Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --aTriz = Decoded-- [Cross Posting from Scam Accusations] [Interesting]  (Read 2452 times)
aTrizAKAdecoded

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:07:55 PM

Think you got Lauda mixed up with quickseller mate

not quickseller, you did tell me lauda is a scammer
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:09:26 PM

Think you got Lauda mixed up with quickseller mate
not quickseller, you did tell me lauda is a scammer
And you plan on proving said allegation how exactly? I can literally make up any kind of "he/she/they told me X" story within a few seconds.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

This thread is repeatedly outdoing itself in regards to stupidity.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:45:58 PM

I just woke up, and it is ~10 AM @aTriz's place. Is that enough proof that aTriz = Lauda Huh

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

Great to be a part of the team. Atriz=aventhe=lauda=decoded=60 other accounts= QS Account Farming Co.™
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:07:57 AM

This thread is funny, Specially the alts that continually arguing that Atriz=decoded=darkstar=Aventhe=Edwardad=Lauda.
Obviously they are just butt hurt because they were not accepted on a signature campaign that Atriz is managing.
Everyone in Bitcointalk is AtRiz #WhatARevelation.  Grin
aTriz

Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

Okay let's do a fucking breakdown of this then.

This was posted on March 15 and asked someone to post on 15 Full member accounts. Let's take Decoded in consideration here.  From March 15- October 27 there is 957 days. Considering you said you posted all the way from that day to around 3-4 months before October. Let's just say that's 800 days. Considering the forum gives 14 activity per fortnight and full member should have at least 120 activity and you are doing 100 posts a week, the farmed account should have at least 920 activity. Decoded has 882. I have 500ish. Aventhe didn't even exist in 2015. Edwardad also has 600ish. The activity doesn't match up.

Case closed.

diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:07:02 AM

Can't say about the other accused although they are shady, these two are clearly the same person.

Regardless if they have a connection to the account farmer from Sydney, they are one themselves unless they can prove the identical profile information is somehow a coincidence.
aTriz

Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:25 AM

Can't say about the other accused although they are shady, these two are clearly the same person.

Okay let's do a fucking breakdown of this then.

This was posted on March 15 and asked someone to post on 15 Full member accounts. Let's take Decoded in consideration here.  From March 15- October 27 there is 957 days. Considering you said you posted all the way from that day to around 3-4 months before October. Let's just say that's 800 days. Considering the forum gives 14 activity per fortnight and full member should have at least 120 activity and you are doing 100 posts a week, the farmed account should have at least 920 activity. Decoded has 882. I have 500ish. Aventhe didn't even exist in 2015. Edwardad also has 600ish. The activity doesn't match up.

Case closed.

Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:09:04 AM

Does aTriz know Hungarian? Please let me know...
diagla

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:09:58 AM

Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:20:11 AM

Does he? Because I do. And I am pretty sure if we are the same people that the languages would overlap.

You are also stacked up on alt accounts, most likely abusing bounties. However there is not enough evidence to support that claim, so I won't push it, unlike you are doing.
aTrizAKAdecoded

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

Does he? Because I do. And I am pretty sure if we are the same people that the languages would overlap.

You are also stacked up on alt accounts, most likely abusing bounties. However there is not enough evidence to support that claim, so I won't push it, unlike you are doing.

You still did not explain to us why your profile is identical to aTriz Roll Eyes
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/R4CleBU.png Wink
Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:33:29 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 09:42:04 AM by Aventhe

But you still did not explain them why your profile is identical to aTriz Roll Eyes
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/R4CleBU.png

You guys are extremely retarded. If I was an alt account, why would I make my profile the same? That would just draw more attention. I'm no rocket scientists, but I do have an IQ of more than 60... Yes, I copied the email as I had no other ideas for that. I also use **t*@gmail.com, but I don't want to use it for bitcointalk. The rest is pretty standard stuff, I would think so. But believe what you want

BTW nice hacked account post made by btcbrother!  Roll Eyes though it got deleted...
diagla

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:25 AM

You guys are extremely retarded. If I was an alt account, why would I make my profile the same? That would just draw more attention.

Maybe you did not expect a thread you posted from 2015 to come against you? Wink
Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:39:36 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:08:42 AM by Aventhe

I didn't even exist in 2015...  Grin

Why didn't you post this thread 2 months ago when 'aTriz/decoded/lauda/edwarded/dothebeats' cancelled your 'services'? What has changed since then?

At least post ANY evidence to support your claim with the timestamp dating to 2015..

EDIT: please answer my questions..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:39:33 AM

We note the contradiction.

This is your alt account. You already did post on Aventhe too many times to "defend" yourself. Grin

Aventhe -> Date Registered: July 04, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Back in 2015, I came across this thread by a user named Invullx asking for someone to post on 14 of their Bitcointalk accounts. Fast forward to now - about 2 months ago I realized that I am wasting my time as I could make my own account and make the same money instead of posting on 14 accounts for someone else. Therefore I started a new account and quit posting for Invullx(aTriz/decoded).

Now, what would be the point of registering a new account under the name of Aventhe if Invullx wouldn't get paid for it and one wouldn't be able to enter any signature campaigns? After all, Invullx had "14 bitcointalk full member" accounts.

Thus, we can conclude that the proof is invalid. Q.E.D.

You still did not explain to us why your profile is identical to aTriz
Why is this relevant? Profile similarities will simply be found eventually due to the sheer sample size. You're just cherry-picking data. Given the number of accounts on the forum, it wouldn't be unlikely to see some correspondence between two different individuals. Ever heard of the birthday problem/paradox?

Oh, and if you want a clear example of how stupid accusations can be, go ahead and look through this thread that accuses DarkStar_ and I of being alts. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591618.0

Our profiles were even more similar. Wink

Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

If you type into Google: "need people to post bitcointalk", Invullx's article should be on the first page, and it is the only one I have found so far. Finding this article was pure luck.

Oh, and if you want a clear example of how stupid accusations can be, go ahead and look through this thread that accuses DarkStar_ and I of being alts. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591618.0

Our profiles were even more similar. Wink

OMG, you are an alt of Darkstar_!!!!!! You just can't deny the evidence  Grin Grin

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 16738

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:26:50 AM

Last time I used that gif on Rollin they made me Mod Shocked

You guys are extremely retarded. If I was an alt account, why would I make my profile the same? That would just draw more attention. I'm no rocket scientists, but I do have an IQ of more than 60... Yes, I copied the email as I had no other ideas for that. I also use ~@gmail.com, but I don't want to use it for bitcointalk. The rest is pretty standard stuff, I would think so.
That time zone argument is the best, it's just an option you can set to whatever you want on the forum.

On a serious note, spam bots love your email address here, you may want to edit it.

This was posted on March 15 and asked someone to post on 15 Full member accounts. Let's take Decoded in consideration here.  From March 15- October 27 there is 957 days. Considering you said you posted all the way from that day to around 3-4 months before October. Let's just say that's 800 days. Considering the forum gives 14 activity per fortnight and full member should have at least 120 activity and you are doing 100 posts a week, the farmed account should have at least 920 activity. Decoded has 882. I have 500ish. Aventhe didn't even exist in 2015. Edwardad also has 600ish. The activity doesn't match up.
My activity matches that quite accuratately Shocked
I also use Gmail, and I've been to Sydney Shocked
Did you know the Dutch were the first to discover Australia, long before the British? Shocked

Aventhe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:22:53 AM by Aventhe

On a serious note, spam bots love your email address here, you may want to edit it.

Thank you for that, I have removed it, and we both know which email we are talking about.

I also use Gmail, and I've been to Sydney Shocked

Oh no... Thats not looking good.

Did you know the Dutch were the first to discover Australia, long before the British? Shocked

And also that a decent chunk of the population of Hungary fled to Australia in the 56' revolt against the USSR. I personally know a few distant relatives who have done this - but lets not get off-topic  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: