Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Bitcoins  (Read 31724 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:46:36 AM

can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

faucet is only good for newbies. who don't know much about bitcoin. I started my journey from claiming faucets and today I can say I am earning good money. peoples who don't have other skills can claim faucet. if they know referral making strategy they can earn more by referring others.

Every one has tried faucets at initial stage and there is nothing wrong in it, but as time passes you need to develop your skills and try to find different ways to earn bitcoin.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:10:17 AM

can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts). you can also sell your signature space as advertising, like me.

Faucets is waste of time, you will surely waste your time and energy into it, if you have skills then you can offer services where you can earn good amount of bitcoin in short period.

faucet is only good for newbies. who don't know much about bitcoin. I started my journey from claiming faucets and today I can say I am earning good money. peoples who don't have other skills can claim faucet. if they know referral making strategy they can earn more by referring others.

Every one has tried faucets at initial stage and there is nothing wrong in it, but as time passes you need to develop your skills and try to find different ways to earn bitcoin.

I don't know what you mean: earning from faucets? Maybe earnings from advertisements on faucets are ok? Anyone try that? I mean open his own faucet?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.

No one would say that ETH wil cross bitcoin in value, it may happen but it doesn't look like that at all.
Trading ETH with big amount is risky because its movement is too fast, it moves up in minutes and comes down in seconds.
So someone can really pick up a loss if they invest big and the coin never gets up in the order again.

And I don't mean go into BTC value range.  I just mean a gain on it's current price in percentages.  Say it goes up a few hundred percent, it's far less then BTC prices.... but those who held will look like genius investors.

So nothing near as big as it going to 400+.   Even much smaller increase could make these investors look smart.  I still mainly invest in BTC as I like the stability.

I'm recently collecting bitcoins and trading ETH with them, so whatever profit i may earn from ETH will turn into BTC and i will be holding them.
So basically i'm investing in ETH for growing my bitcoins for future, but not for having some ETH in coming time.

This profit making strategy has been used by most of the users who continuously do trading with bitcoin and altcoin. Right now trading with eth and investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn high as halving is near.

Yeah that is the right thing to do at a moment as everyone is hoping best from the halving so investing now is the right thing to earn higher profits at the time of halving.

At this moment making profit is really very easy. As said investing and buying bitcoin will get good profit when we get near the days of halving or when halving gets over.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:04:56 AM

What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.

I think you can get a bitcoin from both, but I think mining especially with the hardware was too expensive. If you ask the site to your work and get paid bitcoin maybe you could try https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ thank you
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:17:20 AM

*very long quote look above for full quote.

At this moment making profit is really very easy. As said investing and buying bitcoin will get good profit when we get near the days of halving or when halving gets over.

The thing I find against this is everyone knows around when having will be.  So really investors are investing now with that knowlege. It's not like having will happen and suprise those who hold BTC. 

So I don't know if we can count on a big increase on day of having or day's after.  I keep thinking it will be before having if we see it.  Right now we had a decent bump up were hitting 470 on coinbase.
autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:23:29 AM

What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.

I think you can get a bitcoin from both, but I think mining especially with the hardware was too expensive. If you ask the site to your work and get paid bitcoin maybe you could try https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ thank you
Personally, I have never had all that of a great experience with xbt. People sell themselves short to try making money that they are just interested in small money over actually getting what the job that they just did is actually worth, so you are constantly undercut and the people posting work only seem interested in the cheapest buck and do not care whatsoever about skilled workers giving honest estimates of the cost weighed over the amount of time needed to complete such a product. I laughed at a hit one time where someone was posting that were looking for a ghost-writer for 100+ page novel and someone said that they would do it for literally a buck, when publishers generally pay per word, granted its usually $.005-.01 a word.. Sometimes the price is higher. I am just saying that while xbt will work for some, its not really for everyone unfortunately..  Undecided
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:29:00 AM

Trading altcoins to bitcoin is good for unexperoenced users only with small amounts. Larger amounts = higher risk.
Before anyone starts to trade, I recommend to read a lot and do not suggest of speculators opinions. Often it is only pump & dump action.

Altcoins are hard to do even with expirence.  Pump/dump is hard to see before it happens and when it happens... you might be left with a coin that never will be what it was in past  Some good coins have peaked ... and likely are history.

Let's be honest small investments get you not very far.   So likely hood of people doing them are slim.  More go for bigger amounts I think a good example is ETH.... a lot are in deep believing it will be huge.  They could be genius... who knows till we see down line.  I personally feel better for storage of my digital currency in almost all BTC.  Slow and steady wins the race I think.

No one would say that ETH wil cross bitcoin in value, it may happen but it doesn't look like that at all.
Trading ETH with big amount is risky because its movement is too fast, it moves up in minutes and comes down in seconds.
So someone can really pick up a loss if they invest big and the coin never gets up in the order again.

And I don't mean go into BTC value range.  I just mean a gain on it's current price in percentages.  Say it goes up a few hundred percent, it's far less then BTC prices.... but those who held will look like genius investors.

So nothing near as big as it going to 400+.   Even much smaller increase could make these investors look smart.  I still mainly invest in BTC as I like the stability.

I'm recently collecting bitcoins and trading ETH with them, so whatever profit i may earn from ETH will turn into BTC and i will be holding them.
So basically i'm investing in ETH for growing my bitcoins for future, but not for having some ETH in coming time.

This profit making strategy has been used by most of the users who continuously do trading with bitcoin and altcoin. Right now trading with eth and investing in bitcoin is the best option to earn high as halving is near.

Yeah that is the right thing to do at a moment as everyone is hoping best from the halving so investing now is the right thing to earn higher profits at the time of halving.

yes looks easy, but it is not certain that we will see higher prices after halving. but before halving I believe the price could touch 500 and it is easy to make a profits.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

Here is nice list of freelance websites that pay in Bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

You can find simple tasks (such easy like typing captcha)  as well as a full time job.

Good luck Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:46:58 PM

yes looks easy, but it is not certain that we will see higher prices after halving. but before halving I believe the price could touch 500 and it is easy to make a profits.

$500 is very easy to achieve now, it will not take much time to reach there, if everything goes fine then we will see this price before the halving.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:36:51 AM

If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:53:10 AM

If you don't have bitcoins yet, try to get free bitcoin at different faucets out there then put it on HYIPs and make them grow up to 150 - 200% and then put them in trading and have some patience in waiting for the price to go up, don't be shy to place a bid because it will help you a lot if you have small capital.
Please don't recommend to invest into HYIPs. It's too big risk to lose money and at the end only HYIP owner have profit. From risky investments I think gambling is better (but only with small amounts of money). After you have some capital you can try trading, but before you have read about it, to understand, how to earn some money from trading,

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:45:04 AM

So you are simply saying that firstly we should spend or you can say waste all our time collecting some bitcoins from faucets that takes years to give us a reasonable price and then give them away to a HYIP or ponzi scheme?
It is not a way to earn bitcoins, it is called trying your luck with 5% of chances, HYIPs and ponzi schemes are not ways to earn bitcoins but they are ways to get rid of your money.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:13:41 AM

I would recommend just investing some small percentage of your regular job earnings into BTC. I use coinbase to automatically buy a set amount each week. I also mine litecoin, but IMO unless you're ready to invest big into mining hardware, you're generally best off just buying coins straight up.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:39:34 PM

you can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts).
Faucets always give a small amount, i also started my bitcoin career from faucets, but when i came in bitcointalk than i earn one bitcoins, but not in a month, you can also earn one bitcoin, but not a few days, only do your work properly in bitcointalk when you become full member than your earning will be good, so don't worry you can earn it but not from faucets.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:39:15 AM

you can do faucets and do things like click ads for coins (but for very small amounts).
Faucets always give a small amount, i also started my bitcoin career from faucets, but when i came in bitcointalk than i earn one bitcoins, but not in a month, you can also earn one bitcoin, but not a few days, only do your work properly in bitcointalk when you become full member than your earning will be good, so don't worry you can earn it but not from faucets.

Someone can only earn dust from faucets but not a reasonable amount of btc, at first i was also depending on faucets when i started using bitcoin, and then i joined this forum just like you and then i stopped wasting my time on faucets and started preparing myself for signature campaign, and now im using signature campaign and also started trading altcoin with a small amount, will keep it going like this.
shenkeng

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:53:43 AM

You could post free ad in your local Craisglist offering your services in exchange for bitcoin.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:33:16 AM

I learn a lot here in this thread but almost all are suggesting signature campaign is the best source of bitcoin.. well i will give it a try and i hope once i have earn.. i just gamble it to make more bitcoin..

Don't waste your money, don't you love them? Earning them for gambling and giving them away?
If you gamble just for fun then that's fine because you won't regret it as you won't put all your earnings in it, but if you play for making them more then you are doing the worst you can with your money, you won't be the owner of them anymore.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:04:42 PM

Signature campaign and gambling is my way to earn bitcoins as for now..
I recently joined hash ocean im starting to bring back my ROI.. 
Im not earning from it as of now, i need more 3 months to fully recover my ROI
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:27:51 PM

Signature campaign and gambling is my way to earn bitcoins as for now..
I recently joined hash ocean im starting to bring back my ROI.. 
Im not earning from it as of now, i need more 3 months to fully recover my ROI

This seems like so many bad things.  Earning through signature campaign if done right is a great thing.  So you get a little BTC for posting you would do anyways.  But when you take that straight to gambling... you lose long term.   So seems crazy instead of storing it to gamble it.

Also hash ocean looks like another bad idea.  Any cloud mining site that shows re-payment as 2-3 months.... is to good to be true.  For others reading go straight to hashnest and don't mess with scam sites.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:56:19 PM

in my opinion the easiest way to earn is to participate in signature campaigns though you can also claim satoshi from faucets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆