Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS TO INVEST  (Read 3021 times)
bjbjkosei

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

Can you please give me a list of your altcoins you invested with or hodl? What are those wallets you are using to hold your altcoins? I already have 25 TENX PAY and 2.5 QTUM. Having an awesome team members really is a big factor.
xrp Ethereum lisk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

EOS, Bancor, Qtum, Wawes, Omisego, Wings. There are many good projects now. Some part is better to keep in bitcoin and ether. For long-term storage and trading, strategies and portfolios are completely different.
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

You can invest your money in spectiv, it is a fine project with unique capabilities of ensuring your money will be spent in a most amazing way and will get you a profit and benefits on it, this will be the next big hit VR experiences, spectiv is all about bringing the best when it comes to Virtual reality streaming. Please visit their official page for more info. https://www.spectivvr.com
This one has a solid team of individuals. Check it out.
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

Minexcoin is the Best Cryptocurrency for Investment and Project Funding Wink
They recently completed their ICO and already have a market that will be updated to enter a bigger market,
like bittrex maybe?
Ruskman93

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

GRS/Powr are two of the cheaper ones right now, that ill be hodling mid/long-term. both have promising ability to achieve good gains in the future.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Can you please give me a list of your altcoins you invested with or hodl? What are those wallets you are using to hold your altcoins? I already have 25 TENX PAY and 2.5 QTUM. Having an awesome team members really is a big factor.

I like both of your picks. TenX is the most likely candidate for mainstream crypto payment adoption (credit cards/debit cards) and QTUM provides a good infrastructure to combine various blockchains and to launch apps. What other options you have, which are worth looking at in my opinoin is XRP (they by far the most integrated solution is banking and in the Japanese market, which is one of the biggest crypto markets out there) which has a good chance of still appreciating in the long-short term. Other good holding are ETH and BTC. ETH is the main decentralized app platform, which will be huge in the future and Ethereum is the current leader in that field, and BTC to hedge against all the altcoins you're invested in (they usually move the oposite direction, so if they go down, BTC goes up and vice versa).

I hope so because I am in on TenX but it dropped 50% in price and lower. I should have bought at the bottom. I think the project is great though.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:49 AM

It would be cybermiles, but I would hurry up because their KYC ends in a day and in order to participate in the sale.
This is on their site: As of November 16th, 20,000+ people from 129 countries already approved to participate in the Token Sale

Lots of buzz around them as they have global reach.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424328.0

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:06 AM

You can invest your money in spectiv, it is a fine project with unique capabilities of ensuring your money will be spent in a most amazing way and will get you a profit and benefits on it, this will be the next big hit VR experiences, spectiv is all about bringing the best when it comes to Virtual reality streaming. Please visit their official page for more info. https://www.spectivvr.com This one has a solid team of individuals. Check it out.

I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin for investment because it's the biggest and ever-increasing price. Some say, in the future their developers will improve the Ethereum protocol so that the price can surpass Bitcoin. I do not know if it's true or not, but we'll see it later in the future. As for me, I use Ethereum as a new source of mine besides Bitcoin. That's because Ethereum's competition is still looser than Bitcoin. If you really want to invest into Altcoin, maybe you can try to visit http://whattomine.com/ to choose which cryptocurrency you like and suited for you. You can choose which cryptocurrency is best for you.
oddsig

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:51 AM

I*m hodling Sumokoin. Seems like a good long term investment.
Ealex

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:13:18 AM

Sia
Ardor
Golem
Ripple
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:21 AM

I prefer Ethereum for Long Term Investment Cheesy
it is stable coin Cheesy  . and a great coin !
slowly increasing its price so you dont need about if you will going to get
some profit from it Cheesy

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
asuusa

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:06:42 PM

I am hodling NEO, ETH and LTC. I use myetherwallet to store my ICO torens. I hope they will bring profit to me soon.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

Once again)

UBQ
NEO
KMD
ARK
SAFEX
NAV
WAVES
LSK
LMC
XVG
TenX
PTOY

Ultimate list of best coins to have in your portfolio

You got a nice selection but seems you forgot to include or prefer Bitcoin on your portfolio! Wink
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

You got a nice selection but seems you forgot to include or prefer Bitcoin on your portfolio! Wink

Topic name is "ALTCOINS TO INVEST" and Bitcoin it is not an altcoin.
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

It is quite good time to buy some altcoins. My personal portfolio includes sonm as I really want something big out of it. I think that Stratis and Waves are very good coins and both should be targeted for 2018.
That true, but for me, I will keep saving ETH in my wallet for 2018. I believe ETH will grow up to $700 again. Keep saving it in myetherwallet for best safe.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

The only altcoins that I know that are worth investing are Ethereum, Litecoins, Dogecoin. These three are the most promising that I know.

CarrieLambert

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:47:12 PM

Every day new coins appear. The main thing is to follow the news. Technology is developing rapidly. Hard to follow
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Yeah I agree that the main thing is to follow the news every day and invest smart !. Alot of new potential good ICO s but really beware of scams.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

Well as of now, i am holding quite a wide variety of altcoins even have shitcoins in my wallet that i honestly do not know where the hell they came from. But the altcoins i am currently serious when it comes to holding are NEO, WAVES, LITECOIN, and ethereum.
Llortez

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:17:36 PM

On my side I hold BTC, ETH and IOTA. I believe in XRP and SOLAR (more and more usage)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: