Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin pump over already ?? to late to buy ??  (Read 1793 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Frankly, its only the beginning. But its noteworthy that the best decision at the moment is to be in BTC, XMR.
This was like an early warning for the massive price surge in all altcoins. The real winners are those who bought altcoins at the bottom.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Honestly, no one knows. Everyone is just guessing just like you and me. Bitcoin gold has been dumping pretty hard in the prelaunch coinmarketcap valuation, but I'm hoping people will dump their btg for altcoins, causing a pump

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Honestly, no one knows. Everyone is just guessing just like you and me. Bitcoin gold has been dumping pretty hard in the prelaunch coinmarketcap valuation, but I'm hoping people will dump their btg for altcoins, causing a pump

There will be a hard fork in Bitcoin. So the Bitcoin price might drop. It could be a good idea to buy some altcoin now.
hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:23:04 AM

I think so you still have time to buy.
Pump wasn't strong enough. Alts price still too low. Next week, we can see higher prices Smiley

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:34 AM

when is the right time to shift from alts to BTC considering the segwit2x?

thats the key.. you, and me and many people wonder when will be the right time to dump all altcoins to buy BTC and receive the valuable B2X hf.. last time it began 3 weeks before BCG hf.
i still think there mus be a bigger pump of alts, as BTC dominance still too big (in 3 weekes changes from 46% to 59%.. now 56%).  this 10% extra dominance of BTC means  16.500M more in the crypto market for BTC that was shifted form alts.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:15:53 AM

I think so you still have time to buy.
Pump wasn't strong enough. Alts price still too low. Next week, we can see higher prices Smiley
Buying altcoins and holding of this for long period of time is not too late, seems all crypto currency are declining price I think this is the perfect time to buy and to invest in different altcoins specially the Ethereum. Because I feel that after this hard fork bitcoin together with the other alternative coins are rapidly raising up due to in-dependency of all coins into crypto industry.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

It really will depend on which altcoin you are planning on buying right now.

Because right now, some altcoins have decreased in price after the pump while others have continued to increase price. It's not a good idea to generalize all altcoins into one bracket/index since you're not going to realistically going to buy into all altcoins.

But if you were, bitcoin will probably likely get pumped again, meaning altcoins will go down somewhat.

Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

It's not too late , just buy and hodl.
Si H (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

Some good advice, so thanks for the reply's. looks like a lot of alt's have dropped 10% over the last 12 hours so i think i will buy now  Wink Grin
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

Yeah the green party is over son, they fucked us and still hold their money in Bitcoin mostly. I did not expect such a week one day pump either. Only adex and Monacoin went up 50% but ARK, OMG, NEO. The leading alts big disappointment. I would suggest invest only in new projects and with that overpraised crap you dont know whats gonna happen. Maybe keep stable for next 6 months. I would love to see stable big gains again.

Fosca12

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

The next fork is already in 3 weeks. With BTG the altcoin dumping started around 3 weeks before the fork. Don't you guys think that people cashed the small pump and now wait for Segwith2x?

If you want to buy altcoins I would wait 2,5 weeks. I expect prices to rise after the 16th but not before
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

The possibility of ALT going up actually BTC rise also because of the existence of this ALT,I think it's like that it's only a matter of time for them to gain profit.I bought an ALT that is being discussed by friends that is stellar.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Higher price will be maybe in next week or later. You can buy some bitcoin.

In my opinion big pump it is coming
Itachinho

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

Higher price will be maybe in next week or later. You can buy some bitcoin.

In my opinion big pump it is coming
I think the same, it's the time for bitcoin's run but i think after the fork it'll be the alt's turn
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:38:00 PM

The pump has barely started. BTC will drop right the way down so still lots of time to grab cheap alts. It will last a few weeks until the next fork

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:38 PM

We might not see real action until after Segwit2x to be honest. I mean the charts don't look very pumpy right now, of course that might just be a response from yesterday's gains.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

We might not see real action until after Segwit2x to be honest. I mean the charts don't look very pumpy right now, of course that might just be a response from yesterday's gains.
Most altcoins are just hot air balloons right now though. So even after Segwit2x we might not see a lot of action until altcoins actually start delivering on their promises.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

It is not yet over, there will pump soon. But it does not matter to me because I buy my favorite altcoins every time the price dips. I only hold altcoins that I believe will be here long term like eth, wave and nem.
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

Trading at the moment is quite frustrating.  Not much action.

I only hold a few coins i truly believe in and sell them only when it peaks very high and buy them back.
The rest i buy low sell when i made 10 - 20% profit.

Hold: Neo & Gas
WTC: bought at 1$ sold at 7$ and now trading with it to build up coins.

Planning to hold and sell in huge profit:
Red Pulse
Wanchain

Also some little coins that might be something in the future with a few 100$ each.  I just forget them and look back in the future it is worth something.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:58 PM

If you go for quality coins with good demand you will profit in the future. Check there are buyers on the exchanges before you commit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: