Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the Causes of Depression?  (Read 5530 times)
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

When a person experiences repeated trauma, can not vent his emotions and experience excessive stress usually will disturb his mind and soul and it will lead to depression.
But there are several other factors that can affect a person experiencing depression, namely: - genetic factors
                          - abuse of alcohol or drugs
                          - the personality of the self
                          - taking certain medications, such as some pressure medications
                             high blood or sleeping pills, or
                          - suffering from chronic illness
du0srigala

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

Too tired, or see a job that does not go away. It could also be because too many matters that confuse will start from where..
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

I think some of the things that cause depression are someone who experiences a tragic incident such as losing a person or job then experiencing financial problems and dependence on drugs or alcohol.
Badmansqole450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

There are a number of factors that may increase the chance of depression, including the following:

Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can cause depression later in life.
Certain medications. For example, some drugs used to treat high blood pressure, such as beta-blockers or reserpine, can increase your risk of depression.
Conflict. Depression may result from personal conflicts or disputes with family members or friends.
Death or a loss. Sadness or grief from the death or loss of a loved one, though natural, can also increase the risk of depression.
Genetics. A family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is passed genetically from one generation to the next. The exact way this happens, though, is not known.
Major events. Even good events such as starting a new job, graduating, or getting married can lead to depression. So can moving, losing a job or income, getting divorced, or retiring.
Other personal problems. Problems such as social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can lead to depression.
Serious illnesses. Sometimes depression co-exists with a major illness or is a reaction to the illness.
Substance abuse. Nearly 30% of people with substance abuse problems also have major or clinical depression.
tengui

Activity: 545

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

As far as I know depression is caused by several factors. Such as lack of association, lack of parental affection, traumatic events, even because of hereditary or family health history. It is very potential to trigger depression.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

The causes of depression can be job stress, financial pressure and pressure on love in the long run
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

The causes of depression can be job stress, financial pressure and pressure on love in the long run
Yes, that's right
This life is full of pressure, I also bear so much pressure
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Yes, that's right
This life is full of pressure, I also bear so much pressure
I can share it with you, text me and share it
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Constantly checking all those graphs at coinmarketcap. I need to stop, man. Cool
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Cause of my depression is knowing all you're suppose to do all your life is work and that's about it. Make money and just survive. Also how the world works is just disgusting and no one even cares, and that there's too many people on earth.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
napoleonlouis

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Many, but usually about works
kenanga.indah

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

I usually stressed for Family and Works, too much works
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

Usually it cause from how you 'see' your life.
kanginan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

depression is only felt by those who are not religious, if the religious person will never feel depressed, because he has a god and faith in his heart
rambi91

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

The one and only reason for Depression, anger, sadness is "EXPECTATION"
Think about it, It's always the expectations which are not meant most of the times leads to Depression.

We "EXPECT" something to happen and it doesn't: results in Depression
We "EXPECT" some one to do something as we want it to and he doesn't: results in Anger
We "EXPECT" for something in our favor and it doesn't happen, results in Sadness.

So one needs to learn to hold his expectations and accept things as they are, this reduces the Depression a lot. It comes with meditation and patience.

Cheers.
I'm not sure if just accepting things as they are is a way to reduce depression. If you are to just 'accept' yourself as you are and your surroundings that is to accept that no change is necessary to counteract the actions and reactions that planted you in this place of chaos. To reduce depression you have to journey internally to fight the cause, and the only antidote you have against this disease is your moral compass in telling the truth, be honest with yourself as to why you feel depressed. Most of the answers are lying within the traumas you have consciously chosen to 'forget' or detach yourself with. It may just turn out that your depression is an outcome of your desires to consciously create suffering where suffering isn't necessary.  
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

Depression occurs when the situation at hand is more than what we can bear at most that it takes away all of our spirit and color in life.
It puts us into a state wherein we may feel trapped or helpless but usually through the help of other people we can recover from depression or indulging ourselves in beneficial activities such as our personal hobbies and interests.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

I think the Causes of Depression are Loneliness, Lack of social support, Recent stressful life experience, and Family history of depression.
jamescloudynieze

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

For me number one is problems😢
Hung0507

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

Depression is a very dangerous psychological disease for humans, it will kill us at any time when we have no will to live. The cause of it is long-term stress or a severe psychological trauma. , frequent insomnia, psychological instability.Most of the disease is common in married women and after giving birth
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

The etiology of depression may come in different forms but are categorized into two major groups - the pathological causes and non-pathologic causes. Pathologic causes may result from any disease or pathogen that affect the part of the human CNS responsible for being active, alive and ability to cope with stressors. The non-pathologic may result from continuously hovering or worrying about an event that leads to sadness and anxiety.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: