Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ► FreeBitco.in ◄► referral share 100% ◄ 💲Win Win for everyone💲  (Read 28235 times)
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I joined using your link. Thanks!
landoffaucets (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

I joined using your link. Thanks!

Hi coly20032003,

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout  Wink
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

ive been on this site for a long time, and i havent once rolled to the 2nd level

I saw today someone posted he rolled 9999 and got around $20 bitcoins. I rolled few times 2nd level number but never higher than that number.

It is a good site for newbies to start to collect a small amount of bitcoin at free of cost. I basically claim to get some free lotteries every week to my luck.
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

We have now 467 members  Grin

100% Ref share

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout  Wink

It would be nice if you rate me or write a trust or proofs in the thread if u see everything runs fine.
thanks!

May I ask one simple question?

How do you benefit by giving 100% Ref share. Are you administator of the project?

Regards
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

May I ask one simple question?

How do you benefit by giving 100% Ref share. Are you administator of the project?

Regards

Why i’m 100%  referal return?
Although I don’t directly get bitcoin commissions from my referrals, I earn 1 Reward Points(RP) for every FREE BTC roll my referrals play. Reward Points can be redeemed for more % Bonus.
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Thank you for your explanation. I hope you will get more referrals under you. I have already an account there, otherwise its a very nice offer from you  Cheesy
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Thank you for your explanation. I hope you will get more referrals under you. I have already an account there, otherwise its a very nice offer from you  Cheesy

Already have an existing account?
Please contact the admin to delete your old account then register a new one via my referral link (check signature  for Freebitco.in).
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Good day! I tried playing on that site and also tried playing the MULTIPLY... then after that i think i lose all of it because it says out of balance... the question is... how do you check your balance in that site...

If you are logged in on the right side of the website, your balance.
I only use free rolling Grin
Nanoverso

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

Thanks for the referral @landoffaucets, joined today using it.

Any tips on increasing the earnings? Looks like will take a lot of time to even reach the withdraw limit, and the HI-LO game wasn't good in a manual simple play, tested with about 7 satoshis and just won 2.

Thanks!
Pandarian

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Freebitco.in is one of the best faucets online and they now run even without ads.
andygaruda

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

i like freebitcoin, I like it because it always gives the satoshi every day.
smiledove221

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Hello friends

The offer was very interesting and I also wanted to join but I had a freebitcoin account before. I do not know if registering an account under your ref, both my account is locked or not? I'm not sure about this? Do you know anything about it?

Regards
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Hello friends

The offer was very interesting and I also wanted to join but I had a freebitcoin account before. I do not know if registering an account under your ref, both my account is locked or not? I'm not sure about this? Do you know anything about it?

Regards

Hi smiledove221,

I can not help you. Try it at forum member wetsuit or TheQuin
Shark80

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

landoffaucets, I have an offer for you. Pay to unlock this option for me "PLAY WITHOUT CAPTCHA" and I will become your referral ...
Enth

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Hi. I reg on your link. My freebitcoin ID is 14845257. Can you check this?

FreeBitcoin AMAZING REFback 90% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319626.0)
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

Hi. I reg on your link. My freebitcoin ID is 14845257. Can you check this?

Hi Enth,

I can not check that.

It would be nice if you rate me or write a trust or proofs in the thread if u see everything runs fine.
thanks!
federik95

Activity: 228
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

I raised the percentage of my referral commissions share at FreeBitco.in!

I just want to make the announcement, that I raised the percentage of the referral commissions share to my refferals at the BitCoin-Faucet FreeBitco.in from 25% to 100%. This means everyone who sign-up at the faucet-site with my link, will earn additional 100% of my referral commissions every sunday. If you join the site with another link, or even without a sponsor, you will only earn the free BitCoins which you can win at the site every hour.

Please contact the admin to delete your old account then register a new one via my referral link.

Why i’m 100%  referal return?
Although I don’t directly get bitcoin commissions from my referrals, I earn 1 Reward Points(RP) for every FREE BTC roll my referrals play. Reward Points can be redeemed for more % Bonus.

Check my signature for FreeBitco.in and sign-up to win free Bitcoins every hour and to get additional 100% of my referral back to you every sunday!

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout

Win Win for everyone

thanks!

is valid also in freedoge.co.in?

www.cryptofacili.it - GRATIS e AUTOMATICI cryptocoins!
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

I raised the percentage of my referral commissions share at FreeBitco.in!

I just want to make the announcement, that I raised the percentage of the referral commissions share to my refferals at the BitCoin-Faucet FreeBitco.in from 25% to 100%. This means everyone who sign-up at the faucet-site with my link, will earn additional 100% of my referral commissions every sunday. If you join the site with another link, or even without a sponsor, you will only earn the free BitCoins which you can win at the site every hour.

Please contact the admin to delete your old account then register a new one via my referral link.

Why i’m 100%  referal return?

Check my signature for FreeBitco.in and sign-up to win free Bitcoins every hour and to get additional 100% of my referral back to you every sunday!

Share amount based on referral activity since last payout

Win Win for everyone

thanks!

is valid also in freedoge.co.in?

Hi federik95 ,

Unfortunately freedoge.co.in does not offer this possibility.
federik95

Activity: 228
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Thanks for answers.

I have create an account freebitco.in with your ref. This afternoon I have see message in home page about :"your referrer given  you a bonus ..".
Where I can see/take proof of payment in freebitco.in?

www.cryptofacili.it - GRATIS e AUTOMATICI cryptocoins!
landoffaucets (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

Thanks for answers.

I have create an account freebitco.in with your ref. This afternoon I have see message in home page about :"your referrer given  you a bonus ..".
Where I can see/take proof of payment in freebitco.in?

Hi federik95,

There is your proof Grin

"your referrer given  you a bonus ..".

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: