Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin?  (Read 2271 times)
thanhhavu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:50:00 AM

I think BITCOIN price still go up so far, and global governments can not prevent this change.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

I dnt think it will go uo at that range.but im sure it will go up.so i think the chance of getting that amount is 50 50
ronnjules

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:56:45 AM

I think there is always a chance.  Because the price of bitcoin aleays increase and consistently increasing
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:54 AM

it's very difficult to make this in bitcoin now , but you can make a good profit with bitcoin , but not like the first chance .
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:52 AM

If majority of the Earth's population join into the BTC trading - I would say that it's highly possible to achieve the crazy 10K% growth for the second time...

You likely meant second chance, correct? There is a movie series with such a title, lol. I don't remember if we ever reached 10k dollars before but we will likely get there sooner than most of us dare to expect. Anyway, even if one third of the world's population invests in Bitcoin, we will definitely see prices in many thousands if not hundred thousands of dollars for just one Bitcoin. In my view, there is nothing extraordinary with Bitcoin prices around 10,000 dollars. It is just a matter of time till we get there, likely, in a month or two. Just a year ago prices like we see today looked simply unimaginable.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:46:00 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

There is no upper limit as far as bitcoin's value is concerned so it can happen for sure. As for the likelihood, I think it is pretty likely. Bitcoin is continuing to rise and it does not look like it can be stopped.
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

I think the thing you are not considering is if the price does continue to go skyhigh, the people who were buying 1 bitcoin for a few hundred dollars a few years ago, and people who want in and get there hands on some Bitcoin and cant afford a whole one, so they will purchase 0.1 instead and i think this trend will continue as the price rises... 0.01 and then 0.001 etc etc
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

Yes, maybe. But it always depends on the market. And I think it will grow faster this time, because BTC has proven itself already. Hoping that its market will continue to grow.

Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
Probably not. Then was a completely different situation and a completely different market. Hardly bitcoin outgrowths up to 200,000.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

The price definitely would go up but not at the scale it went from 2010. If you purchase btc today and somehow manage to hold for 7 years, you definitely will get handsome profit but don't expect it to be a thousand times your capital

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

Of course it is worth investing. Of course, you can not raise millions, but you can probably multiply your investment several times.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

I don’t think $500 will get you 1 million dollars in 7 years. That would mean about 0.1 Bitcoins would be worth $1 million. We’ll be lucky if 1 Bitcoin we’re with that much. I think it could take 20 years or more for 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1 million but even if 1 Bitcoin is worth $100,000 in 7 years, that’s still a lot of money. At that rate of growth, a $500 investment could be worth $10,000 in 7 years which is a very good gain.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:15:50 PM

Unlikely to happen again since the price of bitcoin will have a decrease in acceleration. It will continue to increase but then not as much as it did in the past two years. Bitcoin's investment will only return some investment but the glory of that is in our hands. There is always a risk but then you should still hold and hope that you can have greater profit.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

I do not think it will happen. But I think that it might at least double the actual price, and in that case is wise to buy now even if you "only" multiply your investment by 2

abitCrypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

it's difficult to predict that bitcoin will increase multi-fold however if we closely watch, there are few alt-coins which seems to have potential to increase, one would be "Stratis" as it's been integrated into Azure platform.

Just need to watch out for problem they are trying to solve or trying to improve existing technology.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Are there lot of people investing in bitcoin now at these prices?  The thing is there would be no way i would invest in btc at this price.  I mean sure i can look stupid if btc goes up to say 50k... but isn't investing on a coin thats already this high just very risky?  My thinking is if you invest in a coin, do it with a low value coin.  Like imagine a coin that is 5 dollars or less. 
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

You still have a big chance to earn a lot of money but I doubt you will earn a few million by investing $500 now. It could be possible if you buy about 10 BTC now. Try to invest as much as you can. It will surely pay off in the future. Unfortunately, we can't predict what the price of the Bitcoin will be in the future. I hope we will reach $10000 or even $20000 by the end of this year.
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

You may look for Potential Altcoins
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:54:11 AM

I believe that second chance will happen. Because now, we can see that bitcoin value keeps increasing, and it even worth more than the first time i join this world. It's not even a year yet!
Bitcoin also becoming more and more popular. If there's nothing big that can cause a chaos, i bet bitcoin will spread its wings and become so valueable that people will regret not investing in bitcoin sooner.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

well if you assume that $500 turn $1.000.000 plus, the  we need a great investors or lot of investors to pump that amount. Well as we can see bitcoin is now skyrocketing and more potential in the future to pump up but we need to be realistic, and so with that bitcoin is going to be in deman world wide to pick that up amount which we really hope in the future or by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: