Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPool24.com - Official Support Thread  (Read 13491 times)
btcpool24 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 04:03:29 PM

Stats: im not cheating with stats !! There was a jump from 1.9 to 2.5M Shares .(The graph allways shows the real shares counter) There was a cronjob stopping to work for realtime stats.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

what does cronjob mean?     I still dont understand how the pool went from 1.1 to 2M shares in 9 hours and the shares were not in in the top 20..  

EDIT:  Ok  , saw what cron job means .You mean maybe that the 1.1 M shares was incorrect when i saw it?  EXACTLY ! The share amount wasnt updated?

as far as the stales disconnects...     i moved my machines to a diff. pool. and stales dropped to 0.5% from 1.5-2.5   and almost no disconnects or restarts.  I didnt change anything in the setup.  so please check it out.
Hope you had a good holiday Smiley Yes i had thank you
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 09:51:53 AM

Nice to see the improvements on the site.

Is it possible to change something so we don't have to re-log-in all the time?
change the timeout (?) or cookie maybe?  ( not a programmer....)

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 10:29:11 AM

Nice to see the improvements on the site.

Is it possible to change something so we don't have to re-log-in all the time?
change the timeout (?) or cookie maybe?  ( not a programmer....)

Thank you. i changed the timeout to 5 hours.

btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 10:32:24 AM

Update :

We have found the 4th block. The payout is still locked till i got some BTC from Tradehill or the 4th block is confirmed.

Your donations can be found at "myStats". Thanks for the great support !! So i hope i can keep the pool without any fees.

Est. (PP) Earnings for this round can be found on the top if you re logged in.

btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 04:47:23 AM

payouts are activated !!!
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 08:10:39 AM

I'm still getting 2% stales/rejected on average while on my backup pool only 0.5 % (no changes in software/hardware between pools)

Any Ideas?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 10:29:24 AM

I'm still getting 2% stales/rejected on average while on my backup pool only 0.5 % (no changes in software/hardware between pools)

Any Ideas?

Not yet. my rig has only about 0.7% atm. Im planning to rent a 2nd server only for bitcoind & pushpool. Maybe it will be better.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 01:21:01 PM

Any Ideas?

Not yet. my rig has only about 0.7% atm. Im planning to rent a 2nd server only for bitcoind & pushpool. Maybe it will be better.

Guess your rig is conected better/faster to the server . Lets wait and see.

Martin Armstrong
Bobcat

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:07:04 PM

Wohoo we just found block 5 and 1 hour after that we found block 6 , but I noticed that no confirmation on block 5 yet but block 6 came after and already have 14 confirmations, better not be invalid block...

Hope to see my name as a finder for those blocks. Smiley

Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 03:00:27 PM

Wohoo we just found block 5 and 1 hour after that we found block 6 , but I noticed that no confirmation on block 5 yet but block 6 came after and already have 14 confirmations, better not be invalid block...

Hope to see my name as a finder for those blocks. Smiley

Block 5 was invalid, unfortunately.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
Milkshanks

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 05:34:24 PM

Guys, basically I had around 0.6 BTC on my account here at BTCPool24, however, I selected the manual payout option about 1 hour ago and there's still no sign of the BTC on my wallet. Yes, I have all the blocks downloaded already, as I just got some BTC out of MtGox and it showed up instantly.

Was my post useful? Tips accepted Smiley
Meu post lhe foi útil? Aceito gorjetas Smiley

15rqJrGMKgfrVrDgg5v7h4KGqgN83pfzuH
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 05:57:46 PM

The admin does the payout manually so sometimes a takes a little time.
But the payment always arrives

Martin Armstrong
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 06:06:41 PM

Guys, basically I had around 0.6 BTC on my account here at BTCPool24, however, I selected the manual payout option about 1 hour ago and there's still no sign of the BTC on my wallet. Yes, I have all the blocks downloaded already, as I just got some BTC out of MtGox and it showed up instantly.

Look at "MYSTATS" while your withdrawal is pending it cant be in your wallet.
I do the first payouts manually.
But now i confirmed your payout.

Milkshanks

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 06:25:09 PM

Oh, I see, thanks for clearing things up.

Was my post useful? Tips accepted Smiley
Meu post lhe foi útil? Aceito gorjetas Smiley

15rqJrGMKgfrVrDgg5v7h4KGqgN83pfzuH
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 05:42:52 PM

When will this pool have some good ( or even standard ) luck ?
And NO, getting a 110K round after an almost 2M round that was INVALID  doesn't count Smiley

Martin Armstrong
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 08:23:37 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 07:43:32 AM by Jack of Diamonds

When will this pool have some good ( or even standard ) luck ?
And NO, getting a 110K round after an almost 2M round that was INVALID  doesn't count Smiley

2m rounds are considered standard at 1.8 million difficulty. A "typical" block will be found after 1806098 shares.

Btcpool24 is quite 50/50, it has 3 longer high percentile rounds and 2 that fall in the average frame (and one very lucky at 100k shares).

This pool averages out at 2.7m per round which is a bit higher than usual (overall pool luck 50% negative), but that will even out in the long term.
6 blocks is a very, very small sample.

e- yes, 50%

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:16:34 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2011, 11:22:10 AM by farfiman

2.7M is 50% more than 1.8M  so its 50% loss in revenue on the PP.   And this round so far is over 2.2M 2.4M 2.6M 3M 3.25 3.4M 4M!  4.6 Sad
True , 6 rounds is nothing in statistics... but it still hurts Smiley

Martin Armstrong
Bobcat

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:40:23 PM

I just wondering, for cashout, how long does it take to change from pending to OK status
Are you trigger by a cronjob scheduler
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 06:25:08 AM

Seems the admin is away again. Hopefully answer soon.

Martin Armstrong
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 11:38:04 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=31631.msg400995#msg400995

Hopefully he will live up to his words....

I don't mind if there is a delay in payment, but there should be some Information
from the admin. 

Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: