Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTG price at 425$ worth the wait?  (Read 1364 times)
sydcrypt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

SO we all tried HODLing the BTC with the expectation of recieving BTG.  Now we see that the BTC price has gone a bit low in the last two days  (from the highest it had reached) ,however the price of BTG has made up for this loss.SO I wanna ask most of you, if you feel satisfied with what ever happened?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

Since BTG is a split coin of Bitcoin, then it is also volatile and rise its peak.
Well, if that would be 425$ then it will be worth the wait. We are expecting too much of the incoming BTG.
After, that if that Price is stable of 425$ then I will Invest Half of my bitcoin into it.

Addition to your question, how about B2x?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

SO we all tried HODLing the BTC with the expectation of recieving BTG.  Now we see that the BTC price has gone a bit low in the last two days  (from the highest it had reached) ,however the price of BTG has made up for this loss.SO I wanna ask most of you, if you feel satisfied with what ever happened?

I think it is a temporary price being gone down. We can expect hte price to bounce back of btc as we have seen in past. So I am not worrying about price going down and also its 300$ approx which can be recovered in a day itself. On other hand BTG price may come down in coming days.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

Its free coins for us, so I'm sure everyone will be satisfied because its for free. So the more bitcoins you have the higher portion of BTG you will get. Are you going to dump your BTG in favor of bitcoin again? Remains to be seen because altcoins has already moved and its looks like those dumping BTG as going back to altcoin again. But we are still above $5000 so I'm still happy for the price. And its a win-win situation for investors.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

This is too ridiculous because I was even thinking it should be the range of $800-$1000 but down to $425 is really low but I think its a strategy to ensue people don't dump as much as possible because as the price is this low, quite a number of people will have the intention to hold the more for the price to rise before dumping unlike if it comes at the $1000 range
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

In addition to what have been said, I hope you were in the same day bitcoin cash forking, before and after. The price decreases before and bull run after it is more likely to happened again this coming days and that is normally treated with trust and patience. Don’t panic as whatever happened bitcoin will still increase no matter what the rumors or hard fork it will go through.

I will just advice you not to look much of the market price as of this days and you might sell your bitcoin without proper decisions because of emotions(worrying).
coindose

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

I would be surprised if BGT price goes a lot higher than BCH before and during the fork. It's less hipey, although seeing the BCT price, people clearly hope or expect it will be just as "free money" as the first fork.
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

For $425 it's definitely worth the wait for me. Free coins is free coins. Still better than nothing. You can wait it out if the value would still go up before dumping. But do it on the first pump then sell and never look back. The most important thing is you got free money.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:29:03 AM

If you had bought BTC way before $5000 or even $4000 then you shouldn't be worried so much, at worst you will make a little less profit, but there won't be any loss. Even 2 days ago price had dropped to $5600s but it again rose to $5900 yesterday before dropping again today, so I think there will be more fluctuations like these leading to the fork.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

too many forks . another fork coming this november another hype for greedy individuals who benefit from forks "miners want to create their own crypto currency blah blah" . Maybe time will come bitcoin will lose it's value because of this forks , I just really don't understand why too many forks happening with this bitcoin.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

I think it is a temporary price being gone down. We can expect hte price to bounce back of btc as we have seen in past. So I am not worrying about price going down and also its 300$ approx which can be recovered in a day itself. On other hand BTG price may come down in coming days.

history might repeated itself as we already see those things happen when bcc fork previously and with the current value of bitcoin gold better to be satisfied and else will be depend from what will the players will take this alts, the good thing for me as of now would be the free cash that we will get from btc gold whatever the value will take.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:42:30 AM

SO we all tried HODLing the BTC with the expectation of recieving BTG.  Now we see that the BTC price has gone a bit low in the last two days  (from the highest it had reached) ,however the price of BTG has made up for this loss.SO I wanna ask most of you, if you feel satisfied with what ever happened?

This is too ridiculous because I was even thinking it should be the range of $800-$1000 but down to $425 is really low but I think its a strategy to ensue people don't dump as much as possible because as the price is this low, quite a number of people will have the intention to hold the more for the price to rise before dumping unlike if it comes at the $1000 range
Dumping is imminent and after the hard fork you can be sure that it will be worth far less. Any significant attention it may have received is as a result of the fat cow that it is and milking it now for airdrop and subsequently for cheaper means to mine Bitcoin will remain its lots.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:51:47 AM

too many forks . another fork coming this november another hype for greedy individuals who benefit from forks "miners want to create their own crypto currency blah blah" . Maybe time will come bitcoin will lose it's value because of this forks , I just really don't understand why too many forks happening with this bitcoin.

don't worry this is to solve the problem on Bitcoin.
even i am happy with this because Bitcoin prices up  and i get free money from BCH and BTG  Grin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:54:42 AM

It's free money on the table i can sell for more of what I want. It's like complaining that escalators become stairs when they break. It's going to be ok.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

so much has happened in the past few weeks that i have been away from bitcoin world...
a guy can't take some time off from bitcoin it seems!

i have missed the sell like OP and now according to my research we all have to wait until they finish up their wallet so we can send the tokens to exchanges to dump...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

I don't think so that initial value of a new digital currency will stay or making a graph slope point to the top. And as promised by developer team that the new fork will pack tons of features that covers most of Bitcoin's unforseen vulnerabilities.
But the real deal is to wait for a couple of months to a year if this fork will sustain the competition and investors should know the risks like Bitcoin Cash experience.
If the value will not drop lower than the initial then it is indeed a good news for everyone.
In my own opinion, hard forks are more reliable than ICOs that has been out from nowhere.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

Lot's of people here will sell it as soon as they get it but I think it's better to hold for some time rather than selling it at cheap price. It will drop at first then we can see a huge pump I'll rather wait than selling it and yeah I'm currently satisfied with the currency market situation as I'm getting free coins and earned some money on bitcoins.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

The experts predicted that one BTG would be worth 10% of one BTC. That tells me BTC is overpriced!
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:16 AM

BTG is for free, so i will hold and wait. i still hold my BCH.

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:16:56 AM

For newcomers, Bitcoin Gold is very tempting. Moreover, some big market provide free Bitcoin Gold, if we have Bitcoin balance. For free coin which means free money, Bitcoin gold is incredible. may pass Bitcoin cash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: