Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get accepted to signature campaign?  (Read 1981 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

Yes, there are some rules mentioned by the campaign owners. They will provide some specified requirements and we need to qualify those requirements. After applying manager will check your past history posting and then he will decide whether to accept you are not camapign.

I'm talking about the campaign's on the bounties section, most of them doesn't have qualification and you can join there instantly because most of them does have an automated type of application process through google docs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?

I think , some manager/dev bounty , just want see your post quality maybe like a constructive post, i remember when i always post on local board , when i want join a signature , their rejected me because my post just on local.
Because some bounty manager/dev need the participants post on their bountt thread , and their will verify and added on their spreadsheet.
But if just submit a google form , maybe just check the participants rank and post count.
But not all bounty manager/dev rejected participants if the post just in local board.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

Hello, I have not had any luck with getting accepted to any signature campaigns and was wondering what one could do in order to increase the likelihood of being accepted?
It depends on the campaign managers taste . The best manager is yahoo better keep wactching for his campaigns and he also accepts local board posting that one is the good thing about him aside from quick payments and good management. Well if youre joining random campaign managers ofcourse you will have to kick it up a notch  meaning you have to post better than usual to make the campaign manager interested in you and eventually accepts you cheers mate
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

Yeah, I have seen that post, I just wish that there was a way to get feedback when rejected from a campaign so that I could know what exactly an individual operator thinks that I am lacking. However, I understand that they sometimes reject too many per week to give individualized feedback. It is just annoying being rejected week after week and not knowing for sure why.

You can just ask the manager on the reason of your rejection and most of your post are just application with my campaign that I'm with and you should stop doing that again and again. Instead try to improve your post that can help the discussion that you are posting.

10 out of 90+ is hardly "most" and I have been focusing on posting in "legal" and other relevant boards recently. Hopefully it works out soon.

You can try to join in some bounties that be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and most of the campaigns there doesn't have any requirement and qualifications. You just have to follow their rules and regulations but the payment will be in their token / stakes and their very own alt coin.

Yes, there are some rules mentioned by the campaign owners. They will provide some specified requirements and we need to qualify those requirements. After applying manager will check your past history posting and then he will decide whether to accept you are not camapign.

I'm talking about the campaign's on the bounties section, most of them doesn't have qualification and you can join there instantly because most of them does have an automated type of application process through google docs.

Just like the word impromptu, by thinking and typing a instant idea that comes to your mind. You don't need to google a lot, just focus on idea that comes from the white paper or even the title/topic itself. Sometimes it hard to explain some detail but if you try, you will learn to deal those conversation.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

It depends on the campaign managers taste . The best manager is yahoo better keep wactching for his campaigns and he also accepts local board posting that one is the good thing about him aside from quick payments and good management. Well if youre joining random campaign managers ofcourse you will have to kick it up a notch  meaning you have to post better than usual to make the campaign manager interested in you and eventually accepts you cheers mate

There are just campaign's that wants to spread their signature even on local boards as not all the people here in forum are English literate and feared to have an English conversation. So some of them are staying on their local boards talking with their countryman and there are campaign manager that understands that thing. But the thing here through campaign's you just have to discuss as it is, don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

There are just campaign's that wants to spread their signature even on local boards as not all the people here in forum are English literate and feared to have an English conversation. So some of them are staying on their local boards talking with their countryman and there are campaign manager that understands that thing. But the thing here through campaign's you just have to discuss as it is, don't post just because you are getting paid but post as it is and you want to join the discussion and contribute with it.

Yeah that's absolutely right, post because of the two points. Post to be paid and post to add more additional knowledge/information for others. Speaking of campaign signature in local, its rare to find that thing. Not totally rare , but so much few campaign for that thing. Specially when your country is one of the poorest country in ranking.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

Many users here think it's easy to get into signature campaign and earn bitcoin that way but sometimes it's harder than it seems. Some campaign managers are very demanding and some are just capricious and you have to try hard, apply many times and work on quality posts but there is never guarantee that you will be accepted. And lower ranks are not so highly paid and sometimes even not so wanted in signature campaign because some exclusive are reserved only for the highest members. But it's not impossibe and if you post not just because you are paid but because you are interested in subject and want to contribute it will be worth the efforts.

malaj
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

Yeah that's absolutely right, post because of the two points. Post to be paid and post to add more additional knowledge/information for others. Speaking of campaign signature in local, its rare to find that thing. Not totally rare , but so much few campaign for that thing. Specially when your country is one of the poorest country in ranking.
I think most of these campaigns are telling/putting all of their information about of what the do's and don'ts that requires someone to participate to their campaigns. Especially if the reward per post is high depending on what rank you are. The manager will likely to be super strict when accepting their participants. And they really check your post history if you were a good quality poster or just the spammy one but if you were the good quality poster, you will likely to be accepted.

terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

No mate, I'm telling that you don't have to post because you are getting paid. Don't think about it, that's like an incentive while you are in a campaign. There's no sense if you'll just post for the payment, I'm telling that whenever you post, do it as it is your will not because you are in a campaign. Many are getting this wrong because when you are posting because you are getting paid, there's no sense of discussing at the right manner and you will just join those discussions that you don't want to post if you are thinking about your payment.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:02 PM

It is really annoying when you are not been accepted into a campaign, but one thing that must be known is that your post quality, the boards which you often time post matters. Increasing your post quality will be very useful and maybe a direct message to the manager for you to know what and where you have to work on (every manager has their dos and don'ts).
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

No mate, I'm telling that you don't have to post because you are getting paid. Don't think about it, that's like an incentive while you are in a campaign. There's no sense if you'll just post for the payment, I'm telling that whenever you post, do it as it is your will not because you are in a campaign. Many are getting this wrong because when you are posting because you are getting paid, there's no sense of discussing at the right manner and you will just join those discussions that you don't want to post if you are thinking about your payment.

But if you only like to post without payments, its better to go on off topic or other website or forum site as well. Sometimes we need to be practical on what we do. Beside, you join here because you want to earn too while you exploring the world of bitcoin industry. I said two points (payment and contributing info to others ) which is definitely in reality. I support your comment because contributing idea is a good side while earning in the same time.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

There are many reasons like your posts are not constructive.may be that the reason you still not accepted in any signature campaign.so i suggests you to delte your poor post and make some constructive post.And in other reason that may be you couldn't read the campaign rules properly and don't follow that.The other reason that you have not wear signature properly.so remember all this things and try to participate.all the best.
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

There are many reasons like your posts are not constructive.may be that the reason you still not accepted in any signature campaign.so i suggests you to delte your poor post and make some constructive post.And in other reason that may be you couldn't read the campaign rules properly and don't follow that.The other reason that you have not wear signature properly.so remember all this things and try to participate.all the best.
I checked out his profile and most of his posts are now in ANN thread of alt coins and it's most of short words that's compose of 5-10 words.

Most of the campaigns aren't considering you to post on one place only, better to scatter and spread your post throughout the forum but don't do what you do spamming and by posting one liner words.

It will result you to become ignored and rejected by the hiring campaign managers and he don't have to delete his posts, he just need to be more constructive.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

The important thing is that we can obey all the rules. Improving the quality of posts we have is part of things that must be very concerned. If you notice then at this time many users who make posts with low quality for just to get paid. This is something to avoid as our primary goal from the beginning is to contribute to this forum.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

Never worry.  Try to fulfill what's required. Learn the language in deep, practice more on written English,  try giving out constructive posts, reply to the thread, be active and learn more info on bitcoin which will help write posts with more elements required and try applying in a signature campaign. You will be surely considered. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

Never worry.  Try to fulfill what's required. Learn the language in deep, practice more on written English,  try giving out constructive posts, reply to the thread, be active and learn more info on bitcoin which will help write posts with more elements required and try applying in a signature campaign. You will be surely considered. All the best.
That sort of hard work in real life will definitely take you somewhere if not making a few satoshi's on the forum.lol ?
I don't get it,why would you want to put so much efforts into making a few satoshi's when you could invest the same time in building up a skill which can potentially help you make more ?

The important thing is that we can obey all the rules. Improving the quality of posts we have is part of things that must be very concerned. If you notice then at this time many users who make posts with low quality for just to get paid. This is something to avoid as our primary goal from the beginning is to contribute to this forum.
Or you can just be yourself and stop just posting because you are getting paid from the signatures.
terrific

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

But if you only like to post without payments, its better to go on off topic or other website or forum site as well. Sometimes we need to be practical on what we do. Beside, you join here because you want to earn too while you exploring the world of bitcoin industry. I said two points (payment and contributing info to others ) which is definitely in reality. I support your comment because contributing idea is a good side while earning in the same time.
You really didn't get the point what I'm trying to say. You don't have to go to an off topic thread or section, I'm telling that don't post just because you are paid. Practically isn't really there, you are posting to contribute and help those people that are in need and lack of knowledge about what you know. And you still have to understand my point about posting with paid is just an incentive, so you've got to think more of that instead of paid posting.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

One thing I know of is low quality posts made within the forum, cause majority of all campaign managers here in the forum does not like low quality post and most time people whom they accept giving low quality post does not receive payments and are been removed from the campaign.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:20 PM

The best manager is yahoo

There's nothing like "the best manager" or was there a competition where they were picking one and awarding him with a ribbon? Cheesy
Are you saying that to get accepted into one of his campaigns?

One thing I know of is low quality posts made within the forum, cause majority of all campaign managers here in the forum does not like low quality post and most time people whom they accept giving low quality post does not receive payments and are been removed from the campaign.

IMO they aren't usually removing low quality spammers. I've seen so many of them lately that it's really shocking. People don't read threads and previous answers and end up going totally off topic just to get that +1 on their post count.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

To be accepted to signature campaign, you must first improve your post quality. Then study the rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0. IMO, the most important thing to be accepted into the campaign is that you have to be quicker than the others, high quality post - average must be greater than 75 characters. And follow sir Yahoo: if a thread has 2 pages or more of responses DO NOT POST IN IT.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: