Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5537 times)
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Recently, if you have been following the trends in the ICo market, you will find out that majority of them haven't exactly been benefiting. Many of them just turn out to be confirmed scams at the day end of the day.There has really been little or nothing to make from the ICo market. It is safe to say it hasn't been profiting.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

I started investing in ISO quite recently, and I came to the conclusion that in order to make a profit, you have to wait a very long time, that is, in the long-term perspective. So I’m just waiting for my coins to grow in value.
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

After investing in ICO with special conditions, when you enter the exchange, the project pays you 20-50% more, all this depends on the size of Pre-sale.

I like to invest during the presale so I can receive the reward for investing early. That brings about 50% in profit.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

As a bounty hunter I have been earn a lot of money  different bounties I already participated for now social media campaigns I already join.
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
The industry of ICOs is not really profitable today, many good projects can't even reach the Soft Cap. If there would be any reliable platforms for investors, that could give assurances, then things would get better.

henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Yes, I also participate in ICO projects. After careful development of the company's analysis. That is, before you invest in the company. I'm checking her out by any means. I correspond with administrators and developers. I analyze the company by its importance in the current time and relevance to the current conditions.
I don’t believe in new ICOs therefore I always invest my money in highly acceptable, trustable, authentic and reliable coins, and that are bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, litecoin and monero etc. I think that if invest in ICO and it became scam I will lose all my money, so it is better not to invest in it until it is not listed and priced in exchange, nevertheless it will take long time to be profitable.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Yes i have raised a little earnings so far with ICO and i am waiting for some tokens on finished bounty campaigns. So far i am happy with this and hoping for more rewards moving forward.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

It's not as hard as it sounds. I try to invest in those projects that will give me a profit after a few months. They exist and there are a lot of them. I think there's a lot more of them than we know.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

I've been able to get profits from ICO, more precisely the Pundix project. at that time I got more than 10x my investment. but it has become a memory, after I made a profit from the project until now I have never got it again. in the end I gave up and did not want to join ico anymore because there were too many projects that made me lose.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

I personally have known about cryptocurrency as an investment in ICO, but from the experience of my friend who had invested in ICO he had already earned money from it, but not for a short time. he was still waiting a few months after the coin listing in the market and waiting for the price could increase higher than when he bought it at the ICO, besides that he also received a decent bonus from the results of the ICO investment during the pre-sale.

In the future, if ICO tends to start improving again, unlike this year, because many fail or just scam, I also want to do it if I already have more capital than the results of following the bounty campaign & trading that I have done so far.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

I've been able to get profits from ICO, more precisely the Pundix project. at that time I got more than 10x my investment. but it has become a memory, after I made a profit from the project until now I have never got it again. in the end I gave up and did not want to join ico anymore because there were too many projects that made me lose.
I also have some profit from pundi X. about 4 times the ICO price, but it has not compensated for my loss. I invested a lot of ICO in 2018 but most failed (the price is lower than the ICO)

mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

I started investing in ISO quite recently, and I came to the conclusion that in order to make a profit, you have to wait a very long time, that is, in the long-term perspective. So I’m just waiting for my coins to grow in value.

Unfortunately, you have chosen not the best time to get acquainted and invest in ICO, this time was in 2017, now most of the projects are not able to raise funds since the ICO field has become much less attractive for investors.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Yes, 2017 was an awesome year for every ICO investor. It wasn't so hard to invest in any project and get your profit. If you were careful with your funds, you could make an outstanding profit. Nowadays it is much harder to find a profitable ICO.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

Unfortunately, you have chosen not the best time to get acquainted and invest in ICO, this time was in 2017, now most of the projects are not able to raise funds since the ICO field has become much less attractive for investors.
2017 was an ideal year for investing, including ISO, the year when you could make money on everything. 2018 is the complete opposite of 2017.

Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

Prize campaign players I am sure I have already felt the results, it is proven that I myself have felt even though several times I found ICO scam but it doesn't matter unless you invest in it.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

i made money from some icos like dock, policypal. but there were also many cases that i lost money. i lost so much money investing primalbase project. it was my biggest mistake in crypto market.

turn the page
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

2 times I followed ico first, I did not know ico and it was a big loss, and the second I followed ico which had a low price because I was very curious, and I sold it at the same price as ico
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Nope, I have a little knowledge about initial coin offer that why I can't participate ico project and I don't know how to utilized those coin which I get from ico.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

I do not get much profit from investments in the ICO at the moment. It hurts me rather than income. I think that now is not the time to invest in ICO.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

I got a lot of money from ICO, but in 2017. I don't know why in this year investing in ico's so bad, since i invest in march 2018 untill now that project still not listed in any exchange. There's a lot of icos still not listed in any exchange because of market condition.  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: