Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started?  (Read 1918 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
If you really want to be a good trader well you have to learn from a good and professional traders. Read their suggestions and experience on trading learn from their experience. Listen on what they say about trading and give time to read books about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:43:38 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
If you really want to be a good trader well you have to learn from a good and professional traders. Read their suggestions and experience on trading learn from their experience. Listen on what they say about trading and give time to read books about it.
if you want to start trading with coins and you are new in coins then i will suggest you to invest some money in altcoins like etherum and waves and some money in bitcoins after sometime compare the result and then choose the best choice of better result and then increase your investment with time by time so through this way you can become a great business man.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

Thanks!
If you read the topics over this forum according to systematic procedure, you would find more helping compulsory information to start trading, profitting etc.
This forum is typically a portion of technical knowledge with all qualitious events that a person requires for his quidence.
For any new questions, you can create separate topics in specific boards and get your doubts answered.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:11:21 AM

before you start trading, it is better you have to do research with the coin you are trading. then buy coin when the price goes down, and sell it back when the price is high. if you want to know more how to trade, you can use google to increase your knowledge

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:22:28 AM

Thanks!

There are so many useful information here in forum to learn and know how to start trading cryptocurrencies. Take at look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 .Start trading with a small amount first. If you already familiar with the trading you can now trade up a big value of crypto. Your own experience from trading is your best learning.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

Trading cryptocurrency can be a tricky thing, but also rewarding if you get the hang of it, since the market is still new therefore with every new buble bring more users and investors which pushes the price even more, but what you should do in order to start trading is you need to first a good trading platform and it  should be trustworth like karkan where thye will give you a cahnce to experinece trading without havinf to spend money until you get the hang of things, second you need to know how to be smart and paitent and wait for the right moment to sell, and never keep you moeny on exchange and never risk what you can't afford.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

I started at poloniex without any trading knowledge.  My first BTC is amounting 30usd that is 0.030btc that time. I trade without knowing  what will happened. One time I accidentally purchase 3 eth at 10usd each.  But ETH pump so my BTC becomes 0.060btc.. After that I loss in trades from buying coins at the tip. For example I bought
SC at 600sats. So I decided to learn the proper way of trading specially  reading charts.

Thanks!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

To get started with trading, you must start by going through of most of the thread that relate with trading here, as most of the information you need are share free here. After equip yourself with the information, you need to visit site like https://coinmarketcap.com as most of the happening are free display on this sites. You will be able to know the price movement and the volume of trade. You can also study currency or coins that are doing very well by clicking on trending to find out if a coins is getting pump or dump. You can open account with poloneix or bittrex for buying and selling of any coins.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Thanks!

Finding your way here is a good way to start and I congratulate you because you have not started before coming here. That would have been one of the most painful thing knowing that you could have done it in another way. Now that you are here, the most important is reading and understanding the way the market works and not be discouraged by some of your first actions towards practicing the things you must have learnt.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

Thanks!
Start by jerking your ass. No, I'm just teasing you amigo. jajajajaja! If you are referring to altcoins then you must check the volume, cap, whitepaper, and the dev. If you are confident with these then buy the coin ahead. The reason why you should check these first is because there is a huge chance of holding a bag of these once the market gone bear. It feels better when you are confident about your coins rather than holding a scammy bag of it.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

how did you guys get started? Do some research and read. ALOT. There's no sugarcoating this. Simply read as much resources as  you can.

Where did you get your info from?
Bitcointalk, Reddit, YouTube,  Articles. The internet in general. Just use Google for whatever information you need.

And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable? Once again, read. Does the coin solve a real-world issue or at least enhance or improve a certain industry? Is that coin just a copy of a certain existing coin? Are the developers actually active and currently working on or improving the product? etc.

Just simply browse through the forums. There's so much stuff to learn from.

i hope you follow this instruction the best way to start in cryptocurrency is information and knowledge then add fundamental analysis
and before you invest in cryptocurrency study the coin that you want get in to if he has a potential to grow in the future.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

Thanks!

Finding your way here is a good way to start and I congratulate you because you have not started before coming here. That would have been one of the most painful thing knowing that you could have done it in another way. Now that you are here, the most important is reading and understanding the way the market works and not be discouraged by some of your first actions towards practicing the things you must have learnt.
you are right. But many videos also helps to understand the trading. This is a big gaint if you know about the trading you get profit constantly. Other new traders are lose the money, So first we must know about the complete knowledge of trading. Many sites are clearly explained in trading. This will help to starting exposure of the trading and how to choose the proper coins.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

If you want to get started then you should enlighten yourself before engaging into this because it is not easy like you think if you will not have knowledge in your mind so it is better to study a lot and keep exploring because that is how you are going to prepare yourself in different circumstances in the field that you are going into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

Thanks!

Youube dude. Biggest help for me since its like having your own personal tutorials. You start from basic trading then slowly move up once you're underatanding what the tutorials are trying to point out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

Thanks!

I get the information in the forum  thread of the ico, or of course you should know also how to read the graph in the chart when you are in trading platform. You must be observant if you are monitoring the flow of trading value. Because traders react only when the price value react also.
berluscoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

I'm surprised to read comments about technical analysis in a thread on cryptocurrency.
I live off trading, mainly currencies and indices. I honestly don't think that technical analysis is going to help to trade cryptocurrencies.
Most of time the trend is down and when the price goes up, the up-moves are usually very sharp and this makes harder to read the indicator that you are using. For instance, if you use a Stochastic Oscillator with a period of 12 candles and you have a day with a great up-move, after 13 days, that candle will be removed from the calculation and you will easily pass from an over-bought zone to an over-sold one according to your indicator.
Breakouts of important levels and volumes seem to be the only interesting parts of technical analysis applied to cryptocurrency.
My opinion is that, for this kind of market, fundamental analysis has much more importance.

Just my humble and honest opinion.

Good luck  Wink 
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:09:49 AM

Thanks!
If you are a btc trader then the simplest way to start is to buy btc or the altcoins and wait for it's price rise. But that requires you must monitor the market regularly and choose at the price reduces to buy. It will be easier to make a profit. and to know what the coins can  make a big profit, then you need experience in trading and monitor the market carefully.
ujjawalpatel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Thanks for the replies everyone! Much to learn  Wink, but I am very eager to. So hopefully I'll be able to start making some profits, even if they are small ones.

currently there are many ICO-generated altcoins available on the exchange, and usually when they enter the market the price will drop dramatically and below the ICO price, I personally often take advantage of the situation. but this is also not easy, because it must analyze it first. whether the ICO is a success, look at the total supply to consider a reasonable price, and many other analyzes. Nothing is easy to achieve a profit.

thnx for information
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:30:42 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies.
Welcome to cryptocurrencies!

how did you guys get started?

I started with bitcoin trading as before I don't have any idea on how trading with alt coin works.

Where did you get your info from?

Most of the info that helped me came from this forum.

And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

I'm not really good in predicting and also I'm one of the kind of panic seller but I'm having signals on many traders and I'm depending on it most of the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

I get started  by means of  reading and study about the bitcoin and asking people know bitcoin. That good idea to ask questions this will be your platform. There is much information about the bitcoin just research it on the internet or buy some books about the bitcoin. Unknown which will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: