Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroramine Website Has Shut Down!  (Read 16489 times)
WetPuppyKisses

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:20:08 AM

Dont be stupid guys. If they are giving you "Hashing power" for free and there is a strong encourage to referrals it is obvious that is a Ponzi scheme

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balajisi

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Yes anyone or company which gives 10 percent over returns per day is a scam and it was just matter of time before they shut down business as it was not viable. They just had a target to get in as many clients they could and then close down typical scam business. See how many bitcoin generators are online which try to show as if they are really genuine by showing for 5 minutes some pooling etc window and then ask you to send miners fees and if you pay it is gone. Nothing comes free in life that is end point

regards
Balaji
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

Yeah.
The sad thing is that people get lured into these kinds of scammy schemes because of the nature of cryptos. They read and see everywhere that cryptos do massive daily moves and are the next gold rush.

A crypto-based scheme that allegedly pays you 10% a day does not look that outlandish to them. In the grand scheme of crypto.
peterfigman

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

Confirmed, the site closed today, I was trying to login but the website is down.

Fortunately I did not invest anything in BTC, I was just testing it with the Ghs who "gave away" a total fraud !!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
leecher2k16

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

LOL such "Mining Plattforms" are totaly scam. Sorry guys, but self fail investing in there ^^
spacecow

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

Anyone here that invested, actually check website and "team" that was made from stock photos? If YES and you still invested.. oh well you knew whats coming and knew the risk. if NOT and you still invested.. oh well.. lesson learned i guess.
Judge10191

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

Ponzi scheme 100%. It was pretty obvious.
ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

"Garza'd"
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

Well its not surprising. Its offer is too good to be true. Usually, all cloud mining site and hyip with high return of investment will run online for a short period of time. Actually all kinds of hyip and cloud mining site will eventually end up as scam.
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

Glad i didn't invest in that site. At first was attempted to invest because a lot of people convincing that the site is good to invest. But I think that it is too good to be true, and one of my friend say that it won't last.. And that's what happened
Heye

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

I signed up for the free money and I was waiting to see if I could withdraw it. I'm glad the site was shut down now because I might have tried to put 10$ just to see and if it worked maybe more  Undecided
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

I feel really sorry to all who invested in auroramine, you should not expect to get anything back, before you invest on any mining or lending site make your research , none of cryptocurrency programs can give you up to 5% or 10% profit per day, if you think people ask you for lending your money for that high fee's you are wrong , lending services on poloniex or bitfinex are as low as 0,1%.

Auroramine was an obvious scam ... I feel same for BCC but I hope I am wrong

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
justclickin

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:58:44 AM

This is something which was actually expected.
People who joined at the start might have made some money but people who joined at the end would have lost everything.
Even after this experience... people will still look for quick money which actually doesn't exist!
FowMC

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:59 AM

ITS A SCAM ! AuroraMine close when the withdraws if all users is 1000BTC !
plku631

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:58:27 AM

It’s really scam Angry Angry Angry
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

That was a obvious scam in my eyes. Why should someone give you free 100 GH/s for lifetime, just for register? To good to be true haha
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:31 AM

Actually that makes me wonder...

Are the owners of such scam-sites ever being tracked? Are people reporting them? I wouldn't even know who to tell. If not it sounds like a painfully easy way to make (illegal) money with very little risk... Sad
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

It was a high yielded investment program or a ponzi scheme so it is expected that it won't gonna last. Lucky for those who already cash out all their balance with the ROIs before the problem occurs, including me. Thanks for the fork because of that I move all my btcs (including my balance in auroramine) in my yobit btc wallet to get free btg. The transaction was confirmed just in time.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

Piece of advice buddy, there's no such thing as cloud based mining. The only legit mining site so far is Genesis Mining which provide details and actual screenshot of their mining farm and its actual location. AuroraMine is a HYIP or a high yield investment program. You will only earn based on the investments on new users who are investing the same. The PROS in joining such program is when you are an early bird investor which puts you on top like a pyramiding scheme. Once new members come and invest then thats the time you'll earn not thru what they so called "mining"

The common scenario for this kind of sites is that when the funds that they have is not sufficient enough to pay out all the members, that's the time they will exit and gone for good (along with the money that you and other members invest) just like bubble.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Its really funny for me. I remember there was a thread about this auroramine website in the service discussion section of this forum and I commented that its a hyip ponzy site and they will scam you after receiving enough deposits from the people. It happened exactly as what I commented. I don't know why you guys are investing in this type of hyip sites. First of all you should understand, its impossible for anyone to give you that much money for free. Atleast from now onwards if you see a site that promises high return, try to understand its a scam site.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: