Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73697 times)
HerMajor

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:33 AM

houston we have a problem! Cant send 1000 to MN addrees, tx is too big, (code -4). Wallet 0.1.7.3
Mr.nors (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:30:16 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 08:57:45 AM by Mr.nors

houston we have a problem! Cant send 1000 to MN addrees, tx is too big, (code -4). Wallet 0.1.7.3

Send a screenshot of the problem to our support.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:03 AM

301% ROI and 148 masternodes, today. Is KZ Cash good enough for your portfolio?

I like to see more KZC masternodes, it makes the network more stable. ROI is still inviting for new MN holders  Wink 
darklion84

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

It's almost incredible, but.. no wrong chain or wrong status for my friend's MN for 5 days already! It just works. Unusual for this coin Smiley
But it means that dev do their job. Well done!
Vituscc

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

Dev how about the distribution of coins mined by your mn between the holders?
AlexaUA

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

I like to see more KZC masternodes, it makes the network more stable. ROI is still inviting for new MN holders  Wink  

Its nice if MN setup new people but not Devs. It's so stupid to read about they need 300 MN for stabilize network and for that they setup 100MNs. And now we can see price at 10 times lower from 3-5$ because havent investors for this coin with that devs rules.
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

I like to see more KZC masternodes, it makes the network more stable. ROI is still inviting for new MN holders  Wink  

Its nice if MN setup new people but not Devs. It's so stupid to read about they need 300 MN for stabilize network and for that they setup 100MNs. And now we can see price at 10 times lower from 3-5$ because havent investors for this coin with that devs rules.

Greetings, Mr. Alex and Dear Community!
It would be strange not to hear a complaint from You! Seems like it has become a habbit for You to complain on KZCash, but this complaint is absolutely not reasonable.
The price follows general market situation due to Bitcoin price increase. And it is not at all 10 times lower, it's an enormous exaggerating.
For the network - taht's true, normally it would be minimum 250-300 MN's to stabilize the network WITH MN PAYMENTS enabled, it had exactly happen in similar ecosystem in past (DASH). Due to our OWN development - last client release, we managed to fix the issues with lower amount of MNs.
According to our complex analysis what happens with dumping - this is actually MN holders fault. Cost of mining is over 1.20-1.50 USD. MN holders sell their profit at any price (they keep basic amount but selloff the income coins).

AS FOR DEVS MNs. We needed to have statistics that's why we set up and have at present 26(ONLY) MN's, with total 148 MNs running in the network. Means less than 20%. We see that our MNs that are set up 100% correct work 100% nonstop.
Thus we STOP adding our MNs. And there is no point for us to distribute income from 26 MNs for free - it is not correct to other Community members, same miners. Because bounty coins would go directly to sellof at any price.

AS for investors - ROI is naturally going down. Because tha majority of MN holders has reset their MN's and the total amount mined is distributed between all of the MNs running. And we explained so many times, with the time being number of MN's will grow - new investors will come, the ROI will decrease, it will be good for long-term investors, but not 300% in coins, because WE ARE NOT HYIP. And normal ratio in long run will decrease in coins to 20% per annum. Which is still GOOD for international and local long run ivestors.
If there is a group of short-term investors that was aiming to always have 300-400% profit in  coins - we are sorry, it won't happen, and we have informed many many times that we are not HYIP and the ROI will normalize.

We express full respect to You personally and to all our investors. But You need to see the real situation. It is a good, stable, prospective long run Project and coin.

We are working on the real use of the coin.
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:47:35 PM

What You tell here, 30% mastered not working on windows wallet is not normal, the 25th and the 26th payment was not masternode, 27 one payment, he wanted a few mastered to run, but stopped all work fine and I do wasserious, and You write only that the network operates normally, do not solve the problem. Why not a sentinel under windows. Innowa and desire almost immediately did and was given a refund (Innova) for the inconvenience.
And the fact that You implement your masternode, it's all wrong, You take money from investors, what's the point to invest in Your currency if all Your cream. And Your statement is supposedly to stabilize the network believe nonsense, because there are others at 5, 20, 30, etc mastered all, and all of them wonderful

Now the state masternode at the moment, I assume that Your 26+ work fine

Thank You for Your great reaction. Let's go through step by step.
1)30% of MN's not working -> we do everything possible for MN's to work. Our monitoring shows that IF a MN is set up correct it works fine. Our own 26 MN's demonstrate it. Moreover, good few people replied earlier the same.
2)If some investors haven't reinstalled MN's yet, or have done it incorrect, they can face difficulties. For this case we provide REAL HELP. By new launched TECH support. And it takes a bit of time. Have You applied to support with Your certain issue?
3)Our WinClient works fine, what is the nonsence to say we do not have Windows wallet? You can download our latest release, reinstall and use. Again if You face difficulties to reinstall Windows wallet apply to help.
4)We cannot guarantee that Win sentinel will work ctable. Please do not compare different algo ecosystems, it is not ocrrect in technical respect. Also there is no point to compare our project with "projects made for Masternodes". We have broader mission and goals. Market will evaluate finally.
5)For cream - absolute nonsense. In theory we could set from very beginning 300MNs, we haven't done so. Now at this stage we needed additional securrity for the network and statistics. Some people add MNs, some uninstall. But the network needs some stable basis, and this is real reason. So blaming us for 26MNs installed recently is not serious. We keep in touch with big holders having more than 10 MNs, they are mostly miners. All they are happy at the moment.
6)For not received payments - if Your MN's are set up properly, in average they should be getting same quantity as others.
7)We really work to improve our network and customer service. So if You are interested and find constructive way we are happy to cooperate. And those who supported us continue to do so, we always have good and fast feedback.
Cool We remind that we will burn 100 000 Coins soon. And will continue according to our Plan. Also any extra income will be used to purchase more ATM's than planned at the first stage.
We work for the Community!

P.S. We always wondered why some guys like to post huge numbers and start from negative conclusions instead of direct contacting and fixing issues in a work frame? We do have channels for it. And we always make step forward.

P.P.S.  but stopped all work fine and I do wasserious, and You write only that the network operates normally, -> The major part (that is installed PROPERLY) works perfect. So what is the meaning of "stopped all work"?

KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Interesting ICO that is based on a region. Hopefully this ICO can be the fore father of the birth of other ICOs which use regions.

Thank You for positive wishes. Just an important remark - there is no ICO here.

KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:47:03 PM

Listing applications renewed, await three listings soon.
Follow our Twitter!

Merlo

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:50 AM

Have 13 MN`s working after instaling update over 3 days , everyday paying ok, no problem at all.
ilyagri

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Oтвeт тexпoдepжки KZ CASH пo мacтepнoдe пoд Windows.

Ha дaнный мoмeнт мы нe пoддepживaeм Windows и пoэтoмy нaши инcтpyкции тoлькo пoд Linux.

Answer of technical support KZ CASH on mastering under Windows.

At the moment we do not support Windows and therefore our instructions are only for Linux.

tershydkima1986

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

Ha дaнный мoмeнт мы нe пoддepживaeм Windows и пoэтoмy нaши инcтpyкции тoлькo пoд Linux.

At the moment we do not support Windows and therefore our instructions are only for Linux.

Me too most answered, mastered and does not work, no payments
PetrovichBY

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

You can run the masternode on Windows, Sentinel works from the Desire, only with an error, but works.
http://www.imageup.ru/img224/2926949/masternode.jpg
naskel

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

N-Engine Multi Pool Server

KZCash is added to our pool!

http://pool.n-engine.com

- FREE (donation only)
- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://pool.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░  .:: Free Pool @ http://pool.n-engine.com ::.  ░ << *FREE* AS FREE BEER
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tershydkima1986

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

I would like to hear the answer to that KZ_Cash_Support, who stated that it works for them on windows. You understand that by narrowing their investors by 70 percent, not all want to mess with linux, when the rest all works out of the box. I do not call what, I just want You to not deny the problem, and solved it. Not really so difficult to compile a sentinel under windows, or find some other solution.
ilyagri

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:17:33 PM

I would like to hear the answer to that KZ_Cash_Support, who stated that it works for them on windows. You understand that by narrowing their investors by 70 percent, not all want to mess with linux, when the rest all works out of the box. I do not call what, I just want You to not deny the problem, and solved it. Not really so difficult to compile a sentinel under windows, or find some other solution.

KZ Cash technical support answered me: "At the moment we do not support Windows and therefore our instructions are only for Linux." )))
asapcoinglobal
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:57:54 AM

how about website, whitepaper and roadmap dev?
AlexaUA

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

KZ Cash technical support answered me: "At the moment we do not support Windows and therefore our instructions are only for Linux." )))

MN works fine at windows. Sentinel report error 32601 but MN status is Enabled with payments.
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

Hooray! We reached 3k members in our Community in 1 month! Congratulations KZCash Community!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: