Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❄️✨[ANN][ICO]SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform of Smart Investing❄️✨  (Read 21600 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:25:07 PM

Interesting and amazing project. I think your project will success and you have the perfect logo to bring you to success. maybe you should increase your campaign more vigorously again to be get more satisfying results again. good luck and success always.

SINTEZ is a self-regulating platform, and this is a greatest innovation.
Another pluses: those ones who have SINT will get gifts for New Year. I also support the idea that those people who make long-term investments will control their invested money growth and safety.

I have not heard of gifts. If this is so, then this is an additional incentive for investors and an indicator of the long-term plans of the development team.

Here is the dev's post about New Year Gifts and how do they plan to manage them

Interesting idea.

I read some information about ICO. And saw this:

10% - New Year Bonus (after 2018)
Tell me more about it please.

NEW YEAR GIFTS:

Every New Year our strategic investors will receive a New Year gift! The gift will be allocated from a special wallet for gifts to those who hold tokens SINT more than a year. The size of the gift will be proportional to the number of investor tokens. The total volume of gifts is half of the current balance of the wallet. That is, in a year (New Year 2018-2019) investors will receive gifts for 50 million tokens (the payment will take place immediately after the onset of January 1, 2019), after two years (January 1, 2020) - 25 million and so on. Investors who hold tokens from the first stage of the ICO will receive an additional bonus to the gift of 30% (when calculating the distribution ratio).
see details about ico on https://sintez.global/ico/

According to the whitepaper, new year gifts is 10% from total issued tokens. Ofc I understand there will be very few long-term investors, but where will you get funds to make new year presents for HODL investors in some years when there will be nothing at this fund?

Every time we take only half of New Year fund. So tokens never end. Their number decreases... BUT the price will grow faster, so it would be very nice gift every year)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

As I understand from White Paper, you want to create a crypto currency, which will be liquid and will not have the same volatility as the current ones. This will lead to the fact that more people will use crypto currency.
Absolutely right, every coin jas its uniqueness.
Even i was also thinking that Sintez is a currency with no volatilization like we face in bitcoin but now it is clear to some point.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

As I understand from White Paper, you want to create a crypto currency, which will be liquid and will not have the same volatility as the current ones. This will lead to the fact that more people will use crypto currency.
Absolutely right, every coin jas its uniqueness.
Even i was also thinking that Sintez is a currency with no volatilization like we face in bitcoin but now it is clear to some point.

Indeed it is, cryptocurrency volatility is clearly one of the nightmares of investors, and what SINTEZ provides should bring about an ease in the ecosystem.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

Pre-sale contributions are stuck at 3.18 ETH. To get more investors at pre-sale Sintez must show his legit by ties with some valuable partners.

There is still enough time, the team has time to activate and conduct a large-scale advertising campaign. Members of the Bounty campaign in this they will help.

I think that we should mention Sintez project at particular threads (about promising ICOs) of altcoin discussion board to attract more people to our community Smiley

I support your idea as the main SINEZ idea is great — they want to collect everything in one place: bank, company management, etc. as it is convenient to have everything “at hand” and in one place.
Now there will be no need to pay additional commissions, wait and risk that money will go on for a long time from one system to another.
Isn’t it cool?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

damn 3eth at presale.

guys, you need buy more  Grin

With about 5 days left for ICO to start, the SINTEZ team need a miracle to upscale end-user support...
We should help them to boost their pre sale they still have few days left. With our few investment it can change the tides.
Small investment that will be gathered together can make a difference.
If devs calls me, i can make promo-post in telegram channel. I think its can help to get more investmetns

nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Pre-sale contributions are stuck at 3.18 ETH. To get more investors at pre-sale Sintez must show his legit by ties with some valuable partners.

There is still enough time, the team has time to activate and conduct a large-scale advertising campaign. Members of the Bounty campaign in this they will help.

I think that we should mention Sintez project at particular threads (about promising ICOs) of altcoin discussion board to attract more people to our community Smiley

I support your idea as the main SINEZ idea is great — they want to collect everything in one place: bank, company management, etc. as it is convenient to have everything “at hand” and in one place.
Now there will be no need to pay additional commissions, wait and risk that money will go on for a long time from one system to another.
Isn’t it cool?

i agree, the main idea is great for sure. But tbh its hard to do

will pray for good result

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

damn 3eth at presale.

guys, you need buy more  Grin

With about 5 days left for ICO to start, the SINTEZ team need a miracle to upscale end-user support...
We should help them to boost their pre sale they still have few days left. With our few investment it can change the tides.
Small investment that will be gathered together can make a difference.
If devs calls me, i can make promo-post in telegram channel. I think its can help to get more investmetns
Pretty sure devs will greatly appreciate your contribution to the community too. This is a project for the community by the community
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

;)Sintez is a great project! I've been following him for the second week. I see great prospects. Remember my words.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

Of course you're right. All those who are interested in promoting this project are engaged in this.
The project is really promising and it will not be difficult to advertise it.
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

I also think there is still enough time. Campaign advertising must be increased and management will be more active. All things should be taken care of properly. All members of the campaign will help. The campaign will be successful if all of us help together. Smiley
bitcon
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:48:30 PM

Interesting and amazing project. I think your project will success and you have the perfect logo to bring you to success. maybe you should increase your campaign more vigorously again to be get more satisfying results again. good luck and success always.

Me, too. Together with SINTEZ we will change the world economy. We will get rid of most commissions for bank operations; we will start getting rewards just for supporting this project and sharing the information about it in socials. I want by friends to join it either.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

Devs, you should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
profit59

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

Of course you're right. All those who are interested in promoting this project are engaged in this.

Yes! I'm promoting the project simply because I like it! I see perspectives and scope for applying Sintez Cool
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

Is there some meetups will be soon where sintez founders plan to participate to attract people?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ZurbCash

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

impressive graphics work. When and how to buy ICO???
bitcon
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

Yes! I'm promoting the project simply because I like it! I see perspectives and scope for applying Sintez Cool

Exactly! And simplicity of the project will bring to SINTEZ many people, who have never heard anything about cryptocurrency. It is amazingly easy to share with our friends in Twitter or Facebook the news of this project. It makes the digital economy better.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

impressive graphics work. When and how to buy ICO???
ICO start in 5 days in official site. I can see it in ann

profit59

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

Is there some meetups will be soon where sintez founders plan to participate to attract people?

Meetings with investors are useful! Only honest and promising projects hold meetings with investors. They have something to say about the project.
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:42:34 PM

Devs, you should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project. I'm really hope you will be in time Smiley
I also think the advertisement should be stepped up.It should nit be too late. which can be harmful for project. I think all campaigns follow these rules.
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

At the moment we are negotiating with major investors, so the page pre-sale temporarily does not show a balance. The address will be changed in accordance with the standards with multi-signature support. The start of the open preseason is scheduled for November 7th. You can fill form if you want to participate in pre-sale: https://goo.gl/forms/Y6mnLjv9oUdoGIjf2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: