Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout  (Read 14799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Veritium is now trading on Yobit Exchange

https://yobit.net/en/trade/VRTM/BTC

Dividends payouts will be done on the 15th of May 2018.

Remember to send your VRTM out of the exchanges for the snap shot.

For more info, visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co

When will the hunters receive their dividends? You did not even give us a token!

I already received the First Dividends bro, The next payout is 15th of August 2018. If you missed the first dividends, just go buys some tokens in Yobit and transfer them back to MEW

You don`t understand a thing, friend!
They froze our rewards for participating in the promotion of their project in social media. I do not hurry to sell VRT, I want to HODL it for a long time, but I also want to understand that I will not be deceived with my dividends!

P.S. As for YoShit - this is a terrible scam place, I do not advise anyone to trust them with your money!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 11:14:01 AM by Fahim

They froze our rewards for participating in the promotion of their project in social media. I do not hurry to sell VRT, I want to HODL it for a long time, but I also want to understand that I will not be deceived with my dividends!

P.S. As for YoShit - this is a terrible scam place, I do not advise anyone to trust them with your money!

When will the hunters receive their dividends? You did not even give us a token!

Hello.
Today we faced this project and its developers. The project, at the moment, seemed very doubtful and strange developers. Soon I will create a new topic for this project, where I will write down everything that seemed not good.

Veritium is a scam.
They told investors in a telegram chat that they paid bounty hunters every week Ethereum.
 I told them this is not true and this is fraud. They accused me of lying and thrown out of the chat. You can not wait for money. They already paid you Ether. LOL. I think we need to open a post that the project is fraud. And they said before: "We work hard, we are busy, just wait." It's all a lie!
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

You were able to collect the necessary amount of money to start the project, at what stage of development is the project, are dividends paid to the holders of the tokens and what is the percentage of dividends paid from the project's profit?
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

You were able to collect the necessary amount of money to start the project, at what stage of development is the project, are dividends paid to the holders of the tokens and what is the percentage of dividends paid from the project's profit?

Join our group chat to find out more.
https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ

or visit us @ https://www.veritasmining.co
Xphenosis

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Veritium is a scam.
They told investors in a telegram chat that they paid bounty hunters every week Ethereum.
 I told them this is not true and this is fraud. They accused me of lying and thrown out of the chat. You can not wait for money. They already paid you Ether. LOL. I think we need to open a post that the project is fraud. And they said before: "We work hard, we are busy, just wait." It's all a lie!

Is this the best you can do? We did pay out weekly in Ethereum. many people for vouch for us being a scam. Whereas you are just freeloaders trying to blackmail us into giving you free tokens for shit quality work.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Don't be deceived by calling others Veritium is a scam better thrown that one to Envion who had made lot of dollars for ICO yet haven't paid any dividends.
BDTemple

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

how to invest effectively with 100 usd?
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

its a good project, i hope every one can see this project, a cheap source of energy for mining cryptos guarantees profit. a good source of passive income for investors. and what's more your coins keep appreciating in value.
Hexah

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

how to invest effectively with 100 usd?
You can buy some VRTM on Yobit it is still low and a 100 bucks is good enough and wait again for second dividend payout by 15th August, I guess it's better to trade without a dividend that awaits. Just a simple KYC and your investment will never be wasted.

its a good project, i hope every one can see this project, a cheap source of energy for mining cryptos guarantees profit. a good source of passive income for investors. and what's more your coins keep appreciating in value.
And a lot more, VRTM is not just talk the team does what they need to do. Please stay in touch on telegram group and you'll know more.
Hexah

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Who ever come across a token that really pays to its holders? This isn't Envion that's collected money yet is just only good for nothing.

Veritium is just new but proving that they will care across on its roadmap. It is traded on Yobit by now but will plan to much more live exchange where security tokens will grow like VRTM.

Visit https://yobit.net/trade/VRTM/BTC

"The token that pays dividends"
BDTemple

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Hello, admins! The project is really very interesting. I have been thinking about such a platform for a long time. But do you have any competitors in this market?
Hexah

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day from Veritas Mining Company
Hexah

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

Hello, admins! The project is really very interesting. I have been thinking about such a platform for a long time. But do you have any competitors in this market?
Competitors are always present but Veritium will stand out. Thanks for your interest
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Hallo dev how the mining development of this project, whether it has started, whether there is evidence such as photos and more.
BDTemple

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Why the price is so low on yobit if you already had 2,5 cent dividend??
matinauthherll

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

There seems to be no special progress in the Veritium project, and the concept is really good. I hope this project can develop well on the market.
Hexah

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Hallo dev how the mining development of this project, whether it has started, whether there is evidence such as photos and more.
You can join the telegram group to see the photos of the facility that operates mining from now and there are batches of GPU's that will be delivered by next month I suppose but it will be announced when it arrives.

Join here: https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ

Why the price is so low on yobit if you already had 2,5 cent dividend??
It is steadily increasing, the dividends has been sent and we will await again for another dividend by 15th of August GMT +7

There seems to be no special progress in the Veritium project, and the concept is really good. I hope this project can develop well on the market.

We hope so too matinauthherll, if by chance come to our telegram community to be updated.

Join here: https://t.me/joinchat/CvhCSRGJrlvYHnVN6LJDhQ
BDTemple

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

It's so strange even with such a large Farang community in Thailand. Why the girls don't realize that, it is actually abusive behavior that is dished out by the local men?
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

quarterly payment of dividends is very good, because some people do not wait for annual payments.

Hexah

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

It's so strange even with such a large Farang community in Thailand. Why the girls don't realize that, it is actually abusive behavior that is dished out by the local men?
Pardon??

quarterly payment of dividends is very good, because some people do not wait for annual payments.
The Veritas make it possible and if you look closely to the price of VRTM by now it is gradually increasing and I wi not be surprised if it hits 3 bucks by nearing second dividend payouts. Thanks anyways for the support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: