Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i think we will see another big dump coming sunday  (Read 1739 times)
ShroomsKit (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:46:57 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 02:22:50 PM by ShroomsKit

First of all let me say i hope i'm wrong  Grin

I see all the crazy theories what is causing the price to drop lately.
Unless i missed something it is really simple: 1 guy or 1 company is dumping huge amounts of coins every sunday, the last 3 sundays. I believe about 20k coins each time.
The price drop is simply because of that.

Now the theories why i think he has more coins and will dump at least 1 more time:

Why 20k coins? This tells me he has tons of them and thinks 20k is the max amount he can get away with without completely crashing the market. This implies that he has many more coins.
He is getting out and does it by dumping as much as he can every week.

So why every week and why on sundays? The amount he has would simply be too much to sell at once. It would crash the market and he would get very little for a big part of his coins.
Why on sunday? Early sunday morning European time to be exact. Because that is the time where he causes as little panic as possible. There are hardly any people trading or behind their computers during that period.
And why does he want to avoid panic selling? You guessed it: he wants the price to remain as high as possible because he has many more coins to sell. He again wants to get the most out of his coins in a week from now.

The fact that he again sold on sunday morning, yesterday, means he is still not done. If this was his last dump he could say screw it all, i'm gonna sell now (any random day/time) and i don't care where the price goes after that. I'm out anyway. But he didn't. So with selling again on sunday morning he was keeping in mind he has more to sell next week. And maybe 4 more weeks after that, who knows.

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:55:49 AM

Maybe he is creating a pattern just to break it this Sunday:

1) People assume it's dumping day and go ahead selling
2) The Manipulator does a MKT buy of 20K coins
3) The greatest bull market of ALL time!

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
Jozzaboy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:13:09 AM

+1.

Just because something has happened 3 times in a row, doesn't mean that this is consistent and completely reliable in this game.
P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

BTC: 16whd9eNR8WY9nVhUUevNYMbQB2eS1jtYF
I also accept precious metals, no paper money please.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:16:43 AM

+1.

Just because something has happened 3 times in a row, doesn't mean that this is consistent and completely reliable in this game.
P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

Are you upset?

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:40:23 AM

There's nothing to suggest this Sunday's dumper is the same person as last week and I would not rely on this at all.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:16:32 PM

There's nothing to suggest this Sunday's dumper is the same person as last week and I would not rely on this at all.

Yup nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Jozzaboy

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:30:53 PM

+1.

P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

Are you upset?

Oh no sir, I've shorted my way down to an average entry of $100 or so. However, the fundamentals of this... pattern is with all likelihood what the market manipulator wants you to see. It is a self fulfilling prophecy this coming Sunday no doubt.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:34:59 PM

+1.

P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

Are you upset?

Oh no sir, I've shorted my way down to an average entry of $100 or so. However, the fundamentals of this... pattern is with all likelihood what the market manipulator wants you to see. It is a self fulfilling prophecy this coming Sunday no doubt.

I don't care what he wants me to see. I'm not trading.
And yes everything is possible. But this is the speculation forum in case you didn't notice so i'm speculating.

Jozzaboy

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:59:30 PM

+1.

P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

Are you upset?

And yes everything is possible. But this is the speculation forum in case you didn't notice so i'm speculating.

Are you upset?

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:04:37 PM

+1.

P.s. THIS IS BITCOIN!

Are you upset?

Are you upset?

Huh? No? You see me typing in caps or anything?

niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:19:25 PM

Unless i missed something it is really simple: 1 guy or 1 company is dumping huge amounts of coins every sunday, the last 3 sundays. I believe about 20k coins each time.

Now the theories why i think he has more coins and will dump at least 1 more time:

{snip}

It's really simple: you are out of touch with reality. Not the only one.

Out of three last Sundays, there were dumps on the last two. The first one (the 26th) was quite stable. If you start talking about time zones, then you lose the other two claims. Besides, there was also a drop in price on Thursday/Friday (6/7 of June).
All in all, your data is wrong, and any theory built on top of that is a waste of everyone's time.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:45:42 PM

{snip}

Out of three last Sundays, there were dumps on the last two. The first one (the 26th) was quite stable. If you start talking about time zones, then you lose the other two claims. Besides, there was also a drop in price on Thursday/Friday (6/7 of June).
All in all, your data is wrong, and any theory built on top of that is a waste of everyone's time.

Thanks for conforming my theory with your graph. As you can clearly see the first dump started sunday 3 weeks ago at $135 dollars and after 2 more dumps on sundays or monday-ish it brought us all the way down to 90.
Now we can only wait to see what happens this sunday...

It didn't write the exact time and date down so i might be slightly wrong there but it's clearly a weekly pattern.

Not sure why your ? at the first sunday and and later friday is there...i guess this was for someone else.

jeannie

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:47:47 PM

There may be nothing, but if we keep thinking that something will happen, it will because of groupthink.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:49:26 PM

There may be nothing, but if we keep thinking that something will happen, it will because of groupthink.

Very possible. I for sure hope my post won't contribute to that as i might be totally wrong about what will happen.
But i'm pretty sure people here are smart enough to not take action based on my speculation.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:53:40 PM

{snip}

You seem quite upset by the way. Are you upset? Is there anything i can do to make you less upset?

anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:58:20 PM

Yup nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Except for the fact that it is absolutely idiotic to do that if you want to get max $$$ for your coin. Therefore there must be other reasons to do this. Such as inducing volatility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:07:03 PM

So why every week and why on sundays? The amount he has would simply be too much to sell at once. It would crash the market and he would get very little for a big part of his coins.
Why on sunday? Early sunday morning European time to be exact. Because that is the time where he causes as little panic as possible. There are hardly any people trading or behind their computers during that period.
And why does he want to avoid panic selling? You guessed it: he wants the price to remain as high as possible because he has many more coins to sell. He again wants to get the most out of his coins in a week from now.
Don't you see the contradiction in this crap?  He wants the best price for his coin so he sells on a Sunday when no-one is at their machine?

Dude, there are people out there with loads of fiat.  Happy to buy, buy and buy again.  Way more fiat than BTC.  And?
Jaroslaw

Activity: 84

supernode

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:09:04 PM

I will dump today
ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:11:57 PM

Don't you see the contradiction in this crap?  He wants the best price for his coin so he sells on a Sunday when no-one is at their machine?

Dude, there are people out there with loads of fiat.  Happy to buy, buy and buy again.  Way more fiat than BTC.  And?

Ah, people have to sit behind their computer to buy. I never realized that. Here i was thinking you could place buy orders. Silly me.

ShroomsKit (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:13:23 PM

I noticed there are a lot of really upset people in this thread. Must be because it's monday.
I really doubt anyone would get this upset over a theory, a speculation in a speculation forum, of which the starter is very aware he might be completely wrong. That would be very silly ofcourse.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: