Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New altcoins based on privacy and security?  (Read 1272 times)
erichall (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:42:44 AM

There are so many projects out lately, it's hard to keep up. I'm curious if anyone has a favorite privacy/anonymous based cryptocurrency that is newer to the market
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

There are so many projects out lately, it's hard to keep up. I'm curious if anyone has a favorite privacy/anonymous based cryptocurrency that is newer to the market

Dont need anything else when we have XMR.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:36:11 AM

Yeah there are 'not so new' privacy based coins. Xtrabytes and Spectre are currently embraced by community. Deeponion is another one that suggests they care about privacy. But its under heavy airdrop so not many people want to buy right now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

Deeponion comes to mind but apparently it is a copy paste project. Unless you want to risk investing your money in a fraudulent project, then stay away from them. Otherwise, Hcash has some anonymity aspects though that's not their main focus.

Apart from that, probably not any at the moment. Why not just stick to the big players? XMR, ZEC, w/e.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

I'm really like ZEN. It's was pumped a lot (x3) even before the hardfork due to very good news.

i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:32:36 AM

I am also searching for new safe altcoins
some past altcoins like Centra CTR and BAT
I think over investing in UpToken https://uptoken.org/
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

PIVX has just achieved a technological first - it has launched Zero Coin within a 100% Proof of Stake currency for complete privacy and super fast confirm times.

The switch over didn't go smoothly, but now the network is stable again now and the dip in price is temporary.  

I would say this coin will definitely see a big rise in the next few weeks and will probably enter the top 20 soon.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

Dont need anything else when we have XMR.

Totally agree with you, who needs new coins? most of them are just a copy of each other, they are created to feed master of them. Monero, pivx, zcash is enough

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

Monero, PivX, Verge, Zec, Zen, Dash - all they have huge potential to grow so I have all of them in my portfolio.

Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

Deeponion comes to mind but apparently it is a copy paste project. Unless you want to risk investing your money in a fraudulent project, then stay away from them. Otherwise, Hcash has some anonymity aspects though that's not their main focus.

Apart from that, probably not any at the moment. Why not just stick to the big players? XMR, ZEC, w/e.

Could you elaborate on this? Why are they fraudulent?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

hmm, I know e-chat altcoins  - super-security messenger with a lot of useful features)
maybe anything else?
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

I also think for privacy we should stick with XMR and ZEC.

https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php

For me, I prefer XMR, ZEC has drawback on trust setup and smell bad on it. As Peter Todd‏ revealed:

https://petertodd.org/assets/commitments/b5b297ee39639504309655f86d3b553d4b3877f7f8d6f495b53939020fc554b6.txt

alexjhons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

XMR, ZEC is the best alternative for privacy and security.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

Someone said something very interesting in regards to this concept:

"the mistake we made with the internet was that it was not innately encrypted and private. We must ensure we do not make the same mistake with cryptocurrencies in that they should automatically provide a ledger that is untraceable and a method of sending funds without compromising privacy and anonymity. It is not good enough to add it as an extra layer later on. It should be there from the very beginning."

I hope with this in mind people can come to terms of supporting more projects that launched with such values. Also there is no battle here, the more the better. This is the age old centralized mentality that makes people say "XMR should be the only one". Decentralization means you get to choose for yourself, its subjective.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

Not sure why you are looking for new privacy based coins when we already have a bunch of them. The best ones in my opinion are Zcash(recently recommened by Edward Snowden also), Zcoin and Monero.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

DeepOnion
Is The Most "Newer"

YayProto

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Deeponion.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

hmm, I know e-chat altcoins  - super-security messenger with a lot of useful features)
maybe anything else?
you are right for an excellent instant messenger e-chat which is unique in use and yet they have bolted to it a number of possibilities:
- decentralized system for the protection of personal data
- Built-in multi-currency wallet
- a completely new experience of interaction with content
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Check (ITNS) intense coin privacy coin based on cryptonight algo, blockchain backed decentralized VPN. Fairly new project, in development for 4 months now, and has grown substantially. Atm listed only in one exchange so volume and price are still low.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://intensecoin.com/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

Sometimes somethign new is good but not in cryptocoin privacy coins the more mature it is the most reliable coin it will be,i will still choose the ambassador of  privacy coins which is XMR.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: