Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you experienced discrimination in the work?  (Read 1354 times)
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:06:44 PM

Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Physical or mental disability
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

No i never get discrimation in workplace. But sometime my lazy friend is making me angry. She work but like not work. All job handled by my self. But actually it should be done by 2 people. But could not say anything to her since i dont want to make any problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:03:21 AM

Becouse it is generally unlawful to discriminate against a person in the workplace on the following grounds.           Becouse of your Race
Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Yes, i I've experienced it when i was working because i am a girl they treate like i am not capable of the job and not suit with the position.

But i overcome it by working hard and showing them my all efforts and working capabilities towards work.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

Yes, I have been discriminated for my sexual orientation, mental & also physical disability & also my age. I was the most youngest among all the people there.
eshkikay

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:00:13 PM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Big YES, discrimination is everywhere, Especially at work, those high rank officials in a workplace seems like they don't commit any mistakes in their lives nor other elite people does.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

No one deserves discrimination, but the problem people every person's weaknesses are become the object to discriminate by someone who don't understand the value of one's life.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

Discrimination happens all the time specially when you live and work abroad, what you are, how you dress, how you work, even your face, color of skin and soon  and so forth their list seem endless. but despite this discrimination just do your work well even though they bullies you, you're performance will outweigh them all prove that you're too tough to be move to be discriminated and most of all prove to them that you'r capable of loving them still even though they thought you something different that they are.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:02:07 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

There always is discrimination in all kinds of work. The most common is gender discrimination.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:47 AM

Don't mind anything around you, your job is to work for your boss and to earn money and not to talk with your office mates or think about what they are feeling or what they are doing.

I never experience that thing, and I don't care either, it would just distract you in what you are doing. Those who loves to look at their office mates and talk about them would lead to lesser performance.

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Discrimination is most often due to race. But there are situations when a person simply displays his luck and prevents others from moving along the career ladder. Thank God I did not feel this.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

I do personally Becouse of my rase!
Yes. Being non licensed leads others to descriminate me at our workplace. These things happens to almost all the workplace especially if you are new at it. But soon, you will learn to adjust

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Yes I already experienced discriminate by my co workers because of the way how I pronounce word and it's hard to be discriminated by your co workers it feel like you are not that energetic at work and not comfortable because of the eyes that are watchuyou while working at the same time they will discriminate you and it cause a attitude change and depression.

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:57 AM

Yes definitely I am feeling it now.  But who cares they are also just employees of this Company. May there soul come in peace later on.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

No. Thankfully i work in a company wherein there is no discrimination and the policy applies to each and everyone even to the benefits. that way our company is practicing equality and everyone is encouraged to treat wveryone with respect

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

In our growing society, the more competition we have in this society, it requires us to become better and smarter, but when we go to work at a company,old years employees discriminate us. They do not want new people to take over their jobs in the future, and this leads to jealousy and discrimination in the work.
I really hate this kind of discrimination.they use this seniority card to be above everyone else and also do wrong things even at work. You cannot confront them because they might get back at you. Sad reality isn't it. They are easily threatened because fresh grads can overtake them.

soto.natasha

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

I'm the one woman among my colleagues and sometimes I get less work than them. But I don't mind because my salary doesn't depend on it.
rasmontalvo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

Actually I think discrimination isn't that bad thing. I don't think that women have to work as much as men do.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

yes im experienced discrimation in the work because i graduate 2 years not in 4 years course
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Yes, i feel discriminated on my previous work before. Working on a public facility managed by the governmentis very hard because of the backer system especially in our country. I tried and worked hard to be promoted but when a new employee joined in later than me, i got disregarded and he got promoted instead of me.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Age+
Because of my age, I was not taken seriously. And it was very unpleasantly since I worked much better than the rest of the staff. After all, age does not always show how good you are at work.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

Becouse of your Sex
Your Sexual orientation
Your Age
Your Marital status
While your Pregnancy
Your Religion

Well none of those, none of the above mentioned. Still I experienced discrimination by my physical body which here depression comes in what with a help of motivation to work and to change well good results it is. Having good change is a good revenge. Discrimination no equality no end people dont see the result until something happens, so stand and make a change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: