Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 12:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Hacked rausvi15 Yesterday i bought it now it's not working anymore?  (Read 280 times)
qwer012 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:38 PM

Please help me my account is not working I bought it few days ago now it's not working properly please bring my account back.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92546
Account link
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

Was it hacked or was it bought?
I'm willing to say both, and that you were not the original owner of the account. You don't even deserve the account, then. If the trust feedback on the account is legitimate then you are literally purchasing an account within a week after it was stolen.

[edit] Or... you're lying because you have something against the new rausvi account accusing you of being a scammer.

100% scammer
Do not get stuck in his trap.
he just want to get your Password and hack you account
Beware of this SCAMMER .
Your account is spam .I am going to report on you.

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:39:29 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:43:41 AM by maeusi

Was it hacked or was it bought?
I'm willing to say both, and that you were not the original owner of the account. You don't even deserve the account, then. If the trust feedback on the account is legitimate then you are literally purchasing an account within a week after it was stolen.

[edit] Or... you're lying because you have something against the new rausvi account accusing you of being a scammer.

100% scammer
Do not get stuck in his trap.
he just want to get your Password and hack you account
Beware of this SCAMMER .
Your account is spam .I am going to report on you.
No, we should figure out. As I understand, he baught an account  yesterday/a few days ago and thinks, "his" new account got hacked today.
But he baught for sure a hacked account or hacked it. As he changed email account, real owner got an email (because of new security feature) and blocked his account.
The guy, who wanted to report the account is probably really a scanmer, but that is another story.
The best way could be to report the seller/hacker.Maybe there is a chance, that he gets banned with all his alts on same IP.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

Posts above me had point out significant details.

So here's what I have to say: I am amazed in a sense that people like OP just confidently declared that he brought an account (I have also read another case where he brought 3 accounts then locked with the reason that @maeusi said). FYI account sales are discouraged by the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: