Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Bitcoins  (Read 31724 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:49:20 AM

in my opinion the easiest way to earn is to participate in signature campaigns though you can also claim satoshi from faucets

Yeah, signature campaigns on this forum could earn you some spare cash that you can spend on stuff that you like on the weekends. However, it should not be considered as an income.

Faucets are just a waste of time. I think surveys and tasks are way better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:12:32 AM

in my opinion the easiest way to earn is to participate in signature campaigns though you can also claim satoshi from faucets

Yeah, signature campaigns on this forum could earn you some spare cash that you can spend on stuff that you like on the weekends. However, it should not be considered as an income.

Someone obviously cannot earn a full time income from just signature campaign, unless he is having a lot of ids and posting all day long for earning more then someone can with 1 or 2 ids, but thats sound exhausting.
It is just a part time income, someone having free time and don't want to waste it by doing something else so he can make a part time income with signature campaign.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

Someone obviously cannot earn a full time income from just signature campaign, unless he is having a lot of ids and posting all day long for earning more then someone can with 1 or 2 ids, but thats sound exhausting.
It is just a part time income, someone having free time and don't want to waste it by doing something else so he can make a part time income with signature campaign.

There is more possibilities to earn Bitcoin than signature campaigns - here you can find nice list of freelance websites and services that pay in cryptocurrencies for doing tasks:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:26:00 PM

Signature campaign is good as an additional income you cannot depend only on it for living as it is impossible, you should find different ways to earn bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:50:59 AM

Signature campaign is good as an additional income you cannot depend only on it for living as it is impossible, you should find different ways to earn bitcoin.

Ofcourse.
Someone having a target amount to be earned in a targeted time cannot just earn it with signature campaign, or someone wants to earn a spendable amount of bitcoin everyday or every week he cannot just depend on signature campaign, it should just be considered as a side income, but not a full time income.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

YOu can do faucet sites or gambling if you want but for me the best way is to mine btc. but if you dont want theres other way ofcourse.

maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:06:27 PM

Investing is a good choice , or trading you just need some knowledge about this to make it profitable.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

Investing is a good choice , or trading you just need some knowledge about this to make it profitable.

better to do mining than investing in ponzi
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:06:30 PM

better to do mining than investing in ponzi
This the best that we can do for safety.. mining..and i think mining altcoin is the best if you have a low spec of omputer or laptop you can find Cheap vps online and start mining there.. without using your laptop or desktop.. and this is the bets and safe to earn bitcoins for lazy people..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

What ways are there to earn Bitcoins that are not mining or buying them ?  Guess what I'm asking is are there jobs that pay in Bitcoin ?
Y'know earning the good old fashioned way, honorable, away from the games of speculation and all the sordidness that comes with that.
If people had ways to earn Bitcoin other than using a country's currency than maybe these so-called powers couldn't manipulate their laws to accuse bitcoiners of whatever they think up;  laundering, etc.
Honestly its a bad english. but i can get what you mean,earn bitcoin without mining or buying,its not easy if you still new in bitcoin world,people around me asking me about that almost everyday,and i just talk to them,its hard for you all if you dont understand bitcoin since long time ago.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

Best way to earn bitcoins is doing a online job, task or selling something on internet to receive payments in BTC. Another jobs that don't demand skills will pay low amounts of money, hard to make a decent profit. Some people create faucet or site scripts to sell, if you have programming knowledge you can make profit this way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:13:02 AM

Please don't listen to these people that tell you to work a "regular" job or "offline" work. I'm glad they live in the stone age and don't work online....
The truth is noone is going to tell you how to make money, that is up to you to discover. If you search you will find.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:24:13 AM

Please don't listen to these people that tell you to work a "regular" job or "offline" work. I'm glad they live in the stone age and don't work online....
The truth is noone is going to tell you how to make money, that is up to you to discover. If you search you will find.

But as an experienced people I think we should guide them as we also got some guidance in the past from someone and that is the reason we are earning bitcoin now, so I would suggest you to start your journey with signature campaign.

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

if you do not believe in all that is said by us all that you should shut your mouth, all of us here have been sharing how to earn bitcoin easily.

Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:37:08 AM

you can do captcha or on faucet  site but it takes a lot of time before you can earn a dollar

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Doraiimon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:41:34 AM

The faster and easiest way is gambling
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:54:10 PM

YOu can have a job here  and in every post you made  sig campaing will pay you
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

Earning money is  a secret that anyone doesnt want to share,, I dont know why... But  for you to be able to know how to make money here you just need to find out the things here in btc

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:23:00 PM

The faster way to earn and.it is also the faatest way to loose big amount of btc.
Thats why im not joining or playing in a gambling site,i dont want to loose.evenn with small amount...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

It's the fastest as well easiest, at the same it has got the biggest risk compared to all other forms of earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: