Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine Sumokoin ! One of the most profitable coins at the moment...  (Read 2756 times)
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:53:09 AM by Germining

Hey guys,

Who of you is into Sumokoin at the moment? There are only about 1000 miners (the coin is very young!) but Sumo is always on the top 10 coins on whattomine (sometimes even number one).

So even if you are in for a quick buck you can make a profit right away. And if you want to hold one or two years... who knows Grin

So lets discuss! whats your rig? Whats your settings?

Here are the known pools:

http://sumopools.com

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baliwae

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:55 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:08:29 AM by baliwae

Hey guys,

Who of you is into Sumokoin at the moment? There are only about 1000 miners (the coin is very young!) but Sumo is always on the top 10 coins on whattomine (sometimes even number one).

So even if you are in for a quick buck you can make a profit right away. And if you want to hold one or two years... who knows Grin

So lets discuss! whats your rig? Whats your settings?

Here are the known pools:

http://sumopools.com

happy mining. :-D i use amd as gpu mining rig. and it run smoothly on linux.
i mining at http://pool.sumokoin.net

love for the diff algo of this coin.
Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:19:18 AM

Is there anyone solo gpu-mining and can talk about his solo-pool setup? I'd love to get some information about this!

baliwae

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

yes it possible Cheesy

just create the pool in local and mining there.

or if you have a high hash rig and dont want make a local pool, just choose mining pool that has small miner, usually 5 miner for example.
it will like a solo mining Cheesy

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

I just checked and its not profitable for me. Maybe its not profitable for today but i only see zencash and ethereum is more profitable then sumo coin.
I will not switch my miners to sumocoin at least for now.
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

Sumokoin is just Monero with other name... I don't see bright future. I much more like AEON.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:26:01 AM

Sumokoin is just Monero with other name... I don't see bright future. I much more like AEON.

That is not true at all  Grin Even though Sumo is very young, there already are a few major differences  Wink

baliwae

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:29:47 AM

That is not true at all  Grin Even though Sumo is very young, there already are a few major differences  Wink

its like KFC, McD, A&W.

just buy what you like Cheesy
Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:30:37 AM

its like KFC, McD, A&W.

just buy what you like Cheesy

Thanks mate... I am hungry now  Shocked

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

Tell me the major differences pls.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

You can read the ANN or join us on telwgram if you are interested  Smiley

Bigger differences at the moment for example:

Standard 12mixin from start on
Botnet-proof Diff algo

But it should be said that Sumo DEV have big respect for monero  Smiley

sumogr

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:39:17 AM

That is not true at all  Grin Even though Sumo is very young, there already are a few major differences  Wink

It was an overstatement.

There are no major differences between Sumokoin and Monero besides the pow diff algo ( which in my very humble opinion is better and more responsive than all cryptonight coins, giving a hard time to cpu farms and botnets thus making the coin more profitable to miners https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10 ), the RingCT from the start (thus having no traceable legacy in its blockchain), the 12 mixins from day one (which is an overkill in terms of privacy) and the better emission scheme (this last one is just a personal and subjective opinion of mine, i cannot prove it).

Sumokoin is only 6 months old but it has a solid GUI wallet for all OSs ( Windows, Linux, Mac ), its very profitable to mine ( most of the time it is the most profitable cryptonight coin on whattomine ), has a nice, big community, lots of pools ( www.sumopools.com ), will implement subaddresses in the next GUI version the following month ( so will Monero I guess ), a very good roadmap and 4 devs that have proven their skill up to now and they deliver on what they promise on time.

We strive to grow alongside Monero and not against it. There is no competition whatsoever. Monero will always be the first and 100% private cryptonote based coin and will be a pioneer in all future developments. Our devs strive to follow Monero's path and wherever they think its possible improve and implement some of its features

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

It was an overstatement.

There are no major differences between Sumokoin and Monero besides the pow diff algo ( which in my very humble opinion is better and more responsive than all cryptonight coins, giving a hard time to cpu farms and botnets thus making the coin more profitable to miners https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10 ), the RingCT from the start (thus having no traceable legacy in its blockchain), the 12 mixins from day one (which is an overkill in terms of privacy) and the better emission scheme (this last one is just a personal and subjective opinion of mine, i cannot prove it).

Sumokoin is only 6 months old but it has a solid GUI wallet for all OSs ( Windows, Linux, Mac ), its very profitable to mine ( most of the time it is the most profitable cryptonight coin on whattomine ), has a nice, big community, lots of pools ( www.sumopools.com ), will implement subaddresses in the next GUI version the following month ( so will Monero I guess ), a very good roadmap and 4 devs that have proven their skill up to now and they deliver on what they promise on time.

We strive to grow alongside Monero and not against it. There is no competition whatsoever. Monero will always be the first and 100% private cryptonote based coin and will be a pioneer in all future developments. Our devs strive to follow Monero's path and wherever they think its possible improve and implement some of its features
Very nice, thanks for explanation Smiley I will more look at it by myself.

parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

How much hashes do I get with a GTX 1080 TI ?
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:46:19 PM

I would say that it uses same algo as Monero the hashrate for GPU should be same or about the same, but wait for someone who is mining it.
http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:00:22 PM

Yes, you'll get the same rates as you do for xmr!

infojunkiePHD

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

That is not true at all  Grin Even though Sumo is very young, there already are a few major differences  Wink

It was an overstatement.

This is a really great response. Very informative and definitely lacking the venom you see from the sociopaths you see trying to shill other coins.  I've been looking at Sumo and AEON, and Sumo already had my interest, this just demonstrates that the Sumo community is far more open and 'peaceful'. 

Keep up the good work guys, I think you'll see profit in your future.
Germining (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:45 AM

Yeah...sumogr is a sweet talker  Grin

Sumo is rank 3 on whattomine at the moment!

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

Alright, I've changed my mind, this really looks interesting for the future after all. The mobile wallet would be really good.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:16:15 AM

Thats weird. My whattomine still says Ethereum is still the best coin to mine at the moment. And i'm using two seperate rigs, NVIDIA and AMD.

Make sure you also factor in the fact that you can dual mine ETH with DCR/SIA/LBRY. It actually makes a difference especially if the profit margin between 2 coins is very small.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: