Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  (Read 3063 times)
nemesis_

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

I think bitcoin will be destroyed once people used it in the wrong way. Use it illegally or use this to do bad things. Also, when the users abuse bitcoin it will be surely destroyed.

TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

some said to article that this can happen if the founders of bitcoin wish to destroy them. Many attempts of hacking the blockchain was made but no one succeed to so that .
why would people do that if bitcoin kow is very advantage and a currency .digital currency and it it profitable.
after bitcoin do so , but I think for now if anyone that manages to deatroy bitcoin will be hunt if it will happen haha
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

If I were the US Government and had co-opted the "core" Bitcoin dev team, you know what I'd do? I'd encourage ground-up alternate implementations knowing damn well that the kind of people dumb enough to work on them expecting to create a viable competitor anytime soon aren't going to succeed. Every time anyone tried mining with one, I'd use my knowledge of all the ways they are incompatible to fork them, making it clear they can't be trusted for mining. Then I'd go a step further and "for the good of Bitcoin" create a process by which regular soft-forks and hard-forks happened so that Bitcoin can be "improved" in various ways, maybe every six months. Of course, I'd involve those alternate implementations in some IETF-like standards process for show, but all I would have to do to keep them marginalized and the majority of hashing power using the approved official implementation is slip the odd consensus bug into their code; remember how it was recently leaked that the NSA spends $250 million a year on efforts to insert flaws into encryption standards and commercial products. With changes every six months the alts will never keep up. Having accomplished political control, the next step is pushing the development of the Bitcoin core protocol in ways that further my goals, such as scalability solutions that at best allow for auditing, rather waiting until protocols are developed, tested, and accepted by the community that support fully decentralized mining.
Cryptobuz

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

Bitcoin can surely be destroyed by either the world banks rising against it thereby leading to government's approval on its dismissal or hacking into the blockchain and turning it's switch off which might not even happen.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:40:30 PM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
I do not want Bitcoin to perish, because I'm holding some Bitcoin in my hand, if you really want Bitcoin to die you have to wait another 9-10 years, I think the time it will start or already But Bitcoin is now considered to be one of the most powerful and it will not be beaten
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Since bitcoin was created by human, it can be also destroy through human method. But I think it would not happen since it is currently used by many people through internet. And I gues the bitcoin developer is won't allow to anybody that will destroys it.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
why are you looking for a way to destroy bitcoin system instead bitcoin it is a very profitable investment assets and the results can be useful for economic viability
Faraleh

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

for this, all states should prohibit it. but even in this case it will exist on the Internet with the help of various anonymous websites and programs
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:19:59 PM

Bitcoin is created by human and also destroyed by human method.bitcoin developers don't allow anyone to destroy it and as my thinking bitcoin shouldn't be destroyed because the people take interest on it day day as it popular in routine.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

I think no one can destroy bitcoin because bitcoin security is like google i think no hacker in the wolrd can destroy bitcoin
Only the end of the wolrd can distroy it.
Maybe there's a way to destroy the bitcoin but even they will have thing to destroy it, they will never tell to anyone because they know that bitcoin can help to a lot of people who using it to their financial.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Fully destroying bitcoin will need a lot of work and not just one person can do all of those. There has to be a group of highly intellectual people who can bypass all the algorithms of bitcoin and doesn’t sound so possible.
Exactly, destroying bitcoin or removing it forever is just impossible to say because a very special security is provided to bitcoin holders and such algorithms are made which are not easy to break or you can consider it as impossible, but still people do fear from it.

If someone has to destroy bitcoin they need to break such unbreakable algorithms which is totally impossible and a very difficult task. Bitcoin is giving benefits to its holders by giving them profit from their invested money.
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Why you want bitcoin destroy? When people can get much money, get rich, and be quality unemployee
When something have a lot benefits for lot people
Lot people will want to destroy you hehe Grin Cheesy

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

I think that if the future quantum computer can crack the private key, then it is undoubtedly the biggest interest for bitcoin.

barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

Yes! All of the things in this world has its end. No one is permanent and no one will stay longer. Bitcoin will destroy itself and if there is no internet connection will also destroy bitcoin. If no one will invest, trade and patronized bitcoin it will lead to its end.
Yes everything has to end someday but still bitcoin has a very long life and cannot be easily destroyed from any country because nowadays people are doing investment and earning much profit from it so this is why bitcoin is gaining fame each and every day.

In such circumstances, it is impossible to say that bitcoin will lose its value and will end someday. Now people are showing their interest towards bitcoin and soon its value will be much higher.
lishuun

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Yes, internet shutdown. earth destruction ,all the people die,people all over the world just abandon bitcoin for reasons.

All those thing seem that it's impossible to happen in the time of my life.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

Since bitcoin was created by human, it can be also destroy through human method. But I think it would not happen since it is currently used by many people through internet. And I gues the bitcoin developer is won't allow to anybody that will destroys it.
Yeah Bitcoin is the creation of human and it can be destroyed by human. But Bitcoin is gets a position where it looks impossible to destroy it. The only way I can see that if all the people left using Bitcoin at same time and which is impossible. And the second option is that the world war happened. That are the conditions that will help to destroy Bitcoin completely, otherwise bitcoin will survive for thousands of years and goes popular more and more.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

In order to destroy bitcoins, you have to destroy the one thing that keeps bitcoins alive, the blockchain. The blockchain is the system that bitcoins thrive on. So if you destroy that, you'll eventually win over bitcoins. But of course it is virtually impossible because the blockchain is composed of so many computers.

Deepiefface10

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

yes, if high rising to 10000 sat and network blocking.
all transction unconfirmed price will crash fastly and all will buy to cutoff lost miners will go away

█ BSHA3 █
Bitcoin Codebase Using SHA3-256 Algorithm
▬▬ The first sha3d crypto ▬▬
https://bsha3.com
mustangtartlet

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Based from the current standing of Bitcoin, it is not possible to take them down. If you try to do so, perhaps it’s time to hide somewhere or you will be killed by the million users.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Yes! All of the things in this world has its end. No one is permanent and no one will stay longer. Bitcoin will destroy itself and if there is no internet connection will also destroy bitcoin. If no one will invest, trade and patronized bitcoin it will lead to its end.
Yes everything has to end someday but still bitcoin has a very long life and cannot be easily destroyed from any country because nowadays people are doing investment and earning much profit from it so this is why bitcoin is gaining fame each and every day.

In such circumstances, it is impossible to say that bitcoin will lose its value and will end someday. Now people are showing their interest towards bitcoin and soon its value will be much higher.

If the internet goes off, it's not possible to make bitcoim work again. It became totally offline and we can't perform transactions in bitcoin blockchain. Also exchanges couldn't work in this case, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: