Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the Causes of Depression?  (Read 5519 times)
Renzyp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

There may be many causes like going away from family, loved ones  or friends....

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:26:36 AM

thinking about futere usually make us stressfull and thinkng about past make us sad , we need to live at the moments  Smiley

cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:33:51 AM

The one and only reason for Depression, anger, sadness is "EXPECTATION"
Think about it, It's always the expectations which are not meant most of the times leads to Depression.

We "EXPECT" something to happen and it doesn't: results in Depression
We "EXPECT" some one to do something as we want it to and he doesn't: results in Anger
We "EXPECT" for something in our favor and it doesn't happen, results in Sadness.

So one needs to learn to hold his expectations and accept things as they are, this reduces the Depression a lot. It comes with meditation and patience.

Cheers.
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

The best way to get rid of depression is sport. I need to stay away from bad thoughts. I mean, you have to get rid of your life if it's all that triggers.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

The causes of depressions for me are the following:  so many problems, effect of bullying, effect of some one hurt our feelings mostly in the couples. The other couples when they have an argument some of them suicidal is the solution in their problem .
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

there is a lot of causes of depression. 
1. surrounding - when you are in a  circle of friends that have depression, ofcourse you'll feel the safe haven cause you feel that you are not alone. (from what i saw from my fb newsfeed) Other personal problems. Problems such as social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can contribute to the risk of developing clinical depression.
2. abuse - Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression later in life.
3. Death or a loss - Sadness or grief from the death or loss of a loved one, though natural, may increase the risk of depression.
4. Major events - Even good events such as starting a new job, graduating, or getting married can lead to depression. So can moving, losing a job or income, getting divorced, or retiring. However, the syndrome of clinical depression is never just a "normal" response to stressful life events.

this is from what i saw that causes of depression. please, heal yourself guys. only oneself can purify oneself.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

For me, depression is caused by the person who hurts you, in situations that give you problems about how it will work and also what will happen in your future.
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Unknown these days it's increasing which means something in modern life we aren't fulfilling.
gkosyak

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

playing in computer game)
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:59:25 AM

everybody can have depression i guess and it should not be underestimate or condemn those who felt depress
when your a student and you feel you dont belong or being bullied
when your a mom whos just at home and getting tired of chores and you feel you have no worth
when your an employee and you think no one appreciates your work
when your a family member and you feel less important

I guess the root is when people makes you feel less better than the rest, the feeling of being alone.
lets not isolate people in our life
always smile it might make someone happy youll never know
Sulmate

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

I think the cause of depression is the number of problems or thoughts that are very difficult to solve
saymynem

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

The best way to get rid of depression is sport. I need to stay away from bad thoughts. I mean, you have to get rid of your life if it's all that triggers.

I think this is good advice. Not necessarily just sports, but just any good hobby. It's good to just have a skill that you're working on improving. I think a lot of depression comes from feelings of incompetence and learned helplessness. It's good to feel like you've earned being good at something. But of course, depression comes from a different place for different people.

mrloganfee

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

The cause of depression depends on age. At a young age can be in a bad mood. But the depression is already more difficult. Can be work troubles, or family problems. That's probably for these reasons, and depression.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

One of the main cause of depression is OVER THINKING. Whenever someone or something didnt meet our expectations we got depressed, somethimes we over think things before it may happen, like maybe it you who make things worst.Over thinking that there is no other people who give care about your feelings and you just exist for nothing. Usually This can lead to death if not treated properly, because One person cant handle stress of over thinking eventually their heart will collapse.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
detodo

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

People can depression because loss of a dear as have been left girlfriend, deprived of parents,
and can also always charged in his job, trauma , financial problems , and thus do have a job .
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

There may be many causes like going away from family, loved ones  or friends....
Yes of course because some of it maybe they don't know how to appriciate from what you have and then after that you may think that your not typical guy or person that they need they just don't want you literally but then again you must know how to control yourself dont depend your decision to others , show them who really you are and make a goal for your life. Being depress is a typical thinking of some person that think to much because of work or especially to there love ones but then again its up to you if you open your mind and be with yourself from what you have , you dont have to change just for them.
DestroyerTerm

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

I think there are many causes of depression, be it biological or environmental. It's hard to account for all of the reasons but for better or worse I think it is a normal part of the human experience.
Osei Tawiah

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:31:21 AM

When there is a decrease release of serotonin
iamjbpv

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

depression is when you sold a bitcoin and then suddenly the price skyrocketed.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: