Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 06:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $25,000USD reward for help : Stolen Bitcoin funds  (Read 837 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:39:10 PM

Normally when bitcoins are stolen they are difficult to get back, because the thief could be in another country, where your country's law can't touch them.

Bitcoin's aren't difficult to get back when it was stolen, we can't really recover it anyway because it can only be sent back if the hackers that stole your bitcoins will be returning it back to you. I think the only people that you can help you are the FBI and I haven't seen someone that offers this type of recovery services.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
foonj (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:45:48 AM

Thanks for all the comments.

I don't need to fabricate a story Vohoanghiep but thanks for your concern.

They made the mistake of moving some of the stolen funds to an exchange / and its more than they will be able to withdrawal without being KYC so we are following that lead.

Another token I hold was listed on a major exchange today and I have in fact quickly recovered my losses.
fxbit

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:54 AM

Thanks for all the comments.

I don't need to fabricate a story Vohoanghiep but thanks for your concern.

They made the mistake of moving some of the stolen funds to an exchange / and its more than they will be able to withdrawal without being KYC so we are following that lead.

Another token I hold was listed on a major exchange today and I have in fact quickly recovered my losses.

good news to know you recovered some of it already, give hope to those going thrugh similar problem

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
1MGod1NYS3J8GULqdV67WCdiHVHa3Jts7N
superhelper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

Really sorry for your big loss. I think your guess is 99% right that thief may some one who close to you! try to take step right way. I pray from my heart to god for recovering your loss.
Forts1946

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

It is highly impossible to track bitcoin transactions but i will sirely give a try with my previous experiences. I am not sure that i will find him but somewhere i will get near into him. Please leave a pm with more info and i will be on your work as soon as possible.
Edit:- Payment should be held in escrow!

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

The author of this thread may be able to help you, OP. Look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2180823.msg21874863#msg21874863

Solved a case for me already, and it's free to ask him for what he can do.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

The funds got into this wallet after being moved out of ETH into BTC at Shapeshift.

How did the funds get stolen from this transaction. I assume you made this transaction and thief intercepted? A bit more detail will help those that are capable of tracking this "dickcheese" down.

Regarding phishing attacks, they do require the victim to click or bite, yeah? Or have they gotten more sophisticated?

Thanks.

You're right, they require you to click a link, you'll be redirected to a scam site (for example a site looking similar to mew), and when you login or fill in the required info they'll steal everything you've got.

Not if your computer is RATTED, which i think is the case with @OP. There is no other way someone can edit your host files.

Shapeshift might be able to help you, if you provide the TX id, and a police report, they'll probably give you the userdata of they guy that did the transactions ( IP ).

Although i'm suspecting he would use a VPN, you never know and it might result in more information, people always leave digital fingerprints behind.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about that money no matter how you traced it from moving to once wallet address to another. You will only be able to view it but nothing can be done about it. That's one disadvantage of bitcoin if it were to be a bank, lodge a complain, get the proper paper works and that money can be retrieved or the perpetrator arrested and made to cough it out but here nothing of such can be done. Also it will get to a point where the money might not move again if the moved knows how to use a mixer.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

ya id start knocking on neighbors doors dressed like an investigator and ask them questions and see if anyone looks suspicous or nervous. coulda hacked you through wifi or something.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

At least you know that at the moment they are here :https://blockchain.info/es/address/112rLT4YpPzuNSstK3MyLQZe7khicQ88hL

You would have a problem if they used a bitcoin mixing service, most provably you could never track those BTC anymore

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:47 PM

You don't have any proof, you could've sold them to some body and now you want your coins back because price increased. not that you really did what I just said. stolen or owned legitimately, any body with a private key is the only person controlling the funds. no service owner would reveal their customer's information to just random people. you might have a better chance with cyber police in your country, they could request for information from services.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: