Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TokenSale/ICO] 🚀 Cashbag.io Token Sale 15% Bonus 🚀 ForkDelta Exchange 👍🏻  (Read 24956 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

Why are you sure that people who hold your tokens will seek them to your platform? Or are you going to buy them on the exchanges?

Once our token sale is concluded the token may be listed by exchanges, which will enable trading.
We will also be building out our own platform where members will be able to use / trade & sell their CBC.

I’ve heard that it’s quite expensive to enter the exchange market. How much does it cost? Do you think you can put your token on yobit for example ?

Like the project and wish you the best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

Why are you sure that people who hold your tokens will seek them to your platform? Or are you going to buy them on the exchanges?

Once our token sale is concluded the token may be listed by exchanges, which will enable trading.
We will also be building out our own platform where members will be able to use / trade & sell their CBC.

Do you have any predictions for the price of your coin? It might change every time you buy CBC from exchanges, doesn’t it? Would it be convenient for advertising companies to keep a coin with high volatility?
CBJon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

Do you have any predictions for the price of your coin? It might change every time you buy CBC from exchanges, doesn’t it? Would it be convenient for advertising companies to keep a coin with high volatility?

Very good question Anchhousser

After the initial token issue is fully distributed no further tokens will be created and the company will buy back tokens to issue as incentive rewards to members.

The price will follow Hartwick’s Rule where through our buyback program the tokens will maintain liquidity and increase in value over time as more users enter the ecosystem.

Due to scarcity and the limited supply we anticipate that the unit price of CBC will rise as demand, driven by member earnings, increases the price.

Advertisers who buy will most likely buy at the ruling price and exchange these for advertising services, offering tokens as rewards back into the system.

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
TELEGRAM ◥ ◤ WHITEPAPER ◥ ◤ VIDEO
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

After the initial token issue is fully distributed no further tokens will be created and the company will buy back tokens to issue as incentive rewards to members.

The price will follow Hartwick’s Rule where through our buyback program the tokens will maintain liquidity and increase in value over time as more users enter the ecosystem.

Due to scarcity and the limited supply we anticipate that the unit price of CBC will rise as demand, driven by member earnings, increases the price.

Advertisers who buy will most likely buy at the ruling price and exchange these for advertising services, offering tokens as rewards back into the system.

If you buy coins back, does it mean that with every transaction the price will increase? I see this model: afrter tha lap from user to user the coin goes through the exchange, that means you will be forced to pay extra fee to that exchange. So if we imagine that every lap cost of CBC is fixed, it must increase for an exchange fee at least. Every lap for you. It would be reasonable to sell it to ad cps with higher price, but holders of the coin, ordinary users, might see the trend and decide to keep them out the coin flows. So these savings leads to an increase in price again.

I might be wrong, but don’t you think that price could become very high, which in turn will force you to adjust prices for advertising services. But in this scenario users will suffer. So it’s not worth to keep CBC at all.

Ok.. I deceived myself, but have some useful thought for one  Grin

Just a little self-conversation Smiley Smiley
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

If you buy coins back, does it mean that with every transaction the price will increase? I see this model: afrter tha lap from user to user the coin goes through the exchange, that means you will be forced to pay extra fee to that exchange. So if we imagine that every lap cost of CBC is fixed, it must increase for an exchange fee at least. Every lap for you. It would be reasonable to sell it to ad cps with higher price, but holders of the coin, ordinary users, might see the trend and decide to keep them out the coin flows. So these savings leads to an increase in price again.

I might be wrong, but don’t you think that price could become very high, which in turn will force you to adjust prices for advertising services. But in this scenario users will suffer. So it’s not worth to keep CBC at all.

Ok.. I deceived myself, but have some useful thought for one  Grin

Just a little self-conversation Smiley Smiley

I think u r right! There is no reason to keep coins then. BUT you didn’t include demand in you model, it’s kind of a big deal, because shifts in demand also shifts price. I don’t see what might affect it, but quite sure there is something!
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

All advertising services are denominated in the local market currency where the advertisers places the advertising.  When advertisers buy advertising they buy tokens at the then ruling rate, so if the token price increases they would  buy tokens or even a fraction of a token to the value of the US$ they need  to pay the rewards.

So, advertisers add liquidity to the market and drive demand for our token. 
The counterparty, holders of the token, dictate the selling price.

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
kamarchek

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

All advertising services are denominated in the local market currency where the advertisers places the advertising.  When advertisers buy advertising they buy tokens at the then ruling rate, so if the token price increases they would  buy tokens or even a fraction of a token to the value of the US$ they need  to pay the rewards.

So, advertisers add liquidity to the market and drive demand for our token. 
The counterparty, holders of the token, dictate the selling price.

Ah! Then it’s clear now. So the price of tokens does not being adjusted. Only the quantity. I do not no whether it’s good or not.

But I got your idea. What about countries with exotic currencies (not dollars, euro, or any popular one)?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

We currently support ZAR, USD & EURO.
Other currencies will be added as we expand markets.

By fixing the advertising prices in fiat, we can ensure members earn the correct % cash back, which may then be either withdrawn or converted to CBC at the current market rate.

It’s an easy way for non-crypto people to gain exposure to the crypto market.
We anticipate in our roadmap our wallet will also enable swaps, for instance CBC/ETH, so members can use their rewards to buy other cryptos.

Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

We currently support ZAR, USD & EURO.
Other currencies will be added as we expand markets.

By fixing the advertising prices in fiat, we can ensure members earn the correct % cash back, which may then be either withdrawn or converted to CBC at the current market rate.

It’s an easy way for non-crypto people to gain exposure to the crypto market.
We anticipate in our roadmap our wallet will also enable swaps, for instance CBC/ETH, so members can use their rewards to buy other cryptos.

That’s enough for the start for sure! However, I know that KYC, whatever it means, doesn’t allow American citizens to join icos. Nevertheless, USD is the most stable currency. ETH is possibly the most stable out of crypto-currencies. So that’s enough to start with.
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

KYC  is just another one of those acronyms  Wink

KYC means KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.  It does NOT mean that US Citizens or companies cannot take part in an ICO or Token Sale.
The reason many ICO's exclude the USA is because they are worried their ICO will be seen as an offer of a security (investment).

In CASHBAG we are confident we pass the Howie Test, as we are not offering a security, but a utility token.
Token holders do not rely on us to create value in the token, as the purchase value is the minimum redemption value for services on the platform.

It's primary function is to be used on the platform and we declare the proceeds of our token sale as REVENUE, NOT investment.

Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

KYC  is just another one of those acronyms  Wink

KYC means KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER.  It does NOT mean that US Citizens or companies cannot take part in an ICO or Token Sale.
The reason many ICO's exclude the USA is because they are worried their ICO will be seen as an offer of a security (investment).

In CASHBAG we are confident we pass the Howie Test, as we are not offering a security, but a utility token.
Token holders do not rely on us to create value in the token, as the purchase value is the minimum redemption value for services on the platform.

It's primary function is to be used on the platform and we declare the proceeds of our token sale as REVENUE, NOT investment.

Ah! I heard of that division on utilities and securities. What this Howie Test consists of? So you token won’t be a security. Does it mean it won’t be like an asset or a bond?

To sum up, you are not offering security. Thus any person can participate, right? I think Chinese too. What is the reason to create token as a security then?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Yes, you are right.  Only securities are restricted by law and must meet certain criteria as these are investments.
CashBag is a Utility Token, which can be used on our platform by anyone that participates on CashBag.co.

Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Yes, you are right.  Only securities are restricted by law and must meet certain criteria as these are investments.
CashBag is a Utility Token, which can be used on our platform by anyone that participates on CashBag.co.

Ok, nice Wink It doesn’t crucial to me, as I’m not a US citizen. However, was just interesting why lots of ICOS do not sell coins using price discrimination.

How are you going to maintain tokens in circulation besides making it attractive to sell CBC? What the supply surprisingly goes down?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

When tokens are purchased from holders, they're used as rewards and put back into the system, so for instance, if Advertiser A has to issue a $1 reward to cashbag user Z, they will purchase the token either via the company or directly from a holder at the current market price.

If the token has appreciated in value, they'd still pay the $1, but get less tokens for it.  They then allocate, through our smart contracts, to pay the reward to cashbag user Z

Each consumer transaction will be verifed by the advertiser utilizing our existing real-time transactional tracking solution which is integrated to our Advertisers. Our platform is established and currently tracking all our transactional revenue.

Additionally, we interface with 3rd party tracking solutions already deployed by Advertisers through our API interface, enabling advertisers to capture and approve transactions on the CashBag Ledger.

Payment will be made through smart contracts for Transactional & Advertising fees.

The advertiser (A) sends a payment in CBC tokens or cash equivalent which is credited to an Advertiser escrow wallet (A) and converted to tokens. As the consumer shops online and earns the transaction fee, the payments unlocks.

The advertiser remits payment through a smart contract (SC) which allocates the payment to the consumer from the advertiser wallet.

The smart contract splits the payment, allocating part of the payment “the transaction fee” to CashBag (C1), and passing on the balance on to the Consumer (C2).

Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

When tokens are purchased from holders, they're used as rewards and put back into the system, so for instance, if Advertiser A has to issue a $1 reward to cashbag user Z, they will purchase the token either via the company or directly from a holder at the current market price.

If the token has appreciated in value, they'd still pay the $1, but get less tokens for it.  They then allocate, through our smart contracts, to pay the reward to cashbag user Z

Each consumer transaction will be verifed by the advertiser utilizing our existing real-time transactional tracking solution which is integrated to our Advertisers. Our platform is established and currently tracking all our transactional revenue.

Additionally, we interface with 3rd party tracking solutions already deployed by Advertisers through our API interface, enabling advertisers to capture and approve transactions on the CashBag Ledger.

Payment will be made through smart contracts for Transactional & Advertising fees.

The advertiser (A) sends a payment in CBC tokens or cash equivalent which is credited to an Advertiser escrow wallet (A) and converted to tokens. As the consumer shops online and earns the transaction fee, the payments unlocks.

The advertiser remits payment through a smart contract (SC) which allocates the payment to the consumer from the advertiser wallet.

The smart contract splits the payment, allocating part of the payment “the transaction fee” to CashBag (C1), and passing on the balance on to the Consumer (C2).

Appreciate the model of yours. Honestly, I’m very glad to try it on my own. I would like to have crypto cash back in ETH. I use AliExpress quite often, so it’s really appropriate for me!
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:58:04 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:52:27 PM by CBJon

ICORanker just verified and ranked us 83%!!

Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cszk8v5arqwnk1

Nice! Are you also on ICObench?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

We’ve been verified 🚀 4.0 by ICOBench!

Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cszk8v5arqwnk1

I don’t believe in these ranking websites.. I think you can just buy reputation there, I’m not sure. But think so.
However, you should be listed on as many websites as possible! That’s the right way to conduct an ICO campaign!
kamarchek

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

I don’t believe in these ranking websites.. I think you can just buy reputation there, I’m not sure. But think so.
However, you should be listed on as many websites as possible! That’s the right way to conduct an ICO campaign!

They are not efficient in estimating real parameters of the projects. Just the listings. On the other hand, they are quite important for ICOs to be noticed. Notifications are also useful to remember the date ICO starts
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: