Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLARE - Revolutionary Social Network  (Read 1822 times)
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:11:24 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 02:39:56 PM by Luigi21

FLARE

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flareglobal

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Reserved for updates
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
reaal

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:18:50 PM

Hi everyone, I’m Reaal, one of the developers for Flare.

Flare is a social network powered by decentralised storage. We have a strong team based out of the University of Oxford.

Social networks today harvest your private personal data and use it to sell you ads. Companies like Facebook record your every scroll, sell your private data to third parties, and threaten both individual sovereignty and healthy democracy.

Flare intends to disrupt this method of monetisation, by building a social network powered by decentralised storage. On Flare, instead of paying with your private data, you contribute a small amount of storage to the network. Your data is encrypted and kept private on the blockchain.

Flare is a social network powered and owned by you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

What is the main difference in relation to nexus.social?

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
flareglobal

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.

Thanks for your support! Do join our token sale and get involved with Flare! We'll be announcing our bounty campaign soon, so keep checking for updates.
reaal

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:10 PM

What is the main difference in relation to nexus.social?

Hi Ligareaux,

The biggest difference for our users is that unlike nexus.social we don’t rely on advertising for revenue. Instead users contribute a small amount of storage, we hire out that storage to clients and give the profits to our users (in FLR coin). Over time as the network grows, FLR will be worth more so our early adopters make more from their storage contributions.
garywupx

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as well!  Cheesy I'm the Head of Product for flare, and we are very pleased to be sharing this with you.

flare has significant potential to disrupt a broken industry. The way that big tech companies treat your data (particularly Facebook) is absolutely terrifying. I remember I first became concerned about a year ago after I read this article: http://saintsal.com/facebook . I now only use Facebook for messaging friends (as it's sadly still the easiest way to do it).

Anyway, flare does away with advertising and data harvesting by monetising with storage instead. There is significant demand for a service like this, not only from people in the crypto community, but even non-technologists who worry about what happens to their data. I believe that flare will not only has the potential to significantly increase awareness of privacy issues, but also become a significant player in the social media market with millions of users.

And of course, we want to get the community involved; a project like this especially won't succeed without the community backing it. So do watch this space for a bounty announcement in the coming days (and an airdrop in the coming weeks Wink )!

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me or Reaal! I'm reachable here, on Telegram (@garywupx), and email (gary@flare-global.com). Looking forwards to your questions!
Ligareaux

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as well!  Cheesy I'm the Head of Product for flare, and we are very pleased to be sharing this with you.

flare has significant potential to disrupt a broken industry. The way that big tech companies treat your data (particularly Facebook) is absolutely terrifying. I remember I first became concerned about a year ago after I read this article: http://saintsal.com/facebook . I now only use Facebook for messaging friends (as it's sadly still the easiest way to do it).

Anyway, flare does away with advertising and data harvesting by monetising with storage instead. There is significant demand for a service like this, not only from people in the crypto community, but even non-technologists who worry about what happens to their data. I believe that flare will not only has the potential to significantly increase awareness of privacy issues, but also become a significant player in the social media market with millions of users.

And of course, we want to get the community involved; a project like this especially won't succeed without the community backing it. So do watch this space for a bounty announcement in the coming days (and an airdrop in the coming weeks Wink )!

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me or Reaal! I'm reachable here, on Telegram (@garywupx), and email (gary@flare-global.com). Looking forwards to your questions!

I think that terror of which you speak, is not shared by the general facebook users.

I know, the data privacy is a real problem today

In my opinion, the first step for such a project is to transfer this concern to users, since, launch a project to a normal user and say, "the data that you have in facebook, will now be storage in a startup, but will be anonymous "is not so easy and requires a great awareness campaign

Good luck

garywupx

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

I think that terror of which you speak, is not shared by the general facebook users.

I know, the data privacy is a real problem today

In my opinion, the first step for such a project is to transfer this concern to users, since, launch a project to a normal user and say, "the data that you have in facebook, will now be storage in a startup, but will be anonymous "is not so easy and requires a great awareness campaign

Good luck

I completely agree with you, in that we need to build a lot of awareness for flare. But the public media are already doing it for us  Cheesy. With the Trump election, Brexit vote, and Russia investigation, more and more press are covering the way Facebook abuses user data. This trend will continue, but there are still millions (out of 2 billion FB users) who do care enough to switch to flare!

Plus, when they do switch, the data is not only anonymous and encrypted, but also becomes a blockchain asset that they own. This means that users will literally own their own data, and not just entrusting it to a startup  Wink
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

PS: If Accepted, PM me the PSD's Link to edit them.
flareglobal

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

I'll Reserve The Arabic Translation If You Intend To Make A Bounty About It Soon.

Arabic Translation ANN's + White Papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1OawRnUBixe7PSfjqNTlcRxegzOnOxpAI7C-cwP0kk/edit?usp=sharing

PS: If Accepted, PM me the PSD's Link to edit them.

Thanks ansi, we're releasing our bounty program today.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:54 PM

I read your message on social networks and do not understand the basic idea of the project. You write that your project does not give anyone information about users and at the same time, call to get your information. And what sense in it for users?

flareglobal

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

I read your message on social networks and do not understand the basic idea of the project. You write that your project does not give anyone information about users and at the same time, call to get your information. And what sense in it for users?

Hi Krezz2017! Right now when you use facebook, all the information you put - your photos and your statuses and comments - can be harvested by the company.

With flare, all your personal information remains private to you, until you choose to share it with your trusted friends and family.

Users earn FLR just by being users and using the social network Smiley
Ligareaux

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

I forgot offer my services

I offer spanish translation, fill form ready
Reserve for spanish translation

previous works

CREDITS (WEB, ANN, WP)
SmartProgress (WEB, ANN, WP, BOUNTY)
TokenBox (ANN)
DigiPulse (ANN, WEB, WP)

Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:13:55 PM

Our Bounty Campaign has officially started.

Check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313124.0

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:44 AM

Hi, I would like to reserve Polish translation (Whitepaper + ANN + Polish Thread moderation). Let me know if you are interested.
TSM.Global

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:32:01 AM

Sounds promising. We definitely need an alternative social media network that will not be sold out to the advertisers. I think we need to spread more awareness how Facebook is abusing our private information. Not all people are concerned about it, but they should be.
flareglobal

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

Sounds promising. We definitely need an alternative social media network that will not be sold out to the advertisers. I think we need to spread more awareness how Facebook is abusing our private information. Not all people are concerned about it, but they should be.

Thanks for your support! We definitely agree! The time is right for a social network that is in the interests of you rather than advertisers!
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

this concept may be in dire need of many enthusiasts for the success of this project, because it takes a lot of people in the community to keep this project going, but it is very potential for success, I am very interested in bounty, hopefully it works very well
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: