Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold  (Read 1469 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

No,  it is too early to predict but seems  like it is going to be a cheap coin because alot of people not interested at all,  and most of the people is going to dump the coin after they got and there are no clear information about bitcoingold,  I am pessimistic it is going to be a big coin
He was very right, too early to predict it now. Then what do you think makes bitcoingold unattractive? While we are discussing it. The information is unclear and there is no explanation as to what bitcoingold is, and whether this bitcoingold will have a good market like its bitcoincash relatives.

roby4kill

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

Can someone help me with an answer.

I deposited some ETH to Bittrex then traded to Bitcoin afterwards for the Bitcoin Gold fork.

The problem is that the time I switched to Bitcoin is 10/23/2017 03:56:52 PM, when the Bitcoin Deposit/Withdraw was already closed on Bittrex.

That was somewhere at block 491,290 - 491,304

Bittrex said:
"Bittrex will close deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin 24 hours prior at block 491,263 to the BTG snapshot block 491,407 occurring approximately on October 23, 11pm PT (6am UTC)."

Is there a chance that I will still receive Bitcoin Gold or did I miss it?
veeloup

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

I 'll sell it asp , i do not see any future on it .. Only once active developer .

where did you get this information about only one dev?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:44:05 AM

I think 100000sat will be a fair valuation, I don't think the price will hit that of Bcash if I want to be realistic, I don't think it should have any value but people will always bet on something like this
Those are all fake predictions about bitcoin gold. Before bitcoin cash, people were also estimating that bitcoin cash will have no market in future.
What will actually happen with bitcoin gold, nobody knows exactly but according to my experience, this new currency derives a part of gold by name , so there are much probabilities that it will beat BCH price.
Let's see how precise my speculations be.

I don't see how this coin will beat Bcash price, there are big people behind BCash propping up the price, I don't think even exchanges are taking this BCG that serious, the only statement thay are making is on the Segwit 2x fork in November, but it will be great to have the price high up there, we all love free money
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

The Fork or so called snapshot for BTG has happened .. that why there is sudden drop in BTC and rise in Alt. We cannot speculate on BTG price as its only getting listed after 01-Nov. Which gives lot of time for devs to dump this on everyone. Who knows what fate (Users) will decide for BTG!

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:49:26 AM

I think Bitcoin Gold is going to be a dud compared to Bitcoin Cash when it start trading.
Mexim

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

It's now live at Bitfinex ,and I saw the price at Yobit right now is $400 , such craze ...I can foreseen more Btc platinum , ruby, sapphire coming just to earn money
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:15:56 AM

hay guys

can anyone guess how much price of bitcoin gold ?
and can we mining bitcoin gold ?

I think we'll know after the distribution is done by BTCG. now can only monitor every movement in the market. because we do not know what will happen. which we will definitely look forward to at this moment.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:39 AM

hay guys

no one can be sure of it. we all want to know
so now just wait for what will happen. because today is btg in distribute.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

It's now live at Bitfinex ,and I saw the price at Yobit right now is $400 , such craze ...I can foreseen more Btc platinum , ruby, sapphire coming just to earn money

Wow that's huge brother. Better to check it out later. Grin
And if that's really the price then everyone here that holds btc will be happy like it's money again man! Sure thing many will dump it after they receive their coins.

Kat_Slash

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:59 AM

Its not actual BTG but futures more like judging the price in thin air. Actual distribution will happen on 01-Nov so must wait and watch till then

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

Its not actual BTG but futures more like judging the price in thin air. Actual distribution will happen on 01-Nov so must wait and watch till then

What do you mean by futures? The coin, Bitcoingold, has already been listed on more exchanges like Yobit and Binance. I guess the fork occurred before the awaited time. It went to above 0.08+ btc yesterday. Check these exchanges: www.yobit.io and www.binance.com

I am yet to understand the futures argument here. Can you please shed more light on that?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

hay guys

I think we'll know after the distribution is done by BTCG. now can only monitor every movement in the market. because we do not know what will happen. which we will definitely look forward to at this moment.

Yes, of course when BCG has been distributed the price will be the same as BtcCash that happened after hard fork yesterday, no one knows the price but after the coins can be distributed the price is high enough to attract many traders to buy a coin called BtcGold so as to increase market demand and increasingly high price in the market.
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:49 AM

In the next day or so we can expect the price to drop and become almost dead. People are currently hyped because they got free coins which are basically premined
Shadowz

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

Rento || Global Sharing App

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

bitcoin gold will start tomorrow, lets see what happen
its will big suprise if price high like bitcoin cash  Cool

Kat_Slash

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

It turns out even after weeks of fork, BTG is not going anywhere. I dont think it will be able to survive and will crash to dirt prices in future.

kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

no. but maybe in the i. thd near future
prlelbnwh

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

BTG failed very much. The Chinese author wants to further crush the brand value of BTC. It is totally disregarding our faith in BTC. It is just too bad for Liao's personal interests.
We should boycott BTG.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: