Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Satoshi Nakamoto Matter?  (Read 733 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be here supporting this project but at this time, he's better to stay anonymous like he's doing since the start.
It might even be risky for his life to show his real face.
How much does he hold? it doesn't matter and by the way, as a matter of fact, if you would have created this massive monster called BTC i would have kept loads of coins even though it would not generate any income/value because it's like your baby who wouldn't keep most of it?
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

An anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto matters but to get out publicly I would assume it will not be as exciting as we thought it would be. A holding of hundred millions of dollars worth of bitcoin is not an easy thing to do and to reveal his self will trigger security and family issues.

If I were Satoshi, I will just leave the fame out of my mind and live a more normal life with wallets that huge he doesn’t need to do anything at all.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

he totally matters he the creator of this currency we are extremely using it is the profit we are gaining from it and it is the different ways we are getting competition, ability to gamble and much more. We never be thankful that's the problem he totally matters
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:29:23 PM

In theory it does not matter who satoshi nakamoto is. There is just one big problem.
When he starts moving his coins around. Even just one transaction would probably make bitcoin fall because of panic sell.
I think this is a point because big investors are afraid of investing into bitcoin. One unknown person holding so much bitcoins can
harm the system and therefore makes big whales rather invest into safer, less profitable, investments.
But as long the coins remain untouched, i think this does not matter and it will get less and less important to future possible investors.

Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto or the team of his odnodumtsev, who is behind this name, probably did the right thing that remained unknown. This makes the crypto currency more popular than the invention of a certain person. Bitcoin has already undergone significant changes and will continue to improve further, retaining its leadership position. Now it's not so important who was the creator of bitcoin, how important is its further functional improvement to the needs of the community.
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto Matter or not only Thomas Phellen Knows about it. Thomas Phellen is the ASI who is the Great Grand God Father of Satoshi Nakamoto and his twin brother SHA-256  and his clone Thomas Nasakioto. Thomas Phellen is watching you all and thinking what to do next with the Bloooooody Bitcoin ? CNBC will publish the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto soon.

I am Moses ! BitcoinMoses.

Donot think I am the impostor of the impostor of Bitcoin Jesus.

I am Moses ! BitcoinMoses.
I will prophesy, How many Roses
you can buy with  9,85,050 Bitcoin
When Dorian Nakamoto will join
the bloody Bitcoin Foundation  
To drive out all the wicked gremlins
by playing  a Chinese violins
to the Kremlin  in Russia
for the cremation
by riding in his toy train
with Pinky and the Brain
Riding a roller coaster
with New Satoshi Impostor
Dr Craig Steven Wright
He will come to fight
with golden triton the fork
For Bitcoin Sumo
with Gleb Gamow
For the  riddle of the twin brother
with his Great Grand God Father
Thomas Phellen  
one day very soon
After the Bitcoin full moon
will send Thomas Nasakito
to the Japanese Capital
where the Bitcoin Jesus
the impostor of son a virgin
Alien who is eating by cheating too much sushi
for ------  

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
whitemacna

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

I think satoshi nakamoto is very important in the role of bitcoin, it can not be denied that satoshi is the creator of bitcoin and he certainly has an effect on the development of bitcoin today, but somehow satoshi does not want to appear, I think he also has a lot of bitcoin that can affect the market bitcoin from the past until recently.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto release bitcoin currency in 2009. Bitcoin symbol is BTC, XBT, Bitcoin is the best way invest by learning bitcoin digital cryptocurrency and bitcoin value is continue to rise over time, people consider it as an opportunity to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: