Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Network Units - Multiplayer Decentralized - Public Presale  (Read 3458 times)
prometheum (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:42:19 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 01:03:26 PM by prometheum

Network Units - The Future of Multiplayer

Seasons greetings NU supporters. Although we did not reach the minimum goal for the presale we are excited to announce that the project will continue.

The team that successfully managed the Gladius campaign will now manage NU. Under this new management you can expect a much-needed rebranding, restructuring and all-round improvements to the technical aspects of the project and the crowd sale.

For current participants of the presale you will get tokens for the new smart contract that is to be released.

With the stronger backing that we now have we aim to look forward to a brighter future for the project. Thank you to all the supporters that have stood by us, please stay tuned for more details.

https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide1.jpg
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide1b.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide2updated.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide3updated-latest.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide4.jpg
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide5.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide6.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide7.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide8.png
https://networkunits.io/images/slides/slide9.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

WOW cool  Grin What algo?
billtr1

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

look promising!i will keep an eye on the project

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:36:38 PM

Interisting projeck Im in  Smiley
Waiting Update
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:36:52 PM

WOW cool  Grin What algo?

That is ERC20 token for more details you should have to read the whitepaper to understand how this work.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:00:55 PM

the good concept,  so later this project will only support Android and iOS, not pc games? and the mining process will use the network  Tongue

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

The Network Unit Token
1. Users with more than 10,000 NU tokens will be able to earn more tokens by becoming hosts or
relays by renting out their hardware
2. Developers who wish to have an easy to integrate, secure and stable multiplayer network solution
can rent the Network Units infrastructure using NU tokens.
3. Developers will receive a share of the penalties if one of their hosts are penalized. This will be
awarded in NU tokens
4. NU tokens will be tradable on exchanges
5. Active Clients are the players that participate in the verification process. They help to make the
network stronger and more secure. For their participation, they receive a part of the tokens
awarded to the masternode operator, based on their contribution.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

the good concept,  so later this project will only support Android and iOS, not pc games? and the mining process will use the network  Tongue

Hi Amrul, we will support Android, iOS, PC Games and more Smiley

There are two mining processes:
1) Gamers that connect their wallets to help make the network stronger by way of verification.
2) Service providers who share their computing power and resources for game developers to host their multiplayer games on. More service providers will expand our network infrastructure.

I hope this answers your question, feel free to let us know if you have more questions or queries regarding our post.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

what will the ICO price ?
with only 28,758,333 max supply look like this is promissing project
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:39:20 AM

based on their whitepaper, it is about 500 NU token per ETH

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

based on their whitepaper, it is about 500 NU token per ETH

Thanks rijaljun that is correct, here are the bonus rates that can be applied depending on quantity during Pre ICO and period during Main ICO.

ICO Bonus Periods
PreICO bonus rates: 40% - 80%
Angel Day (First day of Main ICO): 30%
Main ICO Rest of Week 1: 15%
Main ICO Week 2: 10%
Main ICO Week 3: 5%
Main ICO Week 4: 0

prometheum (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:31:06 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:46:38 PM by prometheum

In order to ensure that the Network Units crowdsale runs as safely as possible we have decided to have our smart contract audited by the Hosho Group who are the Global Leaders in Solidity. We have therefore had to delay the Pre ICO. It will now commence on the 8th of November 2017. We truly appreciate your support and are very excited to have you take part in the NU decentralized revolution. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding this announcement.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:12:33 PM

Network Units Designs a New Framework for Multiplayer Gaming Systems

Network Units (NU) is providing a decentralized framework for game developers to plug in their already created games in order to reach their target audience. This framework will be powered by renting the unused bandwidth and computational power of platform users you are will to make them available for monetary rewards.

Innovations are influencing market growth

The online gaming marketplace is growing exponentially, and this is mainly due to the emerging innovations that is powered by recent technological developments. One of the concepts that is attracting users and making them spend more time on game sites is the multiplayer gaming concept.

Multiplayer games are games that involve the interaction of more than one individual playing in the same environment. Such games allow players interaction with other individuals in partnership, competition or rivalry, providing them with social communication absent from single-player games. These multiplayer games are responsible for gamers spending more time playing games, and consequently generating more revenue for the gaming platforms. This explains the recent expansion in the global gaming market size that has seen it grow to up to $100 Billion.

https://coinidol.com/network-units-framework-for-multiplayer-gaming/

prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

We are proud to announce that the Smart Contract Audit performed by the Hosho Group was successful.

https://medium.com/@networkunits/network-units-smart-contract-audit-successful-ed75147b9460
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:41:56 AM

We are proud to announce that the Smart Contract Audit performed by the Hosho Group was successful.

https://medium.com/@networkunits/network-units-smart-contract-audit-successful-ed75147b9460
Amazing! good work. I love ICOs that have an actual purpose and a good business model. Good work guys!

Mung1943

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Is there a bounty?
Foromany

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

I love this, its really good concept. It should do great. Is there a private preico?
Laidence

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

What happens if you are renting space and your PC turns off?
Hishand

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

Is there a bounty?

I haven't seen a bounty yet
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

I have never seen a token like this before

Are there any other like this?

If this works this will really change the way games are hosted
Canday

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:16:08 PM

I have never seen a token like this before

Are there any other like this?

If this works this will really change the way games are hosted
I never have either, it should be a winner. I'm joining this one on day 1.  If this can go mainstream there really isnt anything that can stop it. Billion dollar company in the making!!!
Wilout

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:49:37 PM

Is there a private preico?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

What happens if you are renting space and your PC turns off?

Hi Laidence, from the gamers perspective the disruption will be minimal as the automatic fail over will kick in and instantly move the players to another service provider.

From the service providers perspective they will be charged a penalty depending on the severity of the outage based on the level of service intended.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

Is there a private preico?
We have decided on a public Pre Ico that will commence in 3 days and 16 hours from this post.
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

Interisting projeck Im in  Smiley
Waiting Update

Hi Tessaphin, the public Pre-ICO is started already Smiley

Did you manage to contribute?

https://networkunits.io/participate

Nice to have you aboard
HanscoLeek

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

This is one of the better video's I have seen to explain the product. I am not that technical but this made it pretty clear for me Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfg8Zg6uJA
Bullexadam

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

I studied about this ICO and I still have some questions.

Why should I put my Ether in this ICO and not in an other, what makes this ICO work?

If this project is working how many gamers can work with this blockchain, and do you have an indication how huge this will be in the near future?

Is it easy to mine or rent out your computer space / internet bandwidth even if you are a normal gamer without to many experience with crypto/blockchain?

Why is the pre-ICO quite long?

Who picked the team and why did NU choose that team

If I have these first questions answered I am quite sure I will invest in this project, I mean the bonus you get right now is very interesting.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Hi Bullexadam

Thank you for your queries.

Why should I put my Ether in this ICO and not in an other, what makes this ICO work?
While I agree that there are many great projects out there to choose from, Network Units has some unique key points of interest:
  • Network Units has two unique mining processes, firstly gamers can connect their wallets and participate in our verification process while they play games and earn tokens for doing so. Secondly, Computer and Server owners can rent out their unused bandwidth and processing power to developers and also earn tokens for doing so.
  • Network Units will develop an easy to integrate Unity3D asset for developers to integrate into their own games. This asset will simplify network code development as well as simplifying their infrastructure needs
So to conclude Network Units is a cryptocurrency that does not just target one group of people. But Gamers, Game Developers and Resource Owners. Additionally, our asset will be multiplatform and will be easy to integrate into Mobile, PC, Holographic, AR, VR devices and more.

If this project is working how many gamers can work with this blockchain, and do you have an indication how huge this will be in the near future?
We all know the gaming industry is massive however our platform is built for multiplayer gaming. Even though multiplayer gaming is a portion of this industry it has been proven that gamers spend more money and time on multiplayer games than single player and in many cases, are actually willing to pay for micro transactions or subscription fees to play. With the power of the Blockchain we have a mechanism to provide the opposite. Rather than charge gamers we can reward those that want to participate in our verification process. This feature is going to drive more gamers to games developed with the NU framework. Developers that realize this will naturally want to utilize our platform with the added advantage of cheaper infrastructure costs due to NU making use of unused Processing Power and bandwidth. This automatically makes the NU platform more appealing than traditional and centralized alternatives. To answer your question more clearly, the more developers that integrate the NU framework into their games then the larger our platform will grow!

Is it easy to mine or rent out your computer space / internet bandwidth even if you are a normal gamer without to many experience with crypto/blockchain?
Eventually this will be very easy to do. For experienced users they will be able to link their own wallets, for those that are less experienced we will handle the wallets for them. This allows anyone regardless of Blockchain experience to start earning tokens straight away.

There are multiple reasons for this decision.
  • The volatility of the Cryptocurrency Market
  • To allow us as much time as possible to grow the NU community
  • To gain more interest in our project
  • To improve the quality of our project.

Initially the NU team is made up of the Evil Badger Game Studio based in Australia and New Zealand. As game developers we realized that the next stage of evolution for us would be multiplayer gaming. Rather than build an internal framework we wanted the ability to share it with other developers and their players. The Blockchain allows us to do it in a very unique manner that was previously unimaginable. Although as a company we have never done a Token Crowdsale before, we have a panel of extremely talented and knowledgeable Advisors with successful Crowdsale experience that have been indispensable in providing the guidance and resources that we need.

Please feel free to let us know if you have further thoughts or questions.
riemannmolds

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:45 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

Hi riemannmolds

I'm presuming you mean if things don't go as expected, what will we do and how will we react/respond to the problems?
Essentially it depends on the situation in any case we will identify the problem, the issue, analyze, plan, then implement solution and advise how it would affect you personally.

Feel free to let us know of any specifics or further thoughts or questions you may have.

We welcome input from potential partners.
Bullexadam

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:51:37 AM

Hi prometheum,

Thank you very much for your clear answers, yes I believe this will be a very successful project, are you one of the developers?
I definitely will join you guys. This will be very huge I know the game industry quite well and the will love this project. I wish you best of luck and I will follow this very closely!! But I am sure you will succeed.

Cheers!

Hi Bullexadam

Thank you for your queries.

While I agree that there are many great projects out there to choose from, Network Units has some unique key points of interest:
  • Network Units has two unique mining processes, firstly gamers can connect their wallets and participate in our verification process while they play games and earn tokens for doing so. Secondly, Computer and Server owners can rent out their unused bandwidth and processing power to developers and also earn tokens for doing so.
  • Network Units will develop an easy to integrate Unity3D asset for developers to integrate into their own games. This asset will simplify network code development as well as simplifying their infrastructure needs
So to conclude Network Units is a cryptocurrency that does not just target one group of people. But Gamers, Game Developers and Resource Owners. Additionally, our asset will be multiplatform and will be easy to integrate into Mobile, PC, Holographic, AR, VR devices and more.

We all know the gaming industry is massive however our platform is built for multiplayer gaming. Even though multiplayer gaming is a portion of this industry it has been proven that gamers spend more money and time on multiplayer games than single player and in many cases, are actually willing to pay for micro transactions or subscription fees to play. With the power of the Blockchain we have a mechanism to provide the opposite. Rather than charge gamers we can reward those that want to participate in our verification process. This feature is going to drive more gamers to games developed with the NU framework. Developers that realize this will naturally want to utilize our platform with the added advantage of cheaper infrastructure costs due to NU making use of unused Processing Power and bandwidth. This automatically makes the NU platform more appealing than traditional and centralized alternatives. To answer your question more clearly, the more developers that integrate the NU framework into their games then the larger our platform will grow!

Eventually this will be very easy to do. For experienced users they will be able to link their own wallets, for those that are less experienced we will handle the wallets for them. This allows anyone regardless of Blockchain experience to start earning tokens straight away.

There are multiple reasons for this decision.
  • The volatility of the Cryptocurrency Market
  • To allow us as much time as possible to grow the NU community
  • To gain more interest in our project
  • To improve the quality of our project.

Initially the NU team is made up of the Evil Badger Game Studio based in Australia and New Zealand. As game developers we realized that the next stage of evolution for us would be multiplayer gaming. Rather than build an internal framework we wanted the ability to share it with other developers and their players. The Blockchain allows us to do it in a very unique manner that was previously unimaginable. Although as a company we have never done a Token Crowdsale before, we have a panel of extremely talented and knowledgeable Advisors with successful Crowdsale experience that have been indispensable in providing the guidance and resources that we need.

Please feel free to let us know if you have further thoughts or questions.

HanscoLeek

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

Those are some good questions, please feel free to ask more if you like. Or look at the webpage

https://networkunits.io/

https://networkunits.io/participate

prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

Hi prometheum,

Thank you very much for your clear answers, yes I believe this will be a very successful project, are you one of the developers?
I definitely will join you guys. This will be very huge I know the game industry quite well and the will love this project. I wish you best of luck and I will follow this very closely!! But I am sure you will succeed.

Cheers!

You are correct Bullexadam, I am one of the developers of the NU project. Thank you very much we really appreciate your support.
Bullexadam

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

Do you have something like a calculator what tells me how much I can earn if I share my computer to your network? I think people would love to see that. Maybe it is possible to just buy some computers in my house and use them all to earn tokens?
HanscoLeek

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:07:21 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 11:12:21 AM by HanscoLeek

Cool post regarding one of the use cases of network units

https://medium.com/@networkunits/colonist-the-prologue-82acfa00a790
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:19 AM

Do you have something like a calculator what tells me how much I can earn if I share my computer to your network? I think people would love to see that. Maybe it is possible to just buy some computers in my house and use them all to earn tokens?

Hi Bullexadam,

We were going to write a use case of potential earnings for sharing, and potential costings for purchasing service from the infrastructure. However your suggestion is great idea, we will work on a calculator and will post here as soon as its ready.

Feel free to send through any additional feedback or queries you may have.
Bullexadam

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

Hi Bullexadam,

We were going to write a use case of potential earnings for sharing, and potential costings for purchasing service from the infrastructure. However your suggestion is great idea, we will work on a calculator and will post here as soon as its ready.

Thanks again for the prompt response sounds good! Yeah well I really think it will be helpful to get investors and users into your project. By the way can I compare networkunits to Gladius? You can also earn tokens by lending out your bandwidth   
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:28:59 PM by prometheum

Hi Bullexadam,

Thanks again for the prompt response sounds good! Yeah well I really think it will be helpful to get investors and users into your project. By the way can I compare networkunits to Gladius? You can also earn tokens by lending out your bandwidth  

No problem Bullexdam, we welcome any feedback or questions the community may have about the project.

In regards to earning tokens for sharing bandwidth Gladius is similar, another point of difference is that our verification process aims to rewards players with tokens.

However the use cases differ:

Gladius aims to fight DDOS attacks.
Network Units aims to provide a Decentralized Multiplayer Framework that is easily integrated into Games.

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

The manager can tell, is there a bounty campain in you?
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

This is an interesting project. Odd that it hasn't gotten much attention yet. Too many ICOs these days, I guess.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
DerpHero

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

I am also curious about this.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

Hi Dimonhamon

There will be one shortly we will announce it soon.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update.

We have opened up pre-registrations for our upcoming Proof of Concept Platform, the registration form can be found here:

https://networkunits.io/account/register
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:51 AM

We are excited to announce that our Bounty Campaign has now started.

Be sure to check out the thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548299
awardotter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

Hi Awardotter the minimum transaction is 0.01 ETH
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

Sometimes it's hard to find a project that has it all but i seem to have found one:

1. The team is truly incredible'
2. The project has a very rich history in terms of planning and achievements till date
3. The project is so well setup and structured that you could make money whether you're a gamer, an ISP provider, network enthusiast or just an ivestor.
4. The ANN is awesome and so is the website.
5. The roadmap is fantastic.

WELL DONE!!!!
AlexSomchai

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Exciting News everyone!
Network Units rolled out an alpha version.
The working proof of concept is out there!

Why is this exciting?
It is proof that you can integrate your (unity) game with Network Units, and using the Ethereum Blockchain to play and host any games.

The team is working on further developments, and are now ahead of schedule.
This is a truly unique adoption of Ethereum's possibilities!

The presale is almost coming to its end, and the product and platform are under heavy development.
Join us now and receive a 35% bonus!

https://networkunits.io
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!
So this is about play to earn.
But on which game they will intergate with this? Can token coin use on difference game in ecosystem? Gaming is very big market and potential too. So gamers will very happy to earn and play their favorite game.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
omitusaf

Activity: 280

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

Your project looks very technical as I cannot seem to understand what you're trying to do. Is the project designed for use by everybody or just for some people?

If you could provide a link to a short explainer video, that would be greatly appreciated as I'm very interested in this project.
Good luck Wink

prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

So this is about play to earn.
But on which game they will intergate with this? Can token coin use on difference game in ecosystem? Gaming is very big market and potential too. So gamers will very happy to earn and play their favorite game.

Hi Deathland

Our Project is a Unity asset that can be integrated into any games that use this asset.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

Your project looks very technical as I cannot seem to understand what you're trying to do. Is the project designed for use by everybody or just for some people?

If you could provide a link to a short explainer video, that would be greatly appreciated as I'm very interested in this project.
Good luck Wink

Hi omitusaf

From the Gamers aspect, anyone who plays games will have enough understanding of how to use the platform.
From the Hardware and bandwidth lenders perspective it will seem a bit more technical but as the project advances we will make this as simple to use as possible.
From a developers perspective this will eventually be very easy to integrate as an asset into any Unity game.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Hi all

We have released multiple guides in regards to our Alpha that has recently been released, we hope this is helpful for those that want to try out our platform.

Platform Registration:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-registration-935361649480

Service Provider Platform Setup:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-setting-up-a-service-provider-74fd44f3f0d6

Active Client Platform Setup:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-setting-up-an-active-client-d9bbdeb9133d

Alpha Client Windows/Mac Install
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-client-alpha-windows-mac-ae99a66120c7

Our Alpha Service Application guide will be ready shortly so keep an eye out for it. In the meantime the following notes will be helpful:
Public IP address is required, unless you can set up your router to provide the same functionality,
Port 7777 must be open for both UDP and TCP
It can be run on headless or non headless on a windows or windows server OS
It can be run on headless only for Linux.
We recommend Ubuntu for the Linux installation.
You can find the downloadable alpha on our website: https://networkunits.io
herehero

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Why you guys write so little in post?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

Why you guys write so little in post?

Hi herehero unfortunately our thread was having technical issues yesterday. This seems to have been rectified since.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

Hi all in regards to setting up our Server Alpha here is a guide Smiley

https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-server-alpha-windows-desktop-server-5b0b5cec6bed
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:56 AM

1) Gamers that connect their wallets to help make the network stronger by way of verification.
2) Service providers who share their computing power and resources for game developers to host their multiplayer games on. More service providers will expand our network infrastructure.

I hope this answers your question, feel free to let us know if you have more questions or queries regarding our post.

im joined campaign today, and im interesting ro know more about this project, maybe i will invest some ethereum. anyway i want to ask, wht the focus of this project? building more games? building networking game (conecting wallet to support network) ?
AlexSomchai

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

im joined campaign today, and im interesting ro know more about this project, maybe i will invest some ethereum. anyway i want to ask, wht the focus of this project? building more games? building networking game (conecting wallet to support network) ?

Allowing Game Developers to connect with the Network Units platform, so that they can host their multiplayer games via Service Providers who are also connected with Network Units platform.
This solution for Multiplayer games will be a lot cheaper than the currently available solutions.
This is going to happen peer 2 peer, and via the blockchain for managing reputation and rewards.
That is what makes Network Units so special!
AlexSomchai

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:25 AM

For NetworkUnits, the main problems that cryptocurrency can solve for gamers is network reliability and matchmaking fairness. NetworkUnits hosts multiplayer games, but instead of offering them through a big server in a distant location, it allows participants to use their own computers to support the game network. Players will experience lower latency due to the likelihood of being in closer proximity to a host, and hosts earn cryptocurrency for their hard work. Using the blockchain ledger also promotes fairness, because players who cheat or break the rules can be more easily identified and excluded.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/are-esports-behind-litecoins-price-surge/
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

NU Client Alpha — Windows & Mac

This article is designed to guide you through installing the NU client application for Windows or Mac.

In order to get the most out of the client Alpha we strongly recommend you register for the NU platform. Registration will allow you to configure your account and record verifications.

https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-client-alpha-windows-mac-ae99a66120c7

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

croatian bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621461.new#new
ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2620607.0
whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12tWNADjUYW2bdZc9_kR-RJHzo8r-Vy_d/view?ts=5a3914f3

y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

Hi dev I see on your website that presale is over and its not reach the minimum goal..
what is your next plan???
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

Seasons greetings NU supporters. Although we did not reach the minimum goal for the presale we are excited to announce that the project will continue.

The team that successfully managed the Gladius campaign will now manage NU. Under this new management you can expect a much-needed rebranding, restructuring and all-round improvements to the technical aspects of the project and the crowd sale.

For current participants of the presale you will get tokens for the new smart contract that is to be released.

With the stronger backing that we now have we aim to look forward to a brighter future for the project. Thank you to all the supporters that have stood by us, please stay tuned for more details.
barista1992

Activity: 518

Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

Cryptosnews Network units, a blockchain powered startup, hopes to challenge the egaming industry -

Cryptosnews Network units, a blockchain powered startup, hopes to challenge the egaming industry -

Channel: Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
barista1992

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

Network Units Promotional Video

Network Units Promotional Video

Channel: Network Units

Network Units (NU) is a decentralised worldwide collaboration of computing power. By allowing gamers and service providers to participate in our unique mining process, we will create an ultra-fast, blockchain controlled multiplayer infrastructure rentable by developers. We hope you enjoy our promotional video that we made for the Network Units platform.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
barista1992

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

Networkunits Presale - Zarabiaj na graniu w gry komputerowe !

Networkunits Presale - Zarabiaj na graniu w gry komputerowe !

Channel: Świat Kryptowalut

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
barista1992

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

Network Units ICO

Network Units ICO

Channel: Ngọc canh

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:59:43 AM

As stated on NU website said that soft-cap for this project 500ETH, and I saw NU raised 170ETH so far. Whether NU project still running although at this moment can't reach soft-cap? Hopefully I heard good news about NU project. I really love the idea behind NU, investors should recognize about the project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
barista1992

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

ICO WEEKLY#7 - Лyчшиe ICO нeдeли: CHAINIUM, NETWORK UNITS, CAR VERTICAL, MIMICOIN

ICO WEEKLY#7 - The best ICO of the week: CHAINIUM, NETWORK UNITS, CAR VERTICAL, MIMICOIN

ICO WEEKLY#7 - The best ICO of the week: CHAINIUM, NETWORK UNITS, CAR VERTICAL, MIMICOIN

RUSSIAN REVIEW

In this issue: ICO of the week 12/25/2012 - 31/12/2017

- CHAINIUM (https://www.chainium.io/ru/russia/) - a platform for buying and selling shares on the block.

- NETWORK UNITS (https://networkunits.io/) - decentralization of multiplayer games.

- CAR VERTICAL (https://www.carvertical.com/) - distributed car history register.

- MIMICOIN (https://hellomimic.com/ico) - social network and application with its crypto currency.

Channel: BLOG CHAIN

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
barista1992

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

Why is so slow activity?)

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:38:13 AM

and now crowsale has started i see on the web is still far close to the minimum, if not until the numbers are still continuing?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bamboe01

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

i dont know why in this thread slow activity..usually not slow like that..maybe ther are as answer?
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

i dont know why in this thread slow activity..usually not slow like that..maybe ther are as answer?
I think the same thing why this project is so slow and closed, I have noticed the two weeks ICO results are still the same no change is still 175.7 ETH Raised, $ 191.004 USD Raised, 87.849 NU Generated
where do you dev can you explain all this?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Hi dev..what is the main problem of this project.?
I see on https://networkunits.io/ that no increase in funds on token sales..
3dyx

Activity: 420

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

the project is now stuck I think. I didn't see any new info on this project.

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

How to Transfer from the Previous Bounty Campaign to the new system

For new members that did not participate in the previous Bounty Campaign please read this guide for instructions on joining.

Request a Transfer Code URL by sending a PM to @dan_shirazi (admin) who can be found on the NU Telegram Chat

Login to the NU Platform, if you haven't already please Register

Paste the Transfer URL provided into the browser and press enter

Some details will be filled in for you, please fill in the missing details and click Register

You will now see the Bounty Campaign Dashboard, click Bounties to start adding your Bounty Entries

https://medium.com/@networkunits/how-to-transfer-to-the-new-bounty-system-6126eae9f3b5
crevbi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Developers Bonanza! https://medium.com/@networkunits/developers-bonanza-7d3abc31bc9c

The cost and hurdles involved in being a development house can stifle creation of new and original content. With NU, we are removing a few of those hurdles, and in collaboration with developers, we want to see new genre defining content that is utilizing our technology. With resources and focus aimed solely on game development, leaving our team to take care of the network, infrastructure and monetary aspects of development, game developers can now focus wholly on content. Costs will also be kept down, whilst rewards will be kept at a premium.

crevbi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Plug in and get Paid

With certainty, all things games based are generating a buzz throughout the entertainment industry. As E-Sports gets closer to becoming an Olympic games offering, the maturing gaming industry requires a more mature infrastructure.

Our rewards based token NU, aims to bridge to gap from old to nu(pun intended) by rewarding those who participate, whether you are playing a game (active client) on the network, and by proxy, policing the Service providers which if penalized we intend to share any penalty charges, or if you are a Service Provider or a Developer, our aim is to reward participation and remove any complexity so that it just feels right.

A successful partnership is developed through a transparency, communication and a product that everyone involved feels enthused about. So with the presale now underway come join the future of multiplayer gaming.

https://medium.com/@networkunits/plug-in-and-get-paid-daa2df39383d
EcoBike

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I like this project, is a pre-ico planned?
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

A NU Design

With the upcoming release of our “NU” design we thought we would show you one of our drafts for our “NU” Coin Image.

We have been experimenting with a lot of ideas recently and the primary reason that this design stands out to us is that it truly captures the essence of our robust Multiplayer Infrastructure.

For a moment lets consider that each line is a communication channel and each intersecting point of the of the lines is a Service Provider/Masternode. In the event that any one of them unexpectedly goes offline the connectivity can then be routed through other channels and intersections (Service Providers/Masternodes) So with the presale now underway come join the future of multiplayer gaming.

https://medium.com/@networkunits/a-nu-design-729595b3f7f
Melati21

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

Bitcointalk user name : Melati21
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1357963

Week #4
Twitter username : @RenySelwi
Twitter url : https://twitter.com/RenySelwi
 Followers : 1135
Retweets:
1. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/965545280794865664
2. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/965545556620660737
3. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/965545800217407488
4. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/965830631434276865
5. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/966194425465589761
6. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/966194530012852226
7. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/966914217260404738
8. https://twitter.com/RenySelwi/status/967233943979241473

Facebook Username : Reny Selwi
Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi
Friends : 2356
repost :
1. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/171380596981936?pnref=story
2. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/171380743648588?pnref=story
3. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/171380900315239?pnref=story
4. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/171818593604803?pnref=story
5. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/172834806836515?pnref=story
6. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/173505743436088?pnref=story
7. https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/174064043380258?pnref=story

sv.alyona

Merit: 18

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Website Design Concept 2
https://medium.com/@networkunits/website-design-concept-2-f1b7c6ead4a4

As we near the release of our updated website design, we thought we would share another concept that we are experimenting with.

Because we are essentially a Gaming Token, we really wanted to incorporate a retrowave feel to our project. It is really important for us that our design reflects the topic of our ICO.

The background element is an SVG, the reason we have chosen to utilize an SVG is so we can animate the elements independently of each other. Although you cannot see it in the picture, the planet like object with the superimposed NU logo is actually spinning and bobbing and doing all sorts of cool stuff!

So…. will this concept make it to the finals? Stay tuned to find out.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/50dd5fcf-5056-44ce-8260-96183a1989f8
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Is this scam?

Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

This seems an interesting project. Waiting for any update.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

This seems an interesting project. Waiting for any update.

Better if you do your research also for the potential of the project.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

Is this scam?

why do you think so?
There is no explanation for your words
I do not believe in simple words, they do not worth anything

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/network-units   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: