Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  (Read 3059 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

Yes it could happen....If users shifted to some other cryptocurrency which got far better features than BTC.
Or By hacking blockchain but it seems to difficult because the Blockchain hacking at present time is next to impossible.
Or problems in payment occur like replay etc. In such case people stop using it.
And last but not least, all govt. and countries banned the BTC usage and implement strictly on this decision then it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
there is one way that will definitely turn off the entire system Bitcoin, that is by turning off the Internet,
although not possible but only by turning off the Internet all our transactions will be disconnected and Bitcoin movements will be lost .. Cheesy
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

Of course yes. People are the roots to sprout bitcoins, Then people is the key to destroy it. I believe in the saying that "If there's a will, There's a way" But what'su the reason why we should destroy it? Is bitcoins gives threat to your life'? Hopefully we could find your inputs of asking that question:)
srsandokan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:16:46 PM

still, probably if the internet is turned off there a lot of other things that could not work neither, banks, regular bussiness, etc
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Bitcoin isn't able to be destroyed by anyone. Governments will ban it thats just natural but they won't destroy it.
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

Yes, I think there is the way to destroy bitcoin. But right now, it is impossible to do that. People are the one who create bitcoin and they are capable of destroying it. Time will tell us what will happen to bitcoin. Maybe in the future, we will have a most intelligent hacker who can destroy bitcoin just only with one button

None of the above
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:52 PM

which I know that this bitcoin system is decentralized or not centered on one country, so if it breaks its system it will be difficult and even small it can happen. but bitcoin has block chain.
there are several ways that bitcoin can be destroyed, with bank actions spreading bitcoin deficiency, and this will make the value in the market collapse so people will panic, and also with government action to remove the public trust to bitcoin. so the public will be anti against bitcoin.

McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

still, probably if the internet is turned off there a lot of other things that could not work neither, banks, regular bussiness, etc
Who said that internet will go off now a days world rely upon internet so it is unimaginable that web will go to off. Since Now a days world is relied upon web which is very genuine we should quit thinking like that internet will go off. Since it will be upgrade much more step by step.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

Yes, I think there is the way to destroy bitcoin. But right now, it is impossible to do that. People are the one who create bitcoin and they are capable of destroying it. Time will tell us what will happen to bitcoin. Maybe in the future, we will have a most intelligent hacker who can destroy bitcoin just only with one button
Although different ways are always there to destroy bitcoin, but i think bitcoin is really the strongest currency and therefore we can expect that it will cancel all such attempts. In fact bitcoin is in it early state and we are expecting that bitcoin will continue improving and will continue to become more and more popular for a long time, because currently all the people are giving more preference to bitcoin.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.

Yes there is one who can destroy bitcoin because right now in our generation there so many developers or programmers that can manipulate website and also some bitcoin someday destroy or surpass many banks so what they are doing? They can also destroy bitcoin. There are many ways to destroy bitcoin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

Yes there is one who can destroy bitcoin because right now in our generation there so many developers or programmers that can manipulate website and also some bitcoin someday destroy or surpass many banks so what they are doing? They can also destroy bitcoin. There are many ways to destroy bitcoin.
yes i also agree because if there is a way to deatroy btc maybe it will already destroy on the past years but as we all have seened bitcoin is always there and still rising at this point of time maybe everyone will really believe in the profit that btc has that is why it is getting popular each day i believe that there is no way to destroy btc.and it is really proven today because it is still alive.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

Yes. Although destroying Bitcoins isn't logical and quite stupid for someone who is in the crypto world to do, there are really many ways to do so. One is bombing the root of the block-chain literally. Lol.
Another is when goverments decide to prohibit the usage of bitcoins and other cryoto currencies present.
Legalization of bitcoins can also break it. Because with legalization comes with regulation. And if bitcoins and other crypto currencies get regulated, then it means others will lose interest. A lot. Because decentralization isthe most important asset of bitcoin. And without it., Bitcoin will lose morethan half of its supporters including me.
Well as for as relation of government is concerned to I don’t think so any government can do this because bitcoin is going to play a big role in the economy of any country if they regulate bitcoin so it can also help them and it can be good for bitcoin as well what I believe that internet can be only reason who can destroyed bitcoin the rest of there is no chance of it to destroyed.
In the future I think governments will set up a separate department for cryt curency because it has a great influence on the financial status of a country as well as the world.
Well I agree with you there are a lot of ways to destroy bitcoin but as you said when a government stop use of bitcoin but here I have also a question that why any government can do so bitcoin is acutely going to play a big role in economy of any country and bitcoin have also reduce unemployment in many countries so I don’t think so any government can take action against bitcoin.
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:39 AM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.

If internet in the world shutdown their service then also bitcoin will be destroyed. but this thing is impossible. If there is a god hacker that can cracked private keys of wallets I think bitcoin will downfall to the stage that it will lose the value and will completely destroy the cryto world.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:39:21 AM

Every system has its flaws all that you have to do is to exploit it to completely destroy it or its credibility. In bitcoins case is its security and the block chain, if by any chance someone would be able to ( which is more likely almost impossible maybe for computers today. ) to hack wallets through brute force then bitcoin will lose investors and users that will result to the downfall of its market value then  maybe it will completely destroy bitcoin which I hope will not happen.

Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

Yes. Although destroying Bitcoins isn't logical and quite stupid for someone who is in the crypto world to do, there are really many ways to do so. One is bombing the root of the block-chain literally. Lol.
Another is when goverments decide to prohibit the usage of bitcoins and other cryoto currencies present.
Legalization of bitcoins can also break it. Because with legalization comes with regulation. And if bitcoins and other crypto currencies get regulated, then it means others will lose interest. A lot. Because decentralization isthe most important asset of bitcoin. And without it., Bitcoin will lose morethan half of its supporters including me.
Well as for as relation of government is concerned to I don’t think so any government can do this because bitcoin is going to play a big role in the economy of any country if they regulate bitcoin so it can also help them and it can be good for bitcoin as well what I believe that internet can be only reason who can destroyed bitcoin the rest of there is no chance of it to destroyed.
In the future I think governments will set up a separate department for cryt curency because it has a great influence on the financial status of a country as well as the world.
Well I agree with you there are a lot of ways to destroy bitcoin but as you said when a government stop use of bitcoin but here I have also a question that why any government can do so bitcoin is acutely going to play a big role in economy of any country and bitcoin have also reduce unemployment in many countries so I don’t think so any government can take action against bitcoin.
Yes there are so many ways for the destruction of bit coin for example all investors stops their investment in it  there will be no life of bit coin as the life of bit coin is dependent on socio economic condition and thing is world war is also very dangerous for the survival of bit coin
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:14 AM

Yes there is a way to destroy the bitcoin, and this happened once but the bitcoin was not destroyed. If some of the bitcoin producer would have 51% of the bitcoin production this could be the end of the bitcoin. This happened at the beginning of bitcoin when some bitcoin producing company had 51% of the bitcoin production for one-two weeks. They could have destroyed the bitcoin network, but they did not.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

Yes there is a way to destroy the bitcoin, and this happened once but the bitcoin was not destroyed. If some of the bitcoin producer would have 51% of the bitcoin production this could be the end of the bitcoin. This happened at the beginning of bitcoin when some bitcoin producing company had 51% of the bitcoin production for one-two weeks. They could have destroyed the bitcoin network, but they did not.

Well that's far from happening again today and i think you would have to remove the internet to entirely destroy bitcoin. We're looking at a revolution here that can push the way we do transactions further  than to how we deal today and bitcoin is at the forefront of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:51:17 PM

yes of course it is the primary responsibility of each government to regularize the crypto currencies in their concerned country so I think that no way to destroy bit coin because it will be very beneficial for each government.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.

If the whole internet suddenly goes dark and then all the holdings of bitcoin that you have saved no matter the amount can be instantly turned into oblivion. OR if the whole system resets or reboot due to a major change in the internet and digital systems then there is a great chance this would be adversely affected.

I don't think we can destroy Bitcoin. Because it exists on Blockchain system. No one can control it. Unless Internet is disappeared. I don't think it will happen.
I believe anything can happen
There are things we have not anticipated, not thinking about those scenarios
Nothing is impossible in this world anything may happen but I am looking the long life of bit coin because is that special crypto currency which have multidimensional advantages so I am vet optimistic in this matter.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:08 AM

Bitcoin is the virtual currency, if the internet is dead then bitcoin is also destroyed. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: