Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Housing rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBNB  (Read 4127 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

That's actually really important since a lot of people have to constantly move from one place to another!
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

What are the plans to attract regular homeowner to a platform that pays in Bees. Will you be looking at integrating dapps that allow for quick swap from bee to fiat and withdrawal function? Will there be an option to view/list unit in say USD?
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Not getting too much better in terms of press for BeeToken in the short term.  Right after the phishing scam related to the ICO, A BeeToken wallet has been implicated in the below exit scam  Lips sealed:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/09/cryptocurrency-scammers-of-giza-make-off-with-2-million-after-ico.html
Can this news be regarded as the reason for the fall in the price of the token? The situation is very unpleasant, I also believed in the team and in the project.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

In which countries will my be able to rent accommodation through your platform and in what currency do you accept payment for renting your home from? If i am a landlord, say for example in France, i can rent out an apartment through your platform?
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

So what is the meaning of 'decentralised' ?
I see it everywhere but never understood the meaning of it

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

Not getting too much better in terms of press for BeeToken in the short term.  Right after the phishing scam related to the ICO, A BeeToken wallet has been implicated in the below exit scam  Lips sealed:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/09/cryptocurrency-scammers-of-giza-make-off-with-2-million-after-ico.html
Can this news be regarded as the reason for the fall in the price of the token? The situation is very unpleasant, I also believed in the team and in the project.

nah, not IMO.  Maybe it's a factor and why it didn't pump any, but at a high level it really just look another coin moving the same direction as the general market is

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

Listing on WandX (April 25)
https://coindar.org/en/event/bee-token-bee-listing-on-wandx-8284
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

I have a question about scalability:
How many transactions, hosts, customers etc. does the beenest platform have at the moment (and planning to have) in numbers?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

We will see at the end of this year or next year where the price of BEE reaches then. It seems that nothing is working at price side now but this has in its impact in short term. It is team which makes different in the end the way they execute the idea by transforming it into reality. They can do it that's why I also am here seeing the potential.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Bee team is official partner of the Global Disruptive Innovative summit which will be attended by more than 25k people on 1st of May. The interest of participants is huge and free passes were offered by Bee team to access the summit. All this shows the direction of activities of the people working on the project are in right direction. You will receive and pay BEE tokens as default currency as users or host this is the beauty of project to bring value to these tokens.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

This whole project is flying under the radar but people are taking notice of such a big project. They have working alpha with real time offers and experienced but tested team already behind the development. I am much more convinced when price will be much more higher that will draw attention of investors towards it. Big exchange in necessary now for volume.
Luka22

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

I was looking at the project before ICO, but decided not to participate in it because of a big competition that they have in Airbnb. Still thing its a good idea and wish the team the best of luck.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

I was looking at the project before ICO, but decided not to participate in it because of a big competition that they have in Airbnb. Still thing its a good idea and wish the team the best of luck.

The problem in real-estate projects that they muct backed by government. Without serious support they cant get succes. I dont know any succesfull real-estate project still.
virtualvoice

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

The problem in real-estate projects that they muct backed by government. Without serious support they cant get succes. I dont know any succesfull real-estate project still.

Yea I know what your saying it will be very difficult for them to break into the market almost impossible even. And what if airbnb just started accepting crypto payments I think that would out compete them by a long shot. But I still do like this project and think it would be awesome to see become a reality Smiley
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Good luck with challenging airbnb. I sincerely wish that you come off with flying colors as we could all use 0% rental commission.
imandev

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

The Bee Token (BEE) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4eb77d43de830aeb462c83
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

There are other similiar projects that try to establish that renting or housing token, so the competition may be hard, but as I've said the project looks very good, I just hope the market will also think like this. This "Bee protocol" may be an interesting feature for future dapps to be built upon.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

You are right few projects are active in this space and all are in early stages. In the long run teams and their approaches will play role in the success of any of these project. At this moment you can't call any project well established until it that is used at large level. Bee token is backed by strong and dedicated team and time of launch of platform is reaching fast.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

I'm not quite sure what your platform is for. just a token exchange? for this purpose there are exchangers and exchanges. or do you want it to be like a market for goods? the design of the project is good, but the meaning is not clear.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

The project enjoys a first mover advantage to provide decentralized home-sharing solutions. I believe the team has the vision and capabilities to capture a meaningful market share in at least the tech/crypto subset of the homesharing market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: