Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Nova. Secure, private, untraceable since 2017-2019  (Read 39388 times)
index932

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

Please do tell us how much is the pre-mine, so we know whether it is worth the hash?

Hi, please tell me what level of pre-mine can be considered to be worth the hash? some of these projects when they come up with 40% or 60% pre-mines, I am not sure what to think.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ADW69

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:54:19 AM

Got me
No premine here, ask other that did!
ADW69

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:01:34 AM

Personally, not having to wait 10 years to use a great means of purchasing goods and not be taxed over and over again, is the window we are trying to achieve. No banks and decentralized means of monetary exchange. Multi- Nationality.
CobaCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

Nice Job, Good Project.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

Scam or genuine? BTN logo seems to copied and modified logo of BTCZ and lots of cryptonote algo based coin floating around..... 

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

More details please .  Grin
chancefx

Activity: 153

In Decentralization We Trust

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

looks like scam

jakub_curik

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

You can't make own logo?! It's my work and you shouldn't use it with this s**t coin. Make your own. Now it seems really scammy.
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

this is a scam coin and the coin logo is coppied from Bitcoinz =)) Who want to mine this shit coin???

PATRYK300498

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

SCAM!!
Logo stolen from BitcoinZ project, also name has been stolen from them.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:14 PM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
j7777

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

Ahhh, the dumbing down of humanity, nobody knows how to make a QT GUI wallet anymore.

vutaijay

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

BitcoinN? Can not you think of a better name?
xtpeloco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ok, solved the problem of Block Explorer, is updated post central, are many problems that have had but the currency is on track.

now I focus on creating the GUI wallet, be aware I will let you know when I have images or news.

Thank you.

Official Block Explorer: http://bitcoinn.ernico.es/#blockchain_blocks
celobr32

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

Introduction
“BitcoinN the definitive currency”
BitcoinN is a digital currency based on cryptonote. BitcoinN team’s main focus create a currency that makes a site in the Blockchain ecosystem.

Algo               : Cryptonote
                                                                                                                              Total Supply   : 1 Billion- Not too high and Not too low
                                                                                                                              Block Time      : 120s
                                                                                                                              last reward now: 381056.6752 block
                                                                                                                              Wallets          : Windows, Linux
                                                                                                                              Wallet GUI     :  Bounty Open
                                                                                                                              Block Explorer   : Official Block Explorer : http://bitcoinn.ernico.es/#blockchain_blocks
                                                                                                                              Pools              : Official Pool: http://bitcoinn.ernico.es/

Exchange Vote. c-cex

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=btn

Telegram group : https://t.me/joinchat/AJIApg9LBSMOIRDGV1uXuA

English.-

The intention of this project is to grow in company with anyone who wants to grow and push a currency to gain value for the good of all, collaborating on improvements and requests, create a project open to opinions and ideas.

We are aware that this project is very green and in diapers, but we only ask one thing to let us work and do not demand too much, we have knowledge in many fields from app android, web server, web hosting ... .etc.

The fact of publishing the coin in this way is because it has no preminado and we do not see with pleasure not to communicate it, even if it is in this way, the project will grow according to our possibilities and our intention is to put this coin in several Exchange, to have our own GUI wallet and Android app for the currency.
Have several pools for mining and all the ecosystem that is needed.

For the moment we ask for peace of mind and let us work.

Please, if you do not see this project of your liking or doubts, we ask that you continue your way, thanks

we feel the translation because it was done with google.

Español.-

La intención de este proyecto es ir creciendo en compañía con todo aquel que quiera crecer y empujar a una moneda a coger valor por el bien de todos, colaborando en las mejoras y las peticiones, crear un proyecto abierto a opiniones e ideas.

Somos conscientes de que esta el proyecto muy verde y en pañales, pero solo les pedimos una cosa que nos dejen trabajar y no exijan demasiado, tenemos conocimientos en muchos campos desde app android , web server, web hosting ….etc.

El hecho de publicar la moneda de esta manera es porque no tiene preminado y no vemos de buen agrado no comunicarlo, aunque sea de esta manera, el proyecto ira creciendo acorde a nuestras posibilidades y nuestra intención es meter esta moneda en varios Exchange, tener nuestros propio GUI wallet y app Android para la moneda.
Tener varios pools para minería y todo el ecosistema que se necesite.

Por el momento pedimos tranquilidad y que nos dejen trabajar.

Por favor si no ves este proyecto de tu agrado o dudas, te pedimos que continúes tu camino, gracias

I just hope that because of the name Bitcoin that has become famous even if it is 1% already value the currency for sure!
ADW69

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:41:09 AM

Thanks to all community members, the blockchain is running as expected,  the pool is paying out, and the team is very humbled for the support of the miners. Thanks to all, Road map to be posted soon.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:48:06 AM

are you guys the same devs or community behind bitcoinz?
ADW69

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:52:51 AM

No, not even close. Wasn't aware of a correlation?
sAYamy

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:39:21 AM

how much time do I have to wait for the pool to pay for it I miss more than 200 k btn
Quangvu1000

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:26:00 AM

bitcoin n harford?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: