Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started?  (Read 1912 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

I started by starting to do small tradings with altcoins (ltc/doge pairs and such). This makes you understand a lot of things that are useful for trading greater ammounts, like the way to put orders, how much profit is lost in fees... when people are dumping or pumping or when a coin is cheap or not.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

I get started  by means of  reading and study about the bitcoin and asking people know bitcoin. That good idea to ask questions this will be your platform. There is much information about the bitcoin just research it on the internet or buy some books about the bitcoin. Unknown which will be profitable.
Too much reading and asking is very good for any newbie in any field of life because these both options help a lot me also before jump just check all goods and bad of this thing without doing any research and analysis you can go down badly and have very minimum chances of survive but if you have done good home work then you can go safely or have less losses
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

I started to try and error I learned a lot of my mistake. I get my information to my experience, and I do research on the internet and study read more here in the forum there a lot learning you get here. There no exact in  profitable, you need to analyze and believe to your self
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

I get started  by means of  reading and study about the bitcoin and asking people know bitcoin. That good idea to ask questions this will be your platform. There is much information about the bitcoin just research it on the internet or buy some books about the bitcoin. Unknown which will be profitable.
Yes its a good stepping stone to become a good trader by means of reading and gathering information about trading. Then you should need to ask questions and strategies used by expert traders. After that just experience how to trade because experience makes you more good trader.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
If you really want to be a good trader well you have to learn from a good and professional traders. Read their suggestions and experience on trading learn from their experience. Listen on what they say about trading and give time to read books about it.
Trading is no doubt a very profitable thing but it is not an easy thing to become a successful trader. If you really want to become an expert in the world of trading, then you have to remain motivated and self-determined throughout. You actually need to learn lot of things related to trading. More knowledge will help you in making better decisions. Take guidance from the experts as well as the ones whom you know.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

first of all to learn to trade is to read, read, read, feed your mind with lots of info, this where you gather data for all the coins, stocks or crypto you are going to invest or trade, then next is strategy practice on how to predict a price without investing like make a target lik you predict the price in two  or three months time. after that controlling your emotion, this is the most crucial part of trading and investing, the emotion and the FUD. once  you will know how to control your emotion then you can start trading but start just a little value something that you can afford to lose.then practice holding your investment into two, one fr short term and the other is for long term.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
You can take part your time for trading. First you take you session in learning cryptocurrencies about a new coin details like it's ICO rate, whitepaper, website, team combination etc. Then you can take your second session on marketplace. A cryptocurrency market is a big place that related all coin in cryptocurrencys. So learn about it and follow coin rate. When you fell you are perfect for investment then you start you journey in a small invest. I hope you will do it like a smart trader in future.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

Having a good amount of knowledge is really a very important thing that you need to have before stepping into the world of bitcoin. If you want to invest in bitcoin, then you need to learn things well related to bitcoin so that you can perform well and this will also help you in making better decision. Do not hurry, just remain patient and focus on learning the things. Money will come by itself.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

Aside registering on exchanges and purchasing your bitcoing, no other formalities, just start trading. You own experience will teach you all you need to know about trading

Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

Thanks!
You know starting one thing without any knowledge about it is really hard. So my advice to you before starting trading is that you must gain a lot of information about trading just search a strategy that you can use in trading. With that i believe that you will be a great and successfull trader.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

Before you get started, you need to read news about Bitcoin and ask your friends who already know Bitcoin about their experience in trading.  Then, you really need to place your money to Bitcoin for you to really apply what you have learned about it. Bitcoin is really having fun. It's really enjoying.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

YouTube is my bestfriend.  I learned how to trade by watching the uploaded videos. If you have some money to spare get an account from coinygy to get some info which coin is pumping at the moment. Lastly,  visit twitter to get some chart info from veteran traders.

Thanks!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

How do i get started? the answer is that i did tons of research both online and offline also and got involve with my friends and college mates who are already doing this business successfully and then practise myself with tons of practise on trading small accounts first and then going to bigger ones.The information i got from online sources like Google,Facebook,Twitter,Reddit,Youtube and other websites. And the prediction came from the practising on the knowledge which i got studied from private coaching centre on trading skills and money management centre.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

Thanks!
If you really want to be a good trader well you have to learn from a good and professional traders. Read their suggestions and experience on trading learn from their experience. Listen on what they say about trading and give time to read books about it.
Exactly, what the senior person give you advice, that you can’t find anything better than that. They have been into this hard time and good time, so that know better who to deal when situations are different. Contact with them, make your portfolio in mind, think and research on whatever they soda. Because it will be so rough and waste to dive in trading without knowing it.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:22:45 AM

hey, just jump right in and learn how to swim. Reading is boring, how hard can it be? Buy in dips, and sell when the price increases. you will make mistakes and learn, just try to learn the patterns, it is instinctive, and no book can teach you that. If possible get a bot to lessen the burden.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:24:20 PM

Thanks!
I never predict how a coin will be successful for trading, I just monitor the graph of each coin. when the coin has a huge drop without thinking I bought the coin and waited for a while until the price went back up to the original price. because if you have to predict it is a very difficult thing to do in the world of cryptocurrency.

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

Thanks!

You need to understand what trading actually is and investigate about cryptocurrencies ( get know it works)
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:07:04 AM

start by reading the information here. Use your fighting instincts. We can speculate on how useful the coin is and how well the team does it.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:33:07 AM

Hey, just jump right in and learn how to swim. Reading is boring, how hard can it be? Buy in dips, and sell when the price increases. you will make mistakes and learn, just try to learn the patterns, it is instinctive, and no book can teach you that. If possible get a bot to lessen the burden.

If you do what you like, surely you will not calculate with time and will not think lazy. But if you've been lazy from the beginning, it means you do not want to know and do not want to deal with Bitcoin. Though you can get great benefits and benefits from Bitcoin. You can learn Bitcoin from google very easily. You do not have to sit in front of the computer for hours.

Read the moment in your spare time and start asking people. Later you will understand by itself. Try you start searching on google about what is Bitcoin, and how to get Bitcoin. From there you will know more and find out more details.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

before you enter yourself into trading you should know more about how it works. first, just follow the news and blogs about trading coins, i have seen it also in social media since cryptocurrency is a little bit popular now in different country. then you can start by buying coins in low price and sell it when the price got higher. in that way you can earn from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: