Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the Causes of Depression?  (Read 5530 times)
POSTOKEN SCAMM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

there are many causes of depressed people, I personally depressed when problems come continuously, I am not strong to face problems at once
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

to not reaching to my goals , to lose some one whom i love
brokeroutrigger5

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

Depression is a major problem and people should know when it is happening.
Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

it's yourself who causes depression, if you only knew how to handle yourself. you don't get depress. Try to be calm and relax. Its up to you to think everything for good or bad.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

One cause of depression is when you get frustrated, some get depressed when there love ones passed away or another thing is when you begin to compare yourself to others, but we should be aware  that  depression especially when it is already severe we have to seek somebody who can counsel us because it is a kind of spirit that can lead you to get syicide if not handle properly.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

I am really interested in Psychology, and I have read quite a few books that have touched the subject. I would say that the main cause of depression boils down to a single point. That is, people who are depressed, have NO HOPE.

For example:

Undepressed Person A (hopeful mindset)
Scenario: Gets fired from job.
Reaction: Oh well, I had a bad job with a lousy boss. I am a person with value, and I can find a better job elsewhere!

Depressed Person B (No hope)
Scenario: Gets fired from job.
Reaction: I knew it! I am just a stupid person. Getting fired just confirms how dumb I am. I was lucky to have this job in the first place. What will I do now?

Do you see the difference there? Hope is what keeps pushing people through thick and thin. Also, growing up as a child you typically learn these responses from your parents and environment. If you had a depressed parent with a bad mind set, they are likely to have taught you that as well. Even if you may not have realized it!

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
Belinda39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

No money, lol
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

There are a lot of reasons that cause depression and stress is the major reason.
endermanfomalhaut7

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

Depression is because of over thinking and sitting aimlessly. Do something.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

CAUSES OF DEPRESSION

Depression may be caused by one factor alone or a combination of factors including biological, psychological and environmental (linked to social or family environment) factors.

Biological Factors

We are not certain what causes depression. One of the predominant theories proposes that depression is caused by an imbalance of naturally occurring substances called neurotransmitters in the brain and spinal cord.

Serotonin and norepinephrine are two neurotransmitters in the brain that appear to be involved in the symptoms of depression.10

Psychological Factors

Individuals are affected by outside events differently. Each person’s thoughts determine how he or she will experience life, which can affect whether or not they become depressed.

The way we think about things and view the world often emerges in childhood. For example, a strict and severe upbringing in which negative comments and criticism predominate can shape the way one views the world, in most likely a negative way.

It is not surprising, therefore, that these ways of looking at the world reinforce the negative effect of difficult situations in life, predisposing people to emotional suffering.

Environmental Factors

Depression can often be triggered by very stressful life situations or other factors such as:

The death of a loved one, a move, a divorce, financial difficulties or job loss.
Social isolation.
Periods of relationship conflict, whether marital or family-related.
Demanding work or a stressful workplace.
Health issues, especially when the person has a chronic health problem.
Sometimes the biggest hurdle to getting better and moving forward is the depression itself. For example, a depressed person often removes themselves from the presence of comforting and encouraging loved ones or ceases to participate in activities of personal interest as result of being depressed, which might further contribute to their condition.

I think there are many possible causes of depression. Hope to help this.
oleksandr101

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Пpичин мoжeт быть мнoгo нo пoмoчь избaвилa oт нee cтopт и paбoтa
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

sering duduk sendiri.tidak mau berkawan.memikirkan hal negatik itu sbab nya org depresi
adamrich27

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

There can be several causes of depression like

when you don't achieve what you expect
When someone close to you ignores you and leaves you
when you are inherited to a prolonged disease and illness and are now fed up of its treatments
when some one make false accusations against you
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

Depression is more than just feeling down. It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry.
Long-term unemployment, living in an abusive or uncaring relationship, long-term isolation or loneliness, prolonged work stress are some factors that cause depression than recent life stresses.
giantcrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

Depression is emotional problem resulting from issues such as lack of finance, joblessness, living in an abusive or uncomfortable environment, long-term isolation or loneliness, hopelessness and helpless estate, prolonged work stress, sad experience and disappointment, among others.
It could also be as a result of inferiority complex.
DiaCooler

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Cause of depression is a problem and I think if you don't have a companion you can talk to anything, the feeling that she thinks she is alone and no one loves her.
Sophie9

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

Each person that has depression doesn't have the same reasons. The common thing they have is the feeling of being alone. Hopeless, worthless that sometimes lead to suicide. I myself already encounter depression in the few of them who got lucky to survive it. I fought it deal with it. You may laugh if I told you the reason I overcome it is by reading ebooks. It really helps me forget those assholes that ruin my life. But then I realize God made tomorrow so we can restart our lives.
OpenPoll
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

One of the biggest causes of depression is isolation. When people feel like they have no one to go to they often blame themselves.
Uniquebit

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

A lot of circumstance causes depression , some times it runs in the family. some of those circumstances that causes depression are;
{1} Lack of rest
{2} Worry and thinking too much
{3] Drug addiction
{4} lack of good sleep
{5} Lack of good food and comfortable environment
{6} Disturbances
{7} Poverty and lack
{8} Low self esteem
{9} Lonelness
{10] Bordom
   But the traditional causes of depression is when an individual has done a lot of evil like "killing"  the person begins to fear alot, fear causes depression excess of it, and panick too.
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

There are lots of reason that causes depression one of it is being pessimistic or negative thinker because of that it our mind tends to be so depressed in everything that we are thinking. Also another is overthinking it can also help for having a depression.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: