.. since you are just Jr. member   i think you don't have lots of knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency so for me better to be active here and make your with sense.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

OP should ask the campaign manager what is the problem why they do not accept you, you would know what is your need to improved to be able to accept next time.,
My tip are:
-Just post more constructive
-Do not focus in one section and post in multiple thread
-Do not spam
-and the very important is be active in this forum most of the campaign manager is looking for the activity of one users base on the post every day.

Goodluck hoping that you will be accepted next time you apply in signature campaign also since you are jr member try to improve post quality and when you reach member rank i think you'll be accepted in any campaign you want.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:20 AM

OP should ask the campaign manager what is the problem why they do not accept you, you would know what is your need to improved to be able to accept next time.,
My tip are:
-Just post more constructive
-Do not focus in one section and post in multiple thread
-Do not spam
-and the very important is be active in this forum most of the campaign manager is looking for the activity of one users base on the post every day.

Goodluck hoping that you will be accepted next time you apply in signature campaign also since you are jr member try to improve post quality and when you reach member rank i think you'll be accepted in any campaign you want.

Thank you very much for the advice.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1878

Metawin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)?
I got accepted on my first signature campaign while I was still a newbie. Back then the campaign manager I got in to wasn't that strict but that doesn't matter now since there's a low chance that you'll get in to a campaign with a newbie rank.

Ask the campaign manager through pm you should get a reply. There are campaign managers who don't mention the reason why a certain user is rejected due to the amount of applicants they're getting or they're tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:45 AM

You don't need a luck in order to get accepted to a certain campaign as it is not the thing that we should be relying to, if you want to join to a campaign and get accepted you need to cobsider those things to make you qualified such as activity, quality of your posts and also your Rank these are the most common things required that you have to acquire in order to be eligible to participate to a campaign .
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

Yes, there are some rules mentioned by the campaign owners. They will provide some specified requirements and we need to qualify those requirements. After applying manager will check your past history posting and then he will decide whether to accept you are not camapign.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:48 AM

What rank were you when you were finally accepted into your first campaign (if you don't mind me asking)? I am always looking for opportunities to earn some Bitcoin, but my professional background doesn't lend itself very well to the cryptocurrency marketplace. I am a professional genealogists who went to law school and am now an attorney. Neither of these fields allow for much of the anonymity that many crypto-users desire to maintain. I can't exactly show up in court to represent someone without knowing their real information, and a genealogist is useless without true information about a person's lineage, haha.

With this type of profession seriously you want to get into campaign's? You can even earn more through your career, I know it's not that much that you can earn since you are quite new here but being an attorney is something that everyone knows that you can earn even more through campaign's. If you are not that lucky in signature campaign's or you are still learning to improve your posts, you can try trading. No one has to accept you but you only need to buy and sell alt coins.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

With this type of profession seriously you want to get into campaign's? You can even earn more through your career, I know it's not that much that you can earn since you are quite new here but being an attorney is something that everyone knows that you can earn even more through campaign's. If you are not that lucky in signature campaign's or you are still learning to improve your posts, you can try trading. No one has to accept you but you only need to buy and sell alt coins.

I assume you mean I can earn more BTC on the forum through being an attorney? Would you mind directing me to where/how? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

Yeah rank matters dude, if he goes to post continously by learning the tactics and useful information to the other member will give better reputation and visiblity among all the people in the forum. There are many third world countries still giving very less amount as a salary for the graduates who are all working in the corporates. That is the reason self employment is taken in hand in those countries.
Luck is not work in signature campaigns dude. You should have a quality in your post to get accepted in the campaigns that's it.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Checking out your post history and the boards you are posting then I would say those boards aren't mostly considered as valid or counted specially you do post on legal,scam accusation and politics and society.If you do tried out to see most campaigns they do really exclude this boards for which if you do apply and manager see on the boards you posted then they will normally reject you because of that.This is why start on not posting on those boards and infact there are lots of boards to choose from which you should always seek for those who aren't excluded. Good luck.

kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

Checking out your post history and the boards you are posting then I would say those boards aren't mostly considered as valid or counted specially you do post on legal,scam accusation and politics and society.If you do tried out to see most campaigns they do really exclude this boards for which if you do apply and manager see on the boards you posted then they will normally reject you because of that.This is why start on not posting on those boards and infact there are lots of boards to choose from which you should always seek for those who aren't excluded. Good luck.

Isn't "Legal" one of the "good" boards? It is under the main Bitcoin Discussion board and directly related to Bitcoin? I thought that the excluded boards were the off-topic ones?
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

Isn't "Legal" one of the "good" boards? It is under the main Bitcoin Discussion board and directly related to Bitcoin? I thought that the excluded boards were the off-topic ones?

You will apply the signature campaign and it will chose to accept you. But will active your account. Signature campaign give to chance to improve your self and skill. So it good improve your future to help you. Campaign manager it will help to improve you life and it will give more information. If any mistakes he will give you to chge the mistakes. It improve your future growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mrjoy15

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

Simply, Always try to make quality post. Your post must be subject basis, avoid to make replied to those whose have got already lot of reply. I mean, try to make reply any newly made threads.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:42 PM

It's a good board but signature campaign managers does have their own preferences. Most of the campaign's are counting any post from that board but they do prefer to see their participants to post on different boards because signature should be visible all over the forum so the advertising for the company you are enrolled with shall be effective. And not only the off-topic boards/sections are the ones that mostly excluded, don't forget about the investor-based games and games and rounds boards.

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

It's a good board but signature campaign managers does have their own preferences. Most of the campaign's are counting any post from that board but they do prefer to see their participants to post on different boards because signature should be visible all over the forum so the advertising for the company you are enrolled with shall be effective. And not only the off-topic boards/sections are the ones that mostly excluded, don't forget about the investor-based games and games and rounds boards.

And as a company, you really don't want your product to just be in one place. To advertise is to at least spread the product, so it kind of defeat the purpose of campaigning. The areas that managers are not allowing are blocked because it is too common and most investors or anyone who is finding a good altcoin  do not really go in those threads and mostly they are found in some bitcoin related topics.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

You will apply the signature campaign and it will chose to accept you. But will active your account. Signature campaign give to chance to improve your self and skill. So it good improve your future to help you. Campaign manager it will help to improve you life and it will give more information. If any mistakes he will give you to chge the mistakes. It improve your future growth.
I think much better to build more good quality post and do not wait campaign manager to tell you to improve your post quality and we all know that is the main requirements of the signature campaign and the qualification of manager. But do not always expect that we accept in signature campaign even we know that our post quality is good because there are some users much better poster than us and do not feel hurt on that just continue posting and applying and i am sure you will be able to join in the campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:27:57 AM

First do not try to post in your local boards . Because some campaign managers doesnt like local boards poster and the high quality post is needed it is better to post in this kind of sections  Bitcoin discussion, Service discussion, Web wallets, Economics . As much as possible review or check your posts regularly to edit some typos or a wrong grammar sentences then try to post a regular 5 post a day
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

Try to improve your posting, quality posting is one of the requirements in joining a signature campaign. They will check your post history if its good. A on topic decent reply with 2 to 3 liner is a good one. If you can do more its better. Second one is being active in posting and avoid spamming in a thread. If you already achieve that then apply again. Just keep trying and one day you will be in a signature campaign

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

I think you consider the good luck of the early bird catches the early worm they said. Early means you need to get to register first. But read first the prelude of the campaign then if you meet all the requirements. The luck is 100 percent yours.Patience is required too like applying your desire job. Good luck!
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:03:07 PM

There are a lot of your rank members on the forum so there is a high competition and if you don't visit the forum often, there is almost no chance for you to join any campaign. My recommendation for you to come on the "Service" section at least three times per day to catch a new signature campaign and to be one of the first people who applied for the campaign. Add to that you need to ba an active forum user, that means that you need to stay at least two good comments (at least 100 characters long in good English) per day. Good luck!
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

actually if you want to be accepted in any campaign dont post in one thread just post also in a different thread and also as i see on your current post you are a one liner post which is not allowed to join in a campaign. Try to improve your post length atleast 100 character or more so you will be accept soon when you Apply again in a campaign but must is the construction of your post also.
eagleman

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

I assume you mean I can earn more BTC on the forum through being an attorney? Would you mind directing me to where/how? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

No, I assume you that you can earn more through your real life career than joining signature campaigns. But if you want to work with your career here in forum you just simply post your skills by being an attorney on the services section. You can offer legal consultations for those people that has problems with their lives and in that way you can earn higher than signature campaign rates. And before you are going to do that, make sure that you'll be posting proofs that you are an attorney.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

I do not know if you will read my post but from my point of view you need to change some things, I always tell people that they should be themselves, do not post hustled and rushed or write as if in whatsapp.

for example:

by his posting history, see this post:

Hello,

There is a lot of discussion going on about whether or not Authorship (ATS) was/is a scam. Without going into any opinion based accusations, here are the statements of fact that can be proven as of this posting:

1) Their promoter on this forum misrepresented who he was while promoting this ICO. He claims to be representing an American entity as their CDO but eventually confessed to being a Romanian man named Petre when confronted about how someone involved in an American publishing company could have such poor understanding of the English language.

2) The address that they provided to investors and bounty participants is for an automobile repair shop.The bottom of their e-mails say 11015 York Road, Cockeysville MD 21030 USA. However, google maps says that is a place called Precision Tune Auto Care....
https://www.google.com/maps/place/11015+York+Rd,+Cockeysville,+MD+21030/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c81279781138df:0x418d7f10fb767a74?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja8NDB56zWAhVM6YMKHUImCaIQ8gEIJTAA

3) Petre's story has changed multiple times in regards to when the bounties would be paid out before finally sending an e-mail stating that he had paid legitimate people and that everyone else was a fraudster.

4) Petre has stated that he will not be responding to messages and that the whole company is taking the next week off, so there is no need for anyone to try to contact them.

So here we have a man named Petre from Romania who lied about his name and is promoting a company that lists an address that really belongs to an auto-repair shop. Then he changes his story multiple times about what is going on/when people will receive their payments, finally sending out an e-mail claiming that anyone who hasn't been paid is a cheater and that he will be taking a week off.

This whole thing screams SCAM louder and louder the deeper you look into it.

This is your best post and if you post more like these, you will be accepted in many campaigns

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

I think you consider the good luck of the early bird catches the early worm they said. Early means you need to get to register first. But read first the prelude of the campaign then if you meet all the requirements. The luck is 100 percent yours.Patience is required too like applying your desire job. Good luck!

The first will be last and the last will be first, I believe on this verse on the bible. But relating this on getting accepted in signature campaign it's not all about being the first but most of the campaign are depending on the quality of the post you are posting. Depend on your quality type of posting and don't depend will luck because your efforts of posting with good quality will be appreciated by the campaign managers and you will be one of their best choice to get in.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

The first will be last and the last will be first, I believe on this verse on the bible. But relating this on getting accepted in signature campaign it's not all about being the first but most of the campaign are depending on the quality of the post you are posting. Depend on your quality type of posting and don't depend will luck because your efforts of posting with good quality will be appreciated by the campaign managers and you will be one of their best choice to get in.

Looks like you are a religious person Sir, but you got a point and I support your comment. Mostly, it is base on the quality type of your post. But luck is a great factor too , specially on this kind of risky application to the different signature campaign. Just think about your good post but you always send PM to the campaign manager late and the campaign is already full. How sad and frustrating.
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:48 PM

No, I assume you that you can earn more through your real life career than joining signature campaigns. But if you want to work with your career here in forum you just simply post your skills by being an attorney on the services section. You can offer legal consultations for those people that has problems with their lives and in that way you can earn higher than signature campaign rates. And before you are going to do that, make sure that you'll be posting proofs that you are an attorney.

Unfortunately there are a lot of rules governing where and how an attorney can practice law, so that would complicate things in regards to offering any sort of direct legal advice in a forum such as this. I of course can make more in a real life career than on a signature campaign alone, but, as with many people, I would like to both augment my earnings and deepen my investment in the crypto-space without simply purchasing crypto with my real-life earnings.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:17 PM

You can try to join a signature in the altcoin section. They last longer and you have to learn what the signature which is called bounty there is and what are required from you but you have a better chance to be accepted there than in signature campaigns which unfortunately are a monopoly to the managers of the campaigns and not of the company which is offering them except in a very few cases. In my signature you see I am wearing one of them which will last until 24 November and we will be paid in Komodo coins which is an altcoin. This can be exchanged to bitcoin in any exchange which support it.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:24:16 PM

Your posts are good in my opinion. The only problem may be, that members hardly get a place in a campaign. Maybe you should also take attention, how to apply. Many campaigns demand to wear signature while applying. I am sure, you will soon be part of a signature campaign. Good luck!
kkent (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:53:29 PM

Your posts are good in my opinion. The only problem may be, that members hardly get a place in a campaign. Maybe you should also take attention, how to apply. Many campaigns demand to wear signature while applying. I am sure, you will soon be part of a signature campaign. Good luck!

Doesn't demanding that an applicant wear the signature simply to apply result in applicants working for free? If I apply a signature before I am accepted, then that signature campaign gets free advertisement on every post that I have made until I notice that they rejected me and I remove the signature. Seems like a nice set-up they have going with that requirement
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

And as a company, you really don't want your product to just be in one place. To advertise is to at least spread the product, so it kind of defeat the purpose of campaigning. The areas that managers are not allowing are blocked because it is too common and most investors or anyone who is finding a good altcoin  do not really go in those threads and mostly they are found in some bitcoin related topics.

There are companies that has target of viewers and that's why there are also some translation for each projects that are coming out. But this is rare now to have those posts that will stay on the same places but it's better to explore the whole forum and look for those threads that will catch up your interest and you know how to answer accordingly.

Doesn't demanding that an applicant wear the signature simply to apply result in applicants working for free? If I apply a signature before I am accepted, then that signature campaign gets free advertisement on every post that I have made until I notice that they rejected me and I remove the signature. Seems like a nice set-up they have going with that requirement
It's a requirement for some but there are also that doesn't require it unless you've been accepted. You have to be accepted by the manager before getting paid so if you post without notice of acceptance, yes it's a free advertisement but does that matter to you?

Koro-Sensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

Try posting a 150 characters long wth a good quality ofcourse and post in this section  Service discussion, Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Web wallets, and dont make some new threads and dont probably posts in altcoins below sections so it will improve  your employment rate then improve your grammar to make the manager accepts you . Again post a good quality content and have a minimum of 100 character or words
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

you need more knowledge about bitcoin its comprised by faucet,gambling,trading,campaign and a lot more to earn here i think study first any kind of wallet then play faucet to earn even its little to know that then after that study step by step all about any topic here because base on your post history you always read in not bitcoin topic like politics and society here so better for you is to study more about bitcoin and more knowledge about bitcoin

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:20:34 PM

you need more knowledge about bitcoin its comprised by faucet,gambling,trading,campaign and a lot more to earn here i think study first any kind of wallet then play faucet to earn even its little to know that then after that study step by step all about any topic here because base on your post history you always read in not bitcoin topic like politics and society here so better for you is to study more about bitcoin and more knowledge about bitcoin

Yeah, this is not only a signature campaign. There is a lot of option on BTC industry, special when you want to be a successful on this kind of job. So many Pro encounter of lot of difficulties and they learn step by step based on their experience. Hard but its totally worth it. Oh before I forgot, be careful also to some scammer. Line goes in "Think before you click" , prevention is better than cure.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:57 PM

I think the main reason is your post quality is not good enough. Beside there are only few signature campaigns that accept Member rank but the number of Member account is really huge so if you're not apply early you can't get approved to join any campaign cause you're too late Smiley. At first you should improve your post quality then try to get online all day if you can to update new signature campaign then apply as soon as possible Cheesy
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

Try posting a 150 characters long wth a good quality ofcourse and post in this section  Service discussion, Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Web wallets, and dont make some new threads and dont probably posts in altcoins below sections so it will improve  your employment rate

Haha not really. Most people don't care whether you post in this or that section before they allow you to join the campaign. The most important thing is the relevance of your answers. It can spotted with ease if you are posting to increase your post count without adding anything to the discussion.

then improve your grammar to make the manager accepts you .

Right, that's exactly what you should do Wink
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

There are campaign managers who is really reviewing the way you answer question and making new topic, they are trying to avoid spamming, and checking if an applicant can help for promoting ad-campaigns. There are also reasons why you are not accepted you are not eligible of the qualifications they are looking for like quality post this is the first basis of acceptance.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:03:56 AM

There are campaign managers who is really reviewing the way you answer question and making new topic, they are trying to avoid spamming, and checking if an applicant can help for promoting ad-campaigns. There are also reasons why you are not accepted you are not eligible of the qualifications they are looking for like quality post this is the first basis of acceptance.

So much true, operation manager do their job to make sure the success of their project. Actually this is my first signature campaign and I only just send a private message to the campaign manager. Then after 12 hours I received a good stuff. OP accept me and I know that is not a luck. 
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

The rewarding system in signature campaigns depend on account rank and joining campaigns does require you to have qualitious posts history.
Different campaigns have different rewards and can be changed on basis of currency market capitalisation.
Some social media bounties are short term but pays highest than to work in signature campaigns for whole month
passwordnow

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

Looks like you are a religious person Sir, but you got a point and I support your comment. Mostly, it is base on the quality type of your post. But luck is a great factor too , specially on this kind of risky application to the different signature campaign. Just think about your good post but you always send PM to the campaign manager late and the campaign is already full. How sad and frustrating.
I don't find application to campaigns are risky but it's base on how you qualified you are, well sometimes luck is a big factor but you don't totally depend on it and that will be your second factor. But if you'll try to join those campaigns that are looking for a lot of participants, you don't have to be lucky because it's like a rush participants selection so chances of being there is big. Try to wait for those campaign that needs 100+ participants, chances of getting in is big.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eagleman

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Unfortunately there are a lot of rules governing where and how an attorney can practice law, so that would complicate things in regards to offering any sort of direct legal advice in a forum such as this. I of course can make more in a real life career than on a signature campaign alone, but, as with many people, I would like to both augment my earnings and deepen my investment in the crypto-space without simply purchasing crypto with my real-life earnings.

I didn't know about that since there are popular freelancing websites that are offering and looking for those people that can do legal advices like legal consultations or be employed with them as their personal attorney for lawsuits adviser. I know the fact and everyone should have different source of income but anyway you can try to join a lot of bounty campaigns that has more chances of being accepted as they are looking for people that wants to advertise them but you'll be paid with stakes/shares.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

you need to do constructive post here then if the campaign manager will read that kind of post she or he will accept you in campaign you can also earn in faucet and trading here with no invest i think also you have to rank up first then read more about bitcoin here in bitcointalk forum for your more knowledge about bitcoun
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

Maybe it's about your post history and your post quality and if you get rejected by some manager campaign, try to join a campaign that managed by different manager. Maybe you will find a luck there. I think the only answer is improve your post quality.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

I don't find application to campaigns are risky but it's base on how you qualified you are, well sometimes luck is a big factor but you don't totally depend on it and that will be your second factor. But if you'll try to join those campaigns that are looking for a lot of participants, you don't have to be lucky because it's like a rush participants selection so chances of being there is big. Try to wait for those campaign that needs 100+ participants, chances of getting in is big.

So much true, that is the reality .Its a kind of a rush thing, the first applicant who send an application got a most percentage to accept his proposal to join in campaign signature. It happen on my first signature campaign a few days ago. That's why I got a positive feeling that they accept me in the group. Just be patient and able to accept or tolerate delays sometimes. 
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

You have to be constructive.
Don't burst posts, don't spam, don't post one liners, that is something which won't get you in any signature campaign.
And i see you are applying to every single signature campaign where your rank is accepted, this is probably very bad idea, try to apply to one campaign, put signature and if they reject you than apply for another one.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

The only way to get accepted to any signature campaign that you applied to is to post quality contents in this forum. Always bear in mind that managers check your post history before accepting you so it would be best if every post you made is in top quality and has content to back it up. Also, always protect your trust rating. Don't get involved in things that might be bad for your profile and might provide you a negative rating in the long run. There are other ways to be accepted but I think these are the most important ones.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:24:23 PM

The only way to get accepted to any signature campaign that you applied to is to post quality contents in this forum. Always bear in mind that managers check your post history before accepting you so it would be best if every post you made is in top quality and has content to back it up. Also, always protect your trust rating. Don't get involved in things that might be bad for your profile and might provide you a negative rating in the long run. There are other ways to be accepted but I think these are the most important ones.

But I see some of the campaign managers takes the people inside the campaign without checking the quality of the member and adding as they applied in first. So it is simply like first come first serve for the people in the campaign. Some trusted campaigns like manage by the edwarded, yahoo and all search and filter the people who want to participate in the campaign they are managing it.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

But I see some of the campaign managers takes the people inside the campaign without checking the quality of the member and adding as they applied in first. So it is simply like first come first serve for the people in the campaign. Some trusted campaigns like manage by the edwarded, yahoo and all search and filter the people who want to participate in the campaign they are managing it.

You will active you account for the post. Some camping is give to chance to improve your self and you will more learn. Don't post one line. It not good for the your account. It tack only count but not value. So post your account properly it will accept your account. Follow signature campaign rules. It use full to improve your knowledge and future growth.
passwordnow

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

So much true, that is the reality .Its a kind of a rush thing, the first applicant who send an application got a most percentage to accept his proposal to join in campaign signature. It happen on my first signature campaign a few days ago. That's why I got a positive feeling that they accept me in the group. Just be patient and able to accept or tolerate delays sometimes. 

Yes but not all the campaign's are having this type of process, it's just happening to those campaigns that wants to have a lot of participants. But still don't focus with those campaign's those are just incentives what you have to be doing are the content of what you are posting and you have to focus on it so that you can't only join a single campaign. And you can qualify with different types of campaign.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Yes, there are some rules mentioned by the campaign owners. They will provide some specified requirements and we need to qualify those requirements. After applying manager will check your past history posting and then he will decide whether to accept you are not camapign.

I'm talking about the campaign's on the bounties section, most of them doesn't have qualification and you can join there instantly because most of them does have an automated type of application process through google docs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

I think , some manager/dev bounty , just want see your post quality maybe like a constructive post, i remember when i always post on local board , when i want join a signature , their rejected me because my post just on local.
Because some bounty manager/dev need the participants post on their bountt thread , and their will verify and added on their spreadsheet.
But if just submit a google form , maybe just check the participants rank and post count.
But not all bounty manager/dev rejected participants if the post just in local board.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

It depends on the campaign managers taste . The best manager is yahoo better keep wactching for his campaigns and he also accepts local board posting that one is the good thing about him aside from quick payments and good management. Well if youre joining random campaign managers ofcourse you will have to kick it up a notch  meaning you have to post better than usual to make the campaign manager interested in you and eventually accepts you cheers mate
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

I'm talking about the campaign's on the bounties section, most of them doesn't have qualification and you can join there instantly because most of them does have an automated type of application process through google docs.

Just like the word impromptu, by thinking and typing a instant idea that comes to your mind. You don't need to google a lot, just focus on idea that comes from the white paper or even the title/topic itself. Sometimes it hard to explain some detail but if you try, you will learn to deal those conversation.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

It depends on the campaign managers taste . The best manager is yahoo better keep wactching for his campaigns and he also accepts local board posting that one is the good thing about him aside from quick payments and good management. Well if youre joining random campaign managers ofcourse you will have to kick it up a notch  meaning you have to post better than usual to make the campaign manager interested in you and eventually accepts you cheers mate

There are just campaign's that wants to spread their signature even on local boards as not all the people here in forum are English literate and feared to have an English conversation. So some of them are staying on their local boards talking with their countryman and there are campaign manager that understands that thing. But the thing here through campaign's you just have to discuss as it is, don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

There are just campaign's that wants to spread their signature even on local boards as not all the people here in forum are English literate and feared to have an English conversation. So some of them are staying on their local boards talking with their countryman and there are campaign manager that understands that thing. But the thing here through campaign's you just have to discuss as it is, don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it.

Yeah that's absolutely right, post because of the two points. Post to be paid and post to add more additional knowledge/information for others. Speaking of campaign signature in local, its rare to find that thing. Not totally rare , but so much few campaign for that thing. Specially when your country is one of the poorest country in ranking.
BingoDog

Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

Many users here think it's easy to get into signature campaign and earn bitcoin that way but sometimes it's harder than it seems. Some campaign managers are very demanding and some are just capricious and you have to try hard, apply many times and work on quality posts but there is never guarantee that you will be accepted. And lower ranks are not so highly paid and sometimes even not so wanted in signature campaign because some exclusive are reserved only for the highest members. But it's not impossibe and if you post not just because you are paid but because you are interested in subject and want to contribute it will be worth the efforts.

malaj
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

Yeah that's absolutely right, post because of the two points. Post to be paid and post to add more additional knowledge/information for others. Speaking of campaign signature in local, its rare to find that thing. Not totally rare , but so much few campaign for that thing. Specially when your country is one of the poorest country in ranking.
I think most of these campaigns are telling/putting all of their information about of what the do's and don'ts that requires someone to participate to their campaigns. Especially if the reward per post is high depending on what rank you are. The manager will likely to be super strict when accepting their participants. And they really check your post history if you were a good quality poster or just the spammy one but if you were the good quality poster, you will likely to be accepted.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

No mate, I'm telling that you don't have to post because you are getting paid. Don't think about it, that's like an incentive while you are in a campaign. There's no sense if you'll just post for the payment, I'm telling that whenever you post, do it as it is your will not because you are in a campaign. Many are getting this wrong because when you are posting because you are getting paid, there's no sense of discussing at the right manner and you will just join those discussions that you don't want to post if you are thinking about your payment.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:02 PM

It is really annoying when you are not been accepted into a campaign, but one thing that must be known is that your post quality, the boards which you often time post matters. Increasing your post quality will be very useful and maybe a direct message to the manager for you to know what and where you have to work on (every manager has their dos and don'ts).
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

No mate, I'm telling that you don't have to post because you are getting paid. Don't think about it, that's like an incentive while you are in a campaign. There's no sense if you'll just post for the payment, I'm telling that whenever you post, do it as it is your will not because you are in a campaign. Many are getting this wrong because when you are posting because you are getting paid, there's no sense of discussing at the right manner and you will just join those discussions that you don't want to post if you are thinking about your payment.

But if you only like to post without payments, its better to go on off topic or other website or forum site as well. Sometimes we need to be practical on what we do. Beside, you join here because you want to earn too while you exploring the world of bitcoin industry. I said two points (payment and contributing info to others ) which is definitely in reality. I support your comment because contributing idea is a good side while earning in the same time.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

There are many reasons like your posts are not constructive.may be that the reason you still not accepted in any signature campaign.so i suggests you to delte your poor post and make some constructive post.And in other reason that may be you couldn't read the campaign rules properly and don't follow that.The other reason that you have not wear signature properly.so remember all this things and try to participate.all the best.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

There are many reasons like your posts are not constructive.may be that the reason you still not accepted in any signature campaign.so i suggests you to delte your poor post and make some constructive post.And in other reason that may be you couldn't read the campaign rules properly and don't follow that.The other reason that you have not wear signature properly.so remember all this things and try to participate.all the best.
I checked out his profile and most of his posts are now in ANN thread of alt coins and it's most of short words that's compose of 5-10 words.

Most of the campaigns aren't considering you to post on one place only, better to scatter and spread your post throughout the forum but don't do what you do spamming and by posting one liner words.

It will result you to become ignored and rejected by the hiring campaign managers and he don't have to delete his posts, he just need to be more constructive.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

The important thing is that we can obey all the rules. Improving the quality of posts we have is part of things that must be very concerned. If you notice then at this time many users who make posts with low quality for just to get paid. This is something to avoid as our primary goal from the beginning is to contribute to this forum.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

Never worry.  Try to fulfill what's required. Learn the language in deep, practice more on written English,  try giving out constructive posts, reply to the thread, be active and learn more info on bitcoin which will help write posts with more elements required and try applying in a signature campaign. You will be surely considered. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

Never worry.  Try to fulfill what's required. Learn the language in deep, practice more on written English,  try giving out constructive posts, reply to the thread, be active and learn more info on bitcoin which will help write posts with more elements required and try applying in a signature campaign. You will be surely considered. All the best.
That sort of hard work in real life will definitely take you somewhere if not making a few satoshi's on the forum.lol ?
I don't get it,why would you want to put so much efforts into making a few satoshi's when you could invest the same time in building up a skill which can potentially help you make more ?

The important thing is that we can obey all the rules. Improving the quality of posts we have is part of things that must be very concerned. If you notice then at this time many users who make posts with low quality for just to get paid. This is something to avoid as our primary goal from the beginning is to contribute to this forum.
Or you can just be yourself and stop just posting because you are getting paid from the signatures.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

But if you only like to post without payments, its better to go on off topic or other website or forum site as well. Sometimes we need to be practical on what we do. Beside, you join here because you want to earn too while you exploring the world of bitcoin industry. I said two points (payment and contributing info to others ) which is definitely in reality. I support your comment because contributing idea is a good side while earning in the same time.
You really didn't get the point what I'm trying to say. You don't have to go to an off topic thread or section, I'm telling that don't post just because you are paid. Practically isn't really there, you are posting to contribute and help those people that are in need and lack of knowledge about what you know. And you still have to understand my point about posting with paid is just an incentive, so you've got to think more of that instead of paid posting.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

One thing I know of is low quality posts made within the forum, cause majority of all campaign managers here in the forum does not like low quality post and most time people whom they accept giving low quality post does not receive payments and are been removed from the campaign.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:20 PM

The best manager is yahoo

There's nothing like "the best manager" or was there a competition where they were picking one and awarding him with a ribbon? Cheesy
Are you saying that to get accepted into one of his campaigns?

One thing I know of is low quality posts made within the forum, cause majority of all campaign managers here in the forum does not like low quality post and most time people whom they accept giving low quality post does not receive payments and are been removed from the campaign.

IMO they aren't usually removing low quality spammers. I've seen so many of them lately that it's really shocking. People don't read threads and previous answers and end up going totally off topic just to get that +1 on their post count.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

To be accepted to signature campaign, you must first improve your post quality. Then study the rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0. IMO, the most important thing to be accepted into the campaign is that you have to be quicker than the others, high quality post - average must be greater than 75 characters. And follow sir Yahoo: if a thread has 2 pages or more of responses DO NOT POST IN IT.  Grin
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

You are almost now in bitcomo signature campaign. One should make constructive posts daily in order to get accepted in signature campaigns.
This forum doesn't allow to promote any scam projects, if you do so, users will put negative feedbacks on your profile and you will never get accepted in a bounty or signature campaign thereafter.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

You really didn't get the point what I'm trying to say. You don't have to go to an off topic thread or section, I'm telling that don't post just because you are paid. Practically isn't really there, you are posting to contribute and help those people that are in need and lack of knowledge about what you know. And you still have to understand my point about posting with paid is just an incentive, so you've got to think more of that instead of paid posting.

I got you're point man, and you pointing "don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it." right? . . . Its not far from my post as well " I said two points (payment and contributing info to others )" . What I want to say is " to be more practical" hitting a two bird in one stone for just a one shot. We don't have to misinterpret each side as well.
Nfp

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:59 AM

First you need to level up your rank and then apply to a signature campaigns that accept your rank level. Just follow there rules and sign correctly there applacation. If the campaign manager rejected you. Then ask him or her why they rejected you.
cryptojedi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

It s gotta do with your rank, reputation and quality of posts. That s what campaign managers looks for. Number of posts and quality you can improve over time. Reputation and trust level, these ones you really need to earn. Still, it all comes down to patience and hard work.

Please do not consider sig campaigns to be some form of money making system, you cannot live out of it. They re just pocket money.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

If you really did not  get any luck in btc signature campaign then just try altcoins campaign because for sure you are going to be accepted right away when you apply. You have a lot of competitors in btc campaign unlike altcoin bounties where you have many choices.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

You should try to do quality post because the signature campaign managers check your post history and if it seems that you are just spamming the forum then they will not accept you. There are many topics also that are repetitive and some managers frown on that if you often post on that topic or thread. You should check the rules of the signature campaigns to know if you qualify and if you want more idea then try to look at the post history of the people the campaign managers accept.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

You are currently member rank and for that rank there are very less campaigns now a days. You have to be at least Full member rank which is symbol that you have been average active on forum and have made sufficient forum post in your journey. This can get you accepted but there is condition that you should have quality in your post.

I mean just typing won’t get you enrolled into any campaigns. Its not job, its not work, its something more thoughtful to publish our fellow companies, entities who want to advertise them in the forum itself. We must be generous about the campaign rules, and try to keep our posting level very qualitative. Because a quality poster attracts more people to read through it and they also watch out the signature that you holding. Its more like creating virtual relation with customer directly. Many thoughtful things and honesty can get you that.

black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:45:36 AM

campaign managers really choose who they will accept in their signature campaign you will receive only if you are an active poster, high knowledge, and it is important that all your history posts are not trash. If you are not accepted by the campaign manager you can ask them why they did not accept you,
so you're likely to have a problem with your account and you can also learn what you need to do next time if you are going to apply again into the signature campaign. hard work and patience i am sure are become a good in this field too.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

wow i really see this question repeatly. Dude, the first thing you need to know about this forum is, you have to give positives impact to other members. thats how the forum works. make yourself good looking by posting any usefull informations or help other by answer their questions. remember, usefull information can't be written in less than 75 character.
Do not focus on earning money, make yourself usefull and the money will come to you.

Choii

Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

wow i really see this question repeatly. Dude, the first thing you need to know about this forum is, you have to give positives impact to other members. thats how the forum works. make yourself good looking by posting any usefull informations or help other by answer their questions. remember, usefull information can't be written in less than 75 character.
Do not focus on earning money, make yourself usefull and the money will come to you.

Yes i agree, the first thing we need to do is to know about the forum specially for what the rule is. And much better to post contructive and usefull comment   to help othere's,. And i also agree, that do not focus on earning but focus on learning ang the money for what you want to earn will follow.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Nfp

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:23 AM

How to get easily accepted to any signature campaigns? First you must be a good quality poster, and make sure that you'll signed there application form correctly. And if you still don't accepted. Try to ask the campaign manager if what is the problem. So you can improve it for the next time.
carlfebz2

Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

Just imagine that you are just like applying a job in real life. What you should do? You would need to make your account to have a good post quality since you are focusing on signature campaign then the main thing to be seen or checked by managers is on the quality on what we posted and also it wont really be an easy thing to get a spot on those campaigns considering that there are lots of participants who do apply which means chances of getting accepted isnt really an assurance and also take a look on your current rank if theres a campaign that do need on those.

Nfp

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

You don't have to rush of joining a signature campaigns, maybe it's not the right time for you. If i were you I'll practicing to make a constructive and high quality post. So that in the next time you apply a signature campaigns, you will be accepted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: