Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started?  (Read 1893 times)
sirat01

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
Make some research and get started. I get information from bitcointalk,reditt,twitter,telegeam and many others websites and socials sites. Also you can get information from these sites.By reading there whitepaper and to see their development I predict which coin will be profitable
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

I used to learn trading from the internet and this forum to get my profits follow my beliefs and experiences in added with advice from friends who are already master in trading
Definitely you only can’t go for better progress rather you must need someone at any time who can guide you in better way. This guidance can be taken from any expect trader friend or any casual trader will work also. Read some articles about bitcoin trading and what this world is all about. Go through this forum as this will give you an overview of what is everything in crypto world.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to trading cryptocurrencies. I am wondering, how did you guys get started? Where did you get your info from? And how do you know/predict which coin is going to be profitable?

Thanks!
I just get started with my sister,She just convince me to have this extra income profit.when l start to advertised bitcoin l used to write it down in a piece of paper.So that l can check it.lts really difficult but l really try to make it understand.l found this bitcoin job that this is you really need a very long patience to wait until you get your reward.Because from the start you can't have a salary as big as you expect.Thanks to my sister that if she did not teach me l don't get started at bitcoin.

This is not the right time indeed to buy bitcoins. As we all know that against our expectations, the prices of bitcoins have actually risen to an unreachable level in terms of buying. This is also possible that the prices would actually get decreased at the middle of next year and so all one has to do is to wait for the right time to buy.

As far as the present situation is concerned only those who could actually afford to but bitcoins at the price of more than dollar 7000 should go for buying more coins.
The first and fore most thing which you need to take care of before even getting started is none other than gaining some good amount of knowledge. It is because of the reason that the thing which will help you the most will be none other than this. After that, go for investing in that coin which you think has more chances of having a bright future. Keep on working hard and you will get what all you want.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

if you are new in  trading and you want to start trading then i will suggest you start trading with bitcoin by investing less money and get some experience by doing trading with less money and when you get some experience then you can increase your investment and with time you will become a big trader in future.
That is never a good way to start trading. Quote me if I am ever wrong, except you are lucky, you are going to lose a lot and you will keep losing without learning a single thing until you quit.

The best way to go about trading is to learn perfectly well first. There is no two ways or shortcut to it. There are a lot of resources online and on YouTube that you can make use of, so use them. Once you are sure you have gained a lot, no matter how long it took you (don’t rush), then you can now practice with a little to see how well you can manage what you have before going in big.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Thanks!
Nice to see you are a crupto trader . First time you need analysis coin market if you don't know which is better platform for coin analysis you must go to coinmarketcap.com it is a best for your analysis . you can check hare what con and how many price and which con add how many trading site, thane you can start trading , hope you can make a huge profit.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:21:24 PM

Thanks!
Nice to see you are a crupto trader . First time you need analysis coin market if you don't know which is better platform for coin analysis you must go to coinmarketcap.com it is a best for your analysis . you can check hare what con and how many price and which con add how many trading site, thane you can start trading , hope you can make a huge profit.
watch some videos for you to understand it clearly and easily cause in just reading is not enough so better to have atleast some source like watching videos on how can you start in trading.
japaninja

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

Thanks!

As a newbie, I first got my info from coin desk. But then eventually you will learn that coindesk will never be enough and is usually later than other sources. You will learn to find news in reddit, bitcointalk forums, heck even from twitter and facebook. You will have to develop your own strategy for finding news if you want to ride the crypto waves. Surfs up dude. Good luck.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

Keep learning and educating yourself because that is the key to get started in cryptocurrency. If you still know just a few about the cryptocurrency then studying is a must and if you will keep doing that thing until you learned something then you can just do things easily because you have got the information and power which is the knowledge.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

As newcomer you can start reading about the different coins, their history, exchangers that entertains them. You must know how crypto currency exchanger look like and how they operate within the day trading. As this market never closes it is very good to understand its working first.

Then you must know various tricks and tips about the stop/loss limits, market bid value and analysing the market depth etc. These are stuff related to the exchangers. First step to take you into trading!

Later you should start acquiring few coins and try to exchange them with different pairs so that you will understand whole operation. Then start with swing trades. Read about it yourself and you will understand it more. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arjen20

Activity: 140

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

keep reading more forum to get more idea's on how it's work don't be afraid.

Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:05:05 AM

Start trading with good TA,
you ll need it

Pump and dump in crypto is like in the harsh environment
goaldigger

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

I actually started my bitcoin life on gaining bitcoin from signature campaigns and use it on trading. The normal way of starting is to buy coins from bitcoin sites and trade.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:07 AM

Thanks!
If you are a newbie in this cryptocurrencies world then you should start searching from google. Why? Because most of us here doesn't have any idea about it and we just started searching and reading from google. If you get stuck to some information that made you quite confused then that would be the time for you to start asking here. This is not a spoon feeding class.

Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:38:37 AM

You should use this Bittrex account . Do weekly updates and only buy and sell when you're recording. Would be neat to see how quickly you could double that 0.1BTC. Smiley
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

Thanks!
Actually, when i started i did not know what to do, i was really upset. I watch youtube, read and research to gain knowledge of Bitcoin Trading. How to know if you earn a coin? Do a research, check what kind of coin you choose. If you really want to become a trader learn from it and be patient with everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: