Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartMesh Foundation Pte. Ltd.  (Read 2713 times)
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

Ico is making more money than people expected, and it makes money at a very fast rate, which is totally unsurpassed by traditional investment, including I also invested in many ico projects.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
hashcoinusa

Activity: 342

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

When ICO for Public will start?  Their is no ICO registration information.
skewerrichesse

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

where to check roadmap?
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

I haven't found any place to subscribe to the email on your website. Can you elaborate? The activity will soon be over.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

There is no email opt-in link on the site. Would you share it here pls?
I'm yet to properly understand what it is you're trying to do. Do you have illustration, demos or YouTube videos that explain this further?
Thanks

Jahrude

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Scam Alert!

I spent the last 5 hours trying to research this ICO and company. Let's just say I would be extremely cautious.

The project is all very new, having started in October. The Github isn't very active. The founder, Henry Wang does not really seem to have any employees, the people listed aren't directly involved. The organization he founded and is president of; International Blockchain Application Federation (IBAF), is just this project, some similar Israeli federation which hasn't started yet, and a conference in Singapore he attended. They claim to have international companies... I think they would be listed in that case.

If you see their webpage, they started their ICO on the 29th Nov, and it's supposedly 99% done. Yet very little has been contributed today. There was 2 transactions of 1 ETH each... then unfortunately someone dropped nearly 100 now. :/

The Raiden Network interview/QA was with "someone important"... completely unnamed.

He claimed to have had meetings with a member of the chinese standing politburo etc etc. I can't disprove it, but there is nothing to back it up. There is an image of him with Obama, but I don't think it's the real Obama. According to the timeline, Wang was in Singapore at a conference. Obama didn't visit Singapore at that time...

Now the white paper is impressive, the idea seems good to my untrained eye. But the company don't seem to have the know-how to implement it at all.

Last but not least the terms and conditions are horrible, and lets them get away with the scam.
blacklamb

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

I am not a technical person and cannot comment on the feasibility of the project. However, Henry Wang presented on stage at Coin Telegraph's Blockshow Asia a few days ago, and the project seems credible to me. I also met some of the team at their stand and nothing seemed off. I asked about the high percentage of funding already completed and was told most of it was done during presale. The funds flowed in pretty fast in the hours after the presentation, including a drop of 300 Ether. So my guess was that at least some due diligence was done at least by that particular investor. I believe they already have a trial of the network up and running in Vanuatu.
Jahrude

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:10:59 AM

I'm still pretty skeptical. Yeah, you will receive the tokens for sure, but I doubt their intended future use will be there. It is interesting that you talked to them. I knew they were at that conference for real.

Of course, the reason I researched them in the first place is because the idea was good.

Their plan is to release the mobile wallets and off-internet communication platforms this month (and very little github activity to back that up) Then delays across the board will happen.

Also even with the ICO the team won't really have capital to hire developers, even if they offer their tokens as payments they have to be locked up for 24 months according to their plans. Can one guy with some advisors make this in a reasonable timeframe? - I highly doubt it.
Lakawa3Kabir

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

I have always found this kind of  project exceptionally striking
For this same curiosity, I will follow the project very closely, because I find it extremely interesting.
cryptha94

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

Interesting project wish the best.. goodluck.. Wink
Etym_lajanz

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

Can't see where to subscribe via email on the site
Ajikudos2

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

Wonderfully designed project...
AngelPeters

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

I have just joined the bounty.. I hope it meets our expectations. Let's support the project & make it a reality

Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

I have applied for the bounty. I hope this turns out a great success..

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

Where can i see roadmap and whitepaper ?
Eazybee

Activity: 82

0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:11 AM

Am I the only one who can't find where to subscribe on the website.  Have checked the nuke and cranny of the website, no place to subscribe for news letter.

Someone please help me with this

Amazing  project thou.

Michael4me2

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

Thanks so much for this project
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

Regarding Step 3 "Go to our website and subscribe to our email list".
So I notice it. If we want to participate in the BOUNTY, we are obliged to invest. I am right?.
If this is the case, then it is no longer BOUNTY.

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
sheriffmajeed

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

The concept is really great,I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed,I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
siemonangle007

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:43:26 AM

Hello Dev,

I am unable to fins the email subscription feature on your website , can you please enlighten me where it is ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: