Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroramine Website Has Shut Down!  (Read 16489 times)
nickneal (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:08:45 PM

For those of you heard about auroramine.com, you probably heard about their cloud mining service that gives you profit when investing on their service. Just found out that the website is offline right now. Anyone experience the same as mine?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinhmr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

I think it will alive in 10 days more... so, i forgot withdraw 50$! It’s really scam
anik5992992

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:58 PM

I just invested 500k satoshi today, after 2 hours it's offline!!! nothing to say Sad
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

they ran with the money Cheesy well, it was an OBVIOUS scam!
watchout for DreamHash because they are going to do the same hit and run

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:04:26 PM

Don't expect that they will be online again, they ran and will never comeback. Your coins and funds there are completely lost.
So if I were you forget those money of yours, if there someone whos to blame then its you. Cloud minings are fake and made to scam people.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

Don't expect that they will be online again, they ran and will never comeback. Your coins and funds there are completely lost.
So if I were you forget those money of yours, if there someone whos to blame then its you. Cloud minings are fake and made to scam people.

I wouldn't say outright scams, but at the very least pyramid schemes. I've seen a lot of people that swear by genesis mining, only to find out that they live out of the referral bonuses. Maybe it's not that bad if you consider the fact that there's a pretty high chance that your investment is returned due to the potentially exponential growth bitcoin will benefit from, but then again, why wouldn't you just buy bitcoin? I think for a lot of people it's about getting into something new and exciting and being...unable to just sit back and wait.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

The only cloud mining provider I trust is hashnest, and most others are just pyramid schemes that are barely alive. It’s infinitely better to have access to your miners through hosting or mining in your own facility/home rather than investing money into an unknown platform. People need to stay vigilant because these scams are common and will continue to be common.
warnerbunny

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

I saw that the balance of the BTC address behind auroramine was diclining very fast in the last days. I think the scheme was not sustainable anymore.

Whoever was behind this scheme made at least one million USD in these two weeks.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:39:52 PM

For those of you heard about auroramine.com, you probably heard about their cloud mining service that gives you profit when investing on their service. Just found out that the website is offline right now. Anyone experience the same as mine?

Now this thread would really be just like a moaning and crying place for those people who do make investment on the site.How many time we do tell that don't really trust these kind of sites.Any cloud mining site would really be destined to become scam sooner or later as long they do accumulate enough money to ran on.Thinking off that the bitcoins price is already high as of now which this is the best time to scam newbies who are really greedy and believing that they can able to make easy money and get rich on these Ponzi schemes.This would really be a lesson for those people who lose up money.Dont expect for them to go back.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Now this thread would really be just like a moaning and crying place for those people who do make investment on the site.How many time we do tell that don't really trust these kind of sites.Any cloud mining site would really be destined to become scam sooner or later as long they do accumulate enough money to ran on.Thinking off that the bitcoins price is already high as of now which this is the best time to scam newbies who are really greedy and believing that they can able to make easy money and get rich on these Ponzi schemes.This would really be a lesson for those people who lose up money.Dont expect for them to go back.
that's for sure because for those who invested their hard earned money without really seek for possibilities just believe with some proof that the site are paying now that every money was been kept by the owners what do we expect to see from here, everyone will complain and share their own opinion.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Lol, it is hard to feel sorry for any of you who lost money on this, I even replied in one of the announcement threads that it was a scam from day 1 as did many others. If you "invested" thinking 10% DAILY return was legit, then let this be a good lesson.

I am sure they will be back, just not as Auroramine. You are correct in that the money is gone, but with such a lucrative payoff I am sure they will try it again under another guise. Just everyone be aware of any such type of scams in the future. Like your mother used to tell you, "If it sounds too good to be true its because it is."
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

that's for sure because for those who invested their hard earned money without really seek for possibilities just believe with some proof that the site are paying now that every money was been kept by the owners what do we expect to see from here, everyone will complain and share their own opinion.
Lets those comments come into this thread for sure but it would be much better for this board to be on scam accusations or investor-based games for sure there would really be lots of people who would really make such comment that they lose up money on this cloud mining.For how many times we do tried up to tell that this is a scam but yet people do continue to put up money.This is the reason why do these cloud mining sites do keep to pop out because there are still people who do really love to waste up their money and donate to those website owners.They are the only ones who becoming rich.

sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

it is just hard to understand...very hard...
why people today still believe in the claim of "10% daily return on investment"HuhHuhHuh?

seriously... if I have any opportunity to have "10% daily return on investment" option, WTF I share such opportunity with you guys? hell no.....
i would rather borrow all the money from mother, father, in-laws, relatives, friends i could, and take any loans from any banks, and cash out of my credit cards balance...
and I can payback just a bit more than a week....

what a world...

messngr

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

Well, the signs were there...."if its to good to be true...." 10% per day!!!    They have no T&Cs on the site. And their support was non existent.
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

Hahaha 10% daily profit. Who wouldnt know its a scam since the beginning. If anything was thag profitable, who or why would they need people to invest. No company ever need to let public investors in.
This project seem to be very profitable actually, 100% profit. Lol.
I hope people these days will learn and make sure you know what your investing into.
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

check the domain whois
it seems the owner is from china

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
xxxredxxx

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

It's crying time again for those who didn't moderate their greed, sorry for that word but it's very true. Greediness will make you a loser.
Miyuki024

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:58:57 AM

I just sign up but did not invest on it. I find it too good to be true.  Grin Grin Grin
kungshar

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:51 AM

Don't worry,be happy.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:19:41 AM

Well poop, I lost 10$.... I got a 5$ payout and thats about it... oh well. I knew it had to be too good to be true which is why I didnt input more than 10$. Cant believe someone here did .35 btc and others 200k satoshi.. etc... why invest so much money in something that has no proven legitimacy behind it?  Send me all your btc, ill give you back 10% daily interest, i swear Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: