Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Network Units - Multiplayer Decentralized - Public Presale  (Read 3458 times)
DerpHero

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

The manager can tell, is there a bounty campain in you?
I am also curious about this.
prometheum (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

The manager can tell, is there a bounty campain in you?

Hi Dimonhamon

There will be one shortly we will announce it soon.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update.

We have opened up pre-registrations for our upcoming Proof of Concept Platform, the registration form can be found here:

https://networkunits.io/account/register
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:51 AM

We are excited to announce that our Bounty Campaign has now started.

Be sure to check out the thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548299
awardotter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:45:09 PM

Hi Awardotter the minimum transaction is 0.01 ETH
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

Sometimes it's hard to find a project that has it all but i seem to have found one:

1. The team is truly incredible'
2. The project has a very rich history in terms of planning and achievements till date
3. The project is so well setup and structured that you could make money whether you're a gamer, an ISP provider, network enthusiast or just an ivestor.
4. The ANN is awesome and so is the website.
5. The roadmap is fantastic.

WELL DONE!!!!
AlexSomchai

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Exciting News everyone!
Network Units rolled out an alpha version.
The working proof of concept is out there!

Why is this exciting?
It is proof that you can integrate your (unity) game with Network Units, and using the Ethereum Blockchain to play and host any games.

The team is working on further developments, and are now ahead of schedule.
This is a truly unique adoption of Ethereum's possibilities!

The presale is almost coming to its end, and the product and platform are under heavy development.
Join us now and receive a 35% bonus!

https://networkunits.io
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

Gamers can mine tokens just by doing what they already do and enjoy - playing games! This has to be the most unique offering of any project I have come across so far. Fun and games, pun intended. Salut to the Devs!
So this is about play to earn.
But on which game they will intergate with this? Can token coin use on difference game in ecosystem? Gaming is very big market and potential too. So gamers will very happy to earn and play their favorite game.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

Your project looks very technical as I cannot seem to understand what you're trying to do. Is the project designed for use by everybody or just for some people?

If you could provide a link to a short explainer video, that would be greatly appreciated as I'm very interested in this project.
Good luck Wink

prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

So this is about play to earn.
But on which game they will intergate with this? Can token coin use on difference game in ecosystem? Gaming is very big market and potential too. So gamers will very happy to earn and play their favorite game.

Hi Deathland

Our Project is a Unity asset that can be integrated into any games that use this asset.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

Your project looks very technical as I cannot seem to understand what you're trying to do. Is the project designed for use by everybody or just for some people?

If you could provide a link to a short explainer video, that would be greatly appreciated as I'm very interested in this project.
Good luck Wink

Hi omitusaf

From the Gamers aspect, anyone who plays games will have enough understanding of how to use the platform.
From the Hardware and bandwidth lenders perspective it will seem a bit more technical but as the project advances we will make this as simple to use as possible.
From a developers perspective this will eventually be very easy to integrate as an asset into any Unity game.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

Hi all

We have released multiple guides in regards to our Alpha that has recently been released, we hope this is helpful for those that want to try out our platform.

Platform Registration:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-registration-935361649480

Service Provider Platform Setup:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-setting-up-a-service-provider-74fd44f3f0d6

Active Client Platform Setup:
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-platform-setting-up-an-active-client-d9bbdeb9133d

Alpha Client Windows/Mac Install
https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-client-alpha-windows-mac-ae99a66120c7

Our Alpha Service Application guide will be ready shortly so keep an eye out for it. In the meantime the following notes will be helpful:
Public IP address is required, unless you can set up your router to provide the same functionality,
Port 7777 must be open for both UDP and TCP
It can be run on headless or non headless on a windows or windows server OS
It can be run on headless only for Linux.
We recommend Ubuntu for the Linux installation.
You can find the downloadable alpha on our website: https://networkunits.io
herehero

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Why you guys write so little in post?
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

Why you guys write so little in post?

Hi herehero unfortunately our thread was having technical issues yesterday. This seems to have been rectified since.
prometheum (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

Hi all in regards to setting up our Server Alpha here is a guide Smiley

https://medium.com/@networkunits/nu-server-alpha-windows-desktop-server-5b0b5cec6bed
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:56 AM

the good concept,  so later this project will only support Android and iOS, not pc games? and the mining process will use the network  Tongue

Hi Amrul, we will support Android, iOS, PC Games and more Smiley

There are two mining processes:
1) Gamers that connect their wallets to help make the network stronger by way of verification.
2) Service providers who share their computing power and resources for game developers to host their multiplayer games on. More service providers will expand our network infrastructure.

I hope this answers your question, feel free to let us know if you have more questions or queries regarding our post.

im joined campaign today, and im interesting ro know more about this project, maybe i will invest some ethereum. anyway i want to ask, wht the focus of this project? building more games? building networking game (conecting wallet to support network) ?
AlexSomchai

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

the good concept,  so later this project will only support Android and iOS, not pc games? and the mining process will use the network  Tongue

Hi Amrul, we will support Android, iOS, PC Games and more Smiley

There are two mining processes:
1) Gamers that connect their wallets to help make the network stronger by way of verification.
2) Service providers who share their computing power and resources for game developers to host their multiplayer games on. More service providers will expand our network infrastructure.

I hope this answers your question, feel free to let us know if you have more questions or queries regarding our post.

im joined campaign today, and im interesting ro know more about this project, maybe i will invest some ethereum. anyway i want to ask, wht the focus of this project? building more games? building networking game (conecting wallet to support network) ?

Allowing Game Developers to connect with the Network Units platform, so that they can host their multiplayer games via Service Providers who are also connected with Network Units platform.
This solution for Multiplayer games will be a lot cheaper than the currently available solutions.
This is going to happen peer 2 peer, and via the blockchain for managing reputation and rewards.
That is what makes Network Units so special!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: