Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TokenSale/ICO] 🚀 Cashbag.io Token Sale 15% Bonus 🚀 ForkDelta Exchange 👍🏻  (Read 24956 times)
CBJon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:35:35 AM by CBJon

Each merchant we contract with gives cash back based on their own commercials.

So for instance, hotels.com gives 7% of the booking (yes!  I know!!! That’s massive :-)
While Emirates airlines gives 1%, so each merchant chooses their own cash back level.

As you can imagine, booking a $2000 vacation for a family can easily nett you cash back of over $140, just for booking through CashBag, plus get you a further 10% in CBC

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
TELEGRAM ◥ ◤ WHITEPAPER ◥ ◤ VIDEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Logan22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

Each merchant we contract with gives cash back based on their own commercials.

So for instance, hotels.com gives 7% of the booking (yes!  I know!!! That’s massive :-)
While Emirates airlines gives 1%, so each merchant chooses their own cash back level.

As you can imagine, booking a $2000 vacation for a family can easily nett you cash back of over $140, just for booking through CashBag, plus get you a further 10% in CBC

Wow 7% is incredible! The biggest cash back I do have is 5% for taxi service via mobile app. 1% for the restaurants and shops. By the way, it takes some time to have money back. I suppose I get an access to use them within two weeks. I know some banks gives a cash back at the end of the month
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Hello, team. Do you have a list of retailers that are going to cooperate with you? Will we have to pay in your tokens to get the cash back? And if we pay in ethereal or in fiat?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Hello, team. Do you have a list of retailers that are going to cooperate with you? Will we have to pay in your tokens to get the cash back? And if we pay in ethereal or in fiat?

If you go to the page 2 or 3 you may find some.

Are you going to negotiate any contracts with such gaming-oriented platforms like Steam, Battle.net, g2a?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Hi there.  Yes, the list is growing every day!  
No, you shop online at the merchant the way you usually would.  You start your shopping journey at CashBag.co.
You either use our app, or download our toolbar.  
We do the heavy lifting and as a member we track your sale and allocate the cash back to your account.  You earn the cash back which we claim from the merchant.  They pay us and we pay you in either cash or crypto CBC.
You get to choose.

We've announced some awesome new partners including Target, AliExpress, Hotels.com and many more recently.  Here's a list of our latest partners.

It's not the full list, depending on your geographic region, you may see different partners when you download the app or visit www.cashbag.co

Remember! our Presale is on now, so get your tokens before they're gone. 8400 CBC = 1 ETH.  https://tokensale.cashbag.co

1-800-inkfarm.com
About Airport Parking
AffordableAsia.com
Air France USA
Airport Parking Reservations - point. click. park.
Alibaba.com
All-Battery.com
Amiclubwear
Art Naturals
Auto Europe Car Rentals
AutoBarn.com
AVAST Software
AVG Technologies
Avis Rent A Car
Balance by bistroMD
Barnes & Noble
Beachbody
Beckett Media
BedandBreakfast.com
Best of Orlando
Best Vet Care
BestOfVegas
Billabong.com
Biltmore Estate
Blue Host
Bonsai Boy of New York
Booking Buddy UK
Booking.com
BOOKSAMILLION.COM
Born Shoes
Bourbon & Boots
Brian Tracy
Broadvoice
Budget Pet Care
Budget Rent a Car
BulbHead
BuyAutoParts.com
Calendars.com
Cameta Camera
Campus Book Rentals
Canvasdiscount.com
Carolina Rustica
Carrot-Top.com
Carson Dellosa
Case-Mate
CashAdvance.com
CheapAir.com
Chemical Guys
Choice Home Warranty
Cigavette Electronic
CityPASS
Cliradex
Cloud 9 Living
CompAndSave.com
Content Watch
Contiki
Corel Corporation
Corelle
Crazymass
CreditSesame.com
Crescent Electric Supply Company
Dashlane
DAWGS
DepositPhotos
Diecast
Discount School Supply-School Supplies, Arts & Crafts
DiscountMags.com
DL1961 Women
Docucopies
Dot & Bo
Easy Spirit
eEuroparts.com
EntirelyPets
Etihad Airways US
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Eyeconic
Farm Fresh To You
Five Pawns
Flexispot
Fox Rent A Car
FRHI Hotels & Resorts
Fuse Lenses
Geox Shoes US
GlassesShop
Globehunters
Goedeker's
Gotham Cigars
Gourmesso US
Great Deal Furniture
GreaterGood
GroundLink
Guild Wars 2 Buy
Hairprint
HealthTap.com
Hip Hop Bling
Hiscox Small Business Insurance
HobbyTron.com
InkJetsuperstore
Iolo System Mechanic
IQAir
JAC Vapour Ltd
Jacadi US
Jeulia Jewelry
KingIce.com
Laplink Software
LensDirect.com
LexMod.com
Little Giant Ladder Systems
Love Scent Pheromone
LuggageGuy.com
Luxomo
MOJO Marketplace
MoneyGram International
My Wedding Favors
MySnoring Solutions
Namecheap
Newspaper Subscriptions
Nisolo
NuWaveOven
OneTravel
Oscaro Online Auto Parts
ParkSleepFly.com - Airport Hotels & Parking
Perfume Emporium
PersonalLoans.com
Pet Care Supplies
Planet Blue
PlantsExpress.com
Plusinlove
Power Systems
Princeton Watches
Pro Football Focus
PureFlix.com
PureFormulas-health supplements-Thorne, Metagenics & more!
Pyramyd Air
Redheart Affiliate
Revival Animal Health
Rocket Dog |Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn| Pour La Victoire
Sheet Music Plus
Shop World Kitchen Outlets
ShopWSS
Silver Fern Brand
SilverRushStyle
simplehuman
Simply To Impress
Smarthome
SoccerGarage.com
SocialEngine
Sofft Shoe
SousVide Supreme
South Moon Under
Spokeo
Stew Leonard's Gift Baskets
STOPzilla
Stowaway Cosmetics
Study Island
Styles For Less
sugardaddie.com
SureTrader
SuzanneSomers.com
SwimSpot.com - Designer Swimwear
TalDepot
Target
Target Optical
TAxi2Airport
Taylor Made Golf
TeamSnap
Tech For Less
Testclear.com
TextbookUnderground.com
TheCuteKid
Thorne Research
Thrive Market
TicketLiquidator
Tiger Direct
Trampoline Parts and Supply
TransUnion Canada
Travelex Insurance Affiliate Program
UsaPetExpress
Valley Food Storage
Vapor4Life
VaporDNA
Vegas Tickets
Verseo.com
VistaVapors
Vivid Racing
Viviscal Hair Growth and Hair Care Program
VMware
WesternDigital.com
WhiteCanyon
Willygoat Inc.
Winebasket/Babybasket/Capalbosonline
WisconsinMade
Worldwide Golf Shops
X-Doria
Yelp
1-800-PetMeds
Active Advantage
AHAVA
Air Filters Delivered
Alamy US
Alibris: Books, Music, & Movies
AllBobbleHeads.com
Althea Inc
americantourister.com
Anytime Costumes
Appleseeds
Aquasana Home Water Filters
Ashley Homestore
Avene USA
bareMinerals
Basic Outfitters
Beddinginn
Bedford Fair
Betsey Johnson
Birthday in a Box
BlindSaver
Bloomingdale's
Bluebella
Bogs Footwear (Weyco)
BRIC'S MILANO
Camping World
Canadapetcare
Carol's Daughter
CarRentals, LLC
Chatbooks
Christopher & Banks
Chronicle Books
Colleen Rothschild Beauty
CosmeticAmerica.com
Costume Discounters
Costume SuperCenter
Costway
Craft Beer Club
Cupshe
CWD Kids
Cyber Florist
Dermaflash
Design By Humans
Destination Maternity Corporation
Displate
Done.com
Dr Brandt Skincare
Dressilyme
e.l.f. cosmetics
Effy Jewelry
Electro Antiperspirant
Elevtd
ePromos
EPRX.com
ExploreTrip.com
factorydirectfilters.com
FairySeason
Famous Footwear
FASTBUY INC
Fifth Sun
Figleaves US
FILOFAX
Filthy Fragrance
Fitflop CA
Fitz
Fleet Feet Sports
FlexShopper
Flora2000
Florsheim
Florsheim Canada
FLOS USA
FlowerShopping.com
Folli Follie
Foodstirs, Inc
FORZIERI.COM
francesca's
Franco Sarto
FranklinPlanner
Free Country, Ltd.
Free Fly Apparel
Ful.com
Fun.com
fye.com
Gaiam.com, Inc
gamiss
GeekBuying.com
Giglio.com UK
girlactik.com
Gold Medal Wine Club-Best Wine Club on the Planet, period
Gold Violin
GolfEtail.com
Good Sam Roadside Assistance
Good Sam Travel Assist
Gordon's Jewelers
GourmetGiftBaskets.com
Haband
halloweencostumes.com
Happy Farm Botanicals Inc
Harley Davidson
Hat Country LLC
HealthmateForever
Healthy Pets
HearthSong
Heartland Veterinary Supply
HotelWiz.com
ICE.com
INTIMINA
Izola
JAE. CO., LTD
JClub.com
Joes New Balance Outlet
Jos. A. Bank
June Jacobs Spa Collection
Jurlique Holistic Skin Care
JusByJulie
Karen Millen US Ltd.
Kidrobot
Kirna Zabete
Klorane USA
KoreanMall
Last Minute Travel
LEGO Brand Retail, Inc.
LifeStride
Lighting By Gregory
Links of London CA
Links of London USA
LOIT
Lookupfare
Luxury Garage Sale
Magic Cabin
Mahabis UK
MDF Instruments US
Melissa and Doug
Mens USA.com
Military Uniform Supply
Modanisa
Moods of Norway
Mountain Warehouse
MTD
My Evergreen
MyUS.com
NA-KD (APAC)
Natural Healthy Concepts
Naturalizer
Naturepedic
Norm Thompson
North American Power
Nowlet
Nunn Bush
Nunn Bush Canada
Oasap Limited
Ole Henriksen

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Oh my... I don’t want to quote it. I can see you’re doing well Smiley Smiley

You better not announce it here, but on the website instead. I bet everyone wants to see what privileges one may have if he joined your campaign! Useful information to share with us
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Mmm..! Nice list  Shocked
You have some great names Smiley I think you can choose another strategy. For example, you have unknown services that are lack of users right now. If you succeed in you job, if you created your own clients pool, then you can be kind of promoter for those unknown companies. e.g. you have two online shops which sell mobile phones and other complementary goods, they compete to each other. You might become as an instrument for attract people to buy in that shop, which is you client (partner)
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Yes, many of our merchant partners are worthy of press on their own.  BestBuy and Hotels.com & Booking.com are monster brands, capable of delivering massive crypto rewards earnings if you shop online or travel frequently.

Titomonriki

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

Yes, many of our merchant partners are worthy of press on their own.  BestBuy and Hotels.com & Booking.com are monster brands, capable of delivering massive crypto rewards earnings if you shop online or travel frequently.

Nice! I like the way you run your project! Some ICOs collect funds and only after that start trying to do the things they’ve planned. It is a big fault, if you have even few contracts there is no doubt you do the job. Nevertheless, you have a lot of job. And wish you good luck
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Nice! I like the way you run your project! Some ICOs collect funds and only after that start trying to do the things they’ve planned. It is a big fault, if you have even few contracts there is no doubt you do the job. Nevertheless, you have a lot of job. And wish you good luck

If you want to consider risks then the least risky ICOs are those which are of projects that already exist as successful companies. Have you heard about Telegram ICO? There is a queue. They planned a particular amount and investors for 4 to 10 times bigger invstments were found. CashbaG is a nice project. The idean is nice at least, but I cannot see any advantages compared to existing ones that banks offer.
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

If you want to consider risks then the least risky ICOs are those which are of projects that already exist as successful companies. Have you heard about Telegram ICO? There is a queue. They planned a particular amount and investors for 4 to 10 times bigger invstments were found. CashbaG is a nice project. The idean is nice at least, but I cannot see any advantages compared to existing ones that banks offer.

I think main advantage is an amount of cb that you may receive. Moreover, if you decide not to change these money or what is more interesting to accept tokens or crypto, you will be able to have an additional investment instrument that you DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE at all. I find it so sweet. It’s a good opportunity for people who are just entering crypto world and have no idea what to do. But the can just do whatever they do usually and get some coins in a way of cb
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

The difference between our project and banks is that we don't tie you to to any credit card.  You can use any card, shop at any participating store and still earn.  We collect the cash back from the merchant and add it to your cashback account, from where you can swap it to crypto CBC tokens to trade or withdraw to your bank account.

Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

The difference between our project and banks is that we don't tie you to to any credit card.  You can use any card, shop at any participating store and still earn.  We collect the cash back from the merchant and add it to your cashback account, from where you can swap it to crypto CBC tokens to trade or withdraw to your bank account.

Hm. Well then how do you do this? I cannot understand. How do you collect it? How do recognize that exactly I bought some goods?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Hm. Well then how do you do this? I cannot understand. How do you collect it? How do recognize that exactly I bought some goods?

Great question.

We have implemented ecommerce tracking with all our partners.
When you start shopping at cashbag.co and visit one of our partner stores, we track the transaction, collect the transaction ID & Amount of the transaction and associate it with your cashbag account.

The merchant then pays us the cash back amount and we pass this on to you  and you can elect to be paid either in currency or CBC tokens through our smart contracts.  for every $1 in cash back you earn you also get another 10% in CBC tokens.

To participate in our token sale visit https://tokensale.cashbag.co

Jokerrr

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

Great question.

When you start shopping at cashbag.co and visit one of our partner stores, we track the transaction, collect the transaction ID & Amount of the transaction and associate it with your cashbag account.

The merchant then pays us the cash back amount and we pass this on to you  and you can elect to be paid either in currency or CBC tokens through our smart contracts.  for every $1 in cash back you earn you also get another 10% in CBC tokens.

Everything is clear about ecommerce tracking. It is usual like if you used ads banners. I suppose the question was about offline shops!
Yoverdot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

Great question.

What is more interesting how to track transactions in real life Wink
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

This is surprisingly easy.
Each merchant receives a MID (MERCHANT ID) from MasterCard / VISA / AMEX.
By linking this identity to the CashBag member transactions Identity, which is linked to the Card Number, we can track transactions when you swipe instore.  In actual fact you won't even need to use a "CASHBAG" card. 

Any card you link to your account will enable us to poll the merchant and identify transactions that match that authenticated card.
There will of course be KYC requirements for this to ensure you can only add cards you own to your account ;-)

It's on our roadmap for implementation.

Yoverdot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

By linking this identity to the CashBag member transactions Identity, which is linked to the Card Number, we can track transactions when you swipe instore.  In actual fact you won't even need to use a "CASHBAG" card. 

Any card you link to your account will enable us to poll the merchant and identify transactions that match that authenticated card.
There will of course be KYC requirements for this to ensure you can only add cards you own to your account ;-)

Aaaah! Sorry then Smiley

Yeah it looks easy to understand now. And in fact it’s quite easy to use. I’ve never heard of AMEX, whatever it is. By the way, would be nice to put the card into iPhone wallet. KYC is annoying
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Aaaah! Sorry then Smiley

Yeah it looks easy to understand now. And in fact it’s quite easy to use. I’ve never heard of AMEX, whatever it is. By the way, would be nice to put the card into iPhone wallet. KYC is annoying

American Express? Smiley

KYC requirements are annoying but reasonable, since there are lot of scammers here. Well, I think your projects will be successful if you can solve problems with law.
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

KYC is a necessary part of doing business.  As we deal with money and are required by local and international law to comply with KYC and AML laws, we have instituted best practise to ensure we comply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: