Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy?  (Read 26599 times)
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:55:46 PM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
For the next year I would buy eos due to the fact that I collected a lot of money during the ico , and I think it will be perfect and grow as Ethereum I think!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Many analysts say that at the moment the market is at the lowest point. That is why it is a good time to buy most top coins.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

The best altcoin to buy is neo. It is cheap and there are a lot of positive prospects for the coin, that way you know that no matter what happens that the coin is always going to be getting better. And now when you buy the coin you are getting it for a very good price which means that as long as you can hold then you would be making a lot of profit in the next bull market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

If we talk about altcoins, then I would choose Ethereum as the most reliable, Ripple, you can still add Stellar, the project shows good price stability, this will be enough. You can look at the coins not from the list of the top 100, there are a lot of good projects that are still undervalued.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

There are numerous coins in the market, and it is really difficult to choose good ones. However, I think ripple, stellar, cardano, tron, ethereum, EOS, MTC are some of the good pick. However, one should conduct research on their own, consults with friends and crypto experts to pick good coins. It is right time to buy coins as the market is severely declining with all coins dipping dramatically in prices. You can get more coins with even a small amount of investment.

youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I recommend investing in coins as follows. xlm, eth, zcash and adab..you can check information about coins on social media, twitter, fb, slack and so on. These coins can be used as a list to invest your money. because the coin is good.

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

We can see the market is red. many altcoin are decreasing. But I believe that Ethereum would be the best option for you. It develops steadily. Most people believe that Ehereum is just behind Bitcoin in the current electronic money market.You can keep it until the market recovers. I believe Ehereum will be profitable
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

This year I think there will only be price crashes throughout the year like in 2013, and we cannot expect more profits at the end of the year like last 2017.
So, for now it's not the right time to start buying all coins. Wait a little longer until the price touches the bottom and you can start buying as many coins as you want to buy.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

The best Altcoin for this time is USDT because the USDT coin is resistant and is not greatly affected by the deteriorating market situation. However, it is up to each principle because our purpose is to achieve a large profit in the investment target.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

During a panic, you can very profitable to buy any altcoin, but be careful it is very risky.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

The market can be very tricky and full of deceit where one can easily make mistake times without numbers. But I see alot of altcoin doing well sooner than later and I have put my funds in DACC which I consider as a strong project with great potentials together with DEC. Well the choice of what to buy depends of the person involved... ETH, EOS and XLM are good to buy too considering what they have gone in the past and the future still looks great for them.
MrTeacoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

In my opinion, you can buy Evencoin. Recently EVN made huge events in Bangkok, Souel (South Korea) and announced its upcoming projects BitRecharge, EvenChain, DeltaExchange. Investing now in EvenCoin would be the best choice to make high profits in near future.  Wink

You were correct, then, Jennifer. The price went up from $US 0.003 when it started 6 months ago, to $US 0.27 now. Incredible growth!

Expect it to hit $1.00 by mid 2019. Self-mining token based on Ethereum.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

there are a lot of choices when it is now because the average price is all down and an opportunity to buy. now you can choose which one is suitable for you to buy and invest long term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

Look for new coins and projects with the best technology and community support. Do not buy Monero, lightcoin, bcash and so on. These are old overpriced coins with huge capitalization, of course they can grow with the market, but in the long run they will only gradually fall. Of the old coins, only Bitcoin and ether will remain.
Look for example on Taucoin. There was not and will not be an ico on this coin, but I doubt that as soon as it enters the exchange people will begin to buy it and first holders will benefit a lot in the furure.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

Watch your eyes at XRP, it is the most promising altcoin now to buy.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

XRP has a huge potential in the next year. Take a look at the new, unknown projects that could potentially make great achievement in the future. I am currently monitoring the project called BTCN. It is extremely important for me to believe in the project and to be able to communicate with the names behind the idea. Also, dev team of BTCN seems extremely committed and they don't seem like another hit and run projects in the market. This coin reached comes in a bit and it already has strong and active community supporting it.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

All cryptocurrencies are at risk, but new crypto seems to allow us to make quick profits in a short period of time because they always have separate prices.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

I think all who tells about XRP bought it on ATH and want to sell it to the newbie. Why do you think XRP has a great potential? XRP is not equal Ripple.
My high-risk but very promising part of the portfolio is DACC. Today price is so cheap that to make a good profit is enough to make +1 or +2 satoshi to current price
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

I think I can recommend some nice altcoins for you, but I don't recommend you invest too much money. Because the bear market will make it easy for you to lose money.
H T
BTM

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

In my opinion. Good Altcoins to invest are Eth, Xrp or Ada. But to have a profit at the end of the year is impossible. Because the end of the year it seems that a large number of coins will be sold to spend on holiday. You can invest long term and make a profit in early 2019.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: