Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting with Binary Options  (Read 1544 times)
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:19:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:05:40 PM by LoyceV

Introducing Bitlogic.cc | Fair Crypto-Betting

Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.

WHO WE ARE
We are a software development company specializing in trading platforms for brokers. We have used our extensive expertise in financial markets (>10 years) to develop the most convenient platform for you.

BITLOGIC FEATURES

• Anonymous. We don’t require any documents or names. Even a nickname. Just an email.
  • 50+ instruments. Choose the most suitable for you
  • Min deposit is just 10 mBTC, easy to start
  • Demo account to test the platform and practice your skills
  • 30% bonus amount on first deposit (conditions apply)
  • Instant withdrawals
  • Referral program with highest payouts
  • 24/7 customer support

BITLOGIC CONTEST
We guarantee that the most active Bitlogic.cc user of the month (starting from the day this thread has gone live) will be given a real AntMiner S9! If the winner prefers to stay anonymous, he/she can opt to have the prize paid in Monero (XMR).

Bitlogic is a combination of the top deployments in trading on financial markets and high quality customer service. We invited many experts in order to develop a perfect platform to gain profit from trading on all available markets.  

The user-friendly interface of our trading platform makes trading easy and enjoyable. Check for yourself.

We are here to invite you and answer all the questions you might have.

PS: Please note that official account of Bitlogic.cc here on BitcoinTalk is BitlogicTrading.

I (LoyceV) was asked to help out posting threads including images, other than that I am not affiliated with Bitlogic.cc. Please post any questions here in the thread or PM BitlogicTrading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

Reserved

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.[/size]

I might be wrong but it seems that all major Forex brokers are already accepting bitcoin (not sure about altcoins). Why should people use your product instead of any mature and reputable broker? Most of them offer 100%+ to the first deposit. But demo platform for altcoins must be interesting.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:48:25 AM

Really interesting site very neat design and user friendly time to get some referrals! good luck for the project.
and promo code=ref code/link?

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Your site design is good. I will try your site. Its binary options site, right?  I had tried almost all binary option sites. Anyways I will register in your site and see. I liked your reward for the most active user in your site. Since your site is brand new I think it needs to be advertised. Why cant you advertise your sites in adnetworks like bitcoadz or mellowads or run a signature campaign for 2 weeks or something like that to promote it. Trust me, it will bring more users to your site.
BitlogicTrading

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Hey y’all, we’re proud to present Bitlogic.cc, a new fair crypto-betting platform that allows to trade Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities using cryptocurrencies. We accept BTC and all main altcoins as a deposit method. Withdrawal is in BTC only now.[/size]

I might be wrong but it seems that all major Forex brokers are already accepting bitcoin (not sure about altcoins). Why should people use your product instead of any mature and reputable broker?

That is a really good question, Murloc. You are totally right, those fiat broker whales do accept Bitcoin but that is the only crypto option that they offer in most cases. Why do they do so? It is all due to marketing reasons. Bitcoin is a hot topic and they do not want to miss out on that. But do they understand the nature of crypto economy? Well, they may understand it, but they act like the they don't. Bitcoin has become a storage of value and people prefer to hodl. So, if you prefer to hold your Bitcoin there should be other options available. Thus, with Bitlogic.cc you can deposit in BCC (we have recently added this option), Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zcash.

Most of them offer 100%+ to the first deposit.
We offer bonuses, too.  Cool

Really interesting site very neat design and user friendly time to get some referrals! good luck for the project.

Thanks, illusioNiZt, it is very nice of you. It is great you have noticed that, we have invested a lot of time and effort in it. I assume you might be interested in our referral program? If so, let us discuss that in private messages.

Your site design is good. I will try your site. Its binary options site, right?  I had tried almost all binary option sites. Anyways I will register in your site and see. I liked your reward for the most active user in your site. Since your site is brand new I think it needs to be advertised. Why cant you advertise your sites in adnetworks like bitcoadz or mellowads or run a signature campaign for 2 weeks or something like that to promote it. Trust me, it will bring more users to your site.

Thank you for your feedback, Savioroshan. Yes, it has binary mechanics in it. Please PM me if you have worked with the aforementioned ad networks before.

PS: We will be launching our signature campaign really soon. I will keep everyone updated.

wattson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Can you tell me the source of you data in binary options?
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

How do we verify whether this game is provably fair or not?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

How do we verify whether this game is provably fair or not?
You can't be serious  Grin

Demo mode is not working:

After this:
Let's try to make the first deal. Click Up or Down. Don't worry, we're in demo mode — it's just for practicing.
I got this:
unknown server error
And that's it. I can't test site.
UFFFPUFFF

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

The delay in placing bets just fucked me, really annoying :/
Tenderino

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

I might be wrong but it seems that all major Forex brokers are already accepting bitcoin (not sure about altcoins). Why should people use your product instead of any mature and reputable broker? Most of them offer 100%+ to the first deposit. But demo platform for altcoins must be interesting.
If they have used their extensive expertise in financial markets and created the most convenient plattform on the market, then this is the reason to use their product. Usability and feel comfortable when using a service is the most important point for most customers.
RollBit.io

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:10:53 PM

UI looks great, it's great that you offer demo accounts.
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

Hi, I just tried to use the bitlogic website and sign up with a test account,
seems to be a very friendly interface and easly to bet.

Sadly I haven't made a single demo money and lost all in seconds :/ first time betting on international money/ prices.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:33:05 AM

just happened to me too and when this kind issue appears in a binary betting it could be a big deal , people would accuse that the site are trying to cheating or something shady like that , better to fix it soon or the business wouldn't run smoothly. FYI my internet speed are 100 Mbps , that's fast enough isn't it ?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:20 AM

just happened to me too and when this kind issue appears in a binary betting it could be a big deal , people would accuse that the site are trying to cheating or something shady like that , better to fix it soon or the business wouldn't run smoothly. FYI my internet speed are 100 Mbps , that's fast enough isn't it ?
well it should be answered by the team so their business should be protected by this issue, the interface really quite cool and easy to deal
with i think dev would need to double check so cases like this would be resolved and we can have a smooth transaction while playing our
bets.  looking forward to see some more updates from the team.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:31 AM

Just tested a demo account. It's quite simple to understand as you have to bet on a currency pair trend to go up or down within the next 30s. It's fast, I didn't get any delay when placing bets.
My question is about the odds : how are they fixed? For example betting on XBT/USD gives 120 mBTC but betting on USD/EUR is rewarded 160 mBTC. What does explain the difference? XBT/USD more predictable than USD/EUR?

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

I have been trading with 24optoin and I think you have a very nice platform here. I also like the no too much information from trading as this is what discouraged  most of us from third world countries that needs a lot of verification before being accepted into a bitting sites. I wish to know how the referral program works, as i can recommend this your platform to some of my friends traders.
BitlogicTrading

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

Demo mode is not working:

After this:
Let's try to make the first deal. Click Up or Down. Don't worry, we're in demo mode — it's just for practicing.
I got this:
unknown server error
And that's it. I can't test site.

Marlboroza, thanks for letting us know. There are two reasons behind that 

1) there are no trades available on weekends (apparently, you were trying to make a bet on either saturday or sunday)
2) you got that error message because there were some server-side works during that very time

Have you tried testing the website after?

Plaese let me know

Can you please be more specific about that? In your opinion, what is the best way to improve that?

If they have used their extensive expertise in financial markets and created the most convenient plattform on the market, then this is the reason to use their product. Usability and feel comfortable when using a service is the most important point for most customers.

So, how's the usability thing of Bitlogic.cc? What are your thoughts on this?

UI looks great, it's great that you offer demo accounts.
Thank you, RollBit.io

Sadly I haven't made a single demo money and lost all in seconds :/ first time betting on international money/ prices./
Daytrading is always risky, especially if it involves instruments (trading pairs) you are not familiar with. Don't get upset, betudontbet!

Poplolnman, Caladonian, thanks for sharing your opinion on this. We'll investigate this issue. I'll make sure our team will take that into consideration.

My question is about the odds : how are they fixed?
Thanks for your question, Chris. There are two things about the odds you need to know. Thing number one: they're calculated automatically (given a variety of factors that are 'taken into consideration' by our servers); thing number two: we use special probability algorithm for that. In other words, they are fixed automatically on an ad hoc basis.

arpon11, I PM'ed you, let's discuss that

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

Wow, I got the feeling of usual fiat based binary trading platform. Have seen many other crypto based binary option but found this the best out of them, currently playing with demo funds will deposit some real bitcoin to make some quick profit.

BitlogicTrading

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

Can you tell me the source of you data in binary options?

We’re unable to reveal this information about the current iteration of the platform. All I can say is that we get this feed from one of prime brokers. That may sound shady, I know, but we plan significant updates, once Bitlogic.cc gets more traction. Public sources for binaries are among those updates
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: