Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much would you like to spend in an IoT house base on eth? We can create an IoT house for as low as 90 eth !
150 eth
175 eth
200 eth
225 eth
250 eth

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ENVIENTA ICO - Open Source Everything  (Read 1963 times)
wancho (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:13:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:30:52 AM by wancho

Open Source Everything, Society's Future Living
ICO Date: TBD
ENVIENTA CAMPAIGN AT KICKICO

BOUNTY THREAD

ANN Translations

I. WHAT IS ENVIENTA?

THE CHALLENGE
Suffering from income inequality, financial problems and without alternatives, growing number of people can’t afford appropriate housing, access to resources and enjoy the benefits of sustainable technological innovations.

OUR VISION

Imagine if people from different fields of expertise work together to open source everything in the household. This way, the technological breakthroughs appear way faster into our daily life, instead of patent-protected R&D environments. We truly believe that the next industrial revolution is about exponential open source technologies, large scale cooperation, redistribution of resources and environmental sustainability at the same time.

ENVIENTA OPEN SOURCE EVERYTHING

ENVIENTA is a next generation sharing economy model, a DIY maker movement, a community-based solution package and ultimately the sustainable, cost-effective and decentralized socioeconomic framework of the 21st century. ENVIENTA is also a P2P open source platform cooperative, which provides share of know-how, blueprints, products and resources for the members. We're operating as a community controlled initiative with full transparency and as a registered non-profit organization in Spain and Hungary.
THEORY OF EVERYTHING
When things we produce and our homes become a mini-IoT infrastructure that connect communities across regions, the economic paradigm changes.

HOW DO WE GET THERE ?

II. TOKEN RELEASE AND IMPLEMENTATION

ENVIENTA is a bottom-up initiative that, thanks to the open source approach, can be a source of radical changes. Here we offer a stake by ENVIENTA ICO.
The implementation is divided into four phases, depending on how many tokens will we be able to sell and how much capital can we collect.

PHASE 1 - ENVIENTA PROJECT CENTER | 1000 ETH (SOFT CAP)

Building the first project center on Canary Islands, Spain. Our investment plans are always adjusting to the local weather and environmental conditions, containing the easiest locally available and possibly recyclable materials, considering the available expertise and workforce to reduce the expenses. We're using the latest available technology during the constructions and focusing on the combination of accommodation, food supply and local production with a fully digital E-Manufactory. ENVIENTA ultimately provides cheap and well-designed living for individuals, families and communities as an IoT based alternative lifestyle of the near future.

Read more:https://medium.com/envienta-open-source-everything/about-the-construction-phase-1-3ec0423836b0

PHASE 2 - ENVIENTA EDUCATION | 1000 - 2000 ETH
If we can acquire the capital needed for Phase 2, we can develop further our training program and spread ENVIENTA’s philosophy and know-how in big volume. Some of these courses and MOOCS are free of charge and available online thanks to the commons approach. Educating useful techniques to address local and global challenges, inspiring and empowering citizens, students, cultural workers, entrepreneurs, adult educators, facilitators of change, coaches and communities wanting to develop collaborative and participatory practices to empower social change and steward resources. ENVIENTA is committed to creating positive global impact through the millions of people who benefit from our ongoing programs and activities.
MORE:https://medium.com/envienta-open-source-everything/a-better-world-through-education-phase-2-24086fe3eaa9

PHASE 3 - ENVIENTA PLATFORM | 2000 - 3000 ETH

The really interesting things can be done in Phase 3. The goal here is to develop further and finalize our software platform. ENVIENTA is the first crowdfunding platform aims to speed up the collaborative open source product development, from ideas to prototypes, sales/distribution throughout their life cycle based on circular economy principles.
Basically, open source hardware developments are the primary target area, but we also support the development of software and even new social and economic models (e.g. DAOs). Developing the ENVIENTA platform will serve as a kind of startup incubator and as an additional center of other open source hardware projects. The platform will provide collaborative services for the developers for free, will provide legal protection for open source projects and help bring demand and supply together
Read More:https://medium.com/envienta-open-source-everything/platform-and-community-workplace-phase-3-6db462553a83

PHASE 4 - PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION | 3000 - 5000 ETH (HARD CAP)

Phase 4 is the implementation of decentralized production and distribution. This is the last step where ideas from the platform can become real, tangible products and we have to provide financial, marketing and manufacturing related analysis continuously to the open source hardware.
As ENVIENTA will never have a huge development team, we certainly do not want to put production lines into service. Instead, we will create a kind of franchise system that will make it possible for anyone to become a manufacturer of ENVIENTA products, giving an endlessly scalable manufacturing capacity to all. To apply, several conditions must be met by that manufacturer. These will include support for open source projects as well as the support for ENVIENTA also. So you can build a lean business model around open source hardware.

Read More:https://medium.com/envienta-open-source-everything/decentralized-development-and-production-phase-4-b501cb458f20

III. TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND SUMMARY
Project Name: ENVIENTA
Token Symbol: ENV

Whitepaper: http://envienta.com/downloads/envienta_alternative_lifestyle.pdf
Soft Cap: 1,000 ETH
Hard Cap: 5,000 ETH
(ICO contributors own 47,4% of total token supply if hard cap is reached)

Maximum Market Cap at ICO: 12,000 ETH if Hard Cap is reached

Conversion Rate: 1 ETH = 100 ENV

Bonus Structure: 1 ETH = 100 ENV

100 ENV (ENVIENTA token) is worth 1 ETH. During the ICO token sale campaign, we highly value our first investors, thus we have defined the following bonus structure. The first milestone is reaching an investment of 1000 ETH (this is what we call a soft cap). This amount is enough to make the first phase of our project come true. In short, if you invest into the ENVIENTA ICO during the first phase of collecting 1000 ETH, for every token bought, the smart contract will credit you 1.3 times more in your ERC20 wallet.

Between 1000 and 2000 ETH the multiplier is 1.15, so for every ETH invested, instead of 100 ENV, the system will allocate 115 ENV to you..
During the campaign, 100 ENV (ENVIENTA token) is worth 1 ETH.
+ 30% bonus for contributors before reaching soft cap (1,000 ETH)
+ 15% bonus before reaching 2,000 ETH

Fund Raising Platform: KICKICO.com  (based on Ethereum)

Timeline: TBD

Token Distribution Rate: TBD

THE ENVIENTA TEAM

Asociación ENVIENTA Open Source Ecología, C/ Lanzarote Duplex Eurovillas No. 15., San Fernando De Maspalomas, 35100 | San Bartolome De Tirajana, Spain

FOLLOW US

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 04:38:03 AM by wancho

Bounty is Live Now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353771.0
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

I can only say, congratulations and success to ENVIENTA, I will bookmark this and very excited to join the bounty
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

Hey !

That's a great job ! It's visually correct.
I'll be glad to participate in a translation bounty. (French and German are my 2 other main languages)

Good luck !
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

yes. i think this is great project! reserve indonesian translation if needed
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

2 same threads? I think this is too much, just this enough, because it is very sufficient to attract investors
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I can only say, congratulations and success to ENVIENTA, I will bookmark this and very excited to join the bounty

thanks for the feedback, if you have any questions join our telegram.
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:25:38 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 02:15:38 PM by wancho

Hey !

That's a great job ! It's visually correct.
I'll be glad to participate in a translation bounty. (French and German are my 2 other main languages)

Good luck !

join our telegram, we will launch it soon.
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:26:45 AM

We are going to have a bounty program soon please refer to our telegram for questions, tg://join?invite=Dn4edwyAmZcXasDt-y8T9A

i think this team is very strong . wait for the bounty
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

2 same threads? I think this is too much, just this enough, because it is very sufficient to attract investors

We fix some issues regarding to our old thread. Please stay still for our announcements.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:48:28 AM

When ico start and end?
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

When ico start and end?

Sorry we have no date yet, Kickico will launch it so they will decide when to. Please wait for further announcements or join our telegram to meet the devs.
darherdy

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

It's a nice project, I trust its dev team and hope it has a bright future!
wancho (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

It's a nice project, I trust its dev team and hope it has a bright future!

thank you for you response, join our telegram if you have any question or just ask on this thread. Please read our whitepaper for more infos.
Community Support

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

Wow, a total game changer to the society. As I saw on the picture on the Whitepaper it makes the technology and nature go well. An IoT house right ? Sure a good project but why does the soft cap is very low compared to other project that has no product that worth their soft caps?
TheBojda

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:52:12 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 01:28:23 PM by TheBojda

The soft cap (1000 ETH) is enough for building the education center, which is also a prototype of our building and components of our infrastructure. It is not a big amount of money, but it is enough, because the aim of these buildings is to be cheap and easily produced. Every component will be open sourced, so you can build your own, or you can buy one from us. But these component wont be manufactured by  ENVIENTA directly. Anybody can join us as a producing partner. So, we are building not just a business, but a community. A software developer community, a hardware development community, a manufacturing community, etc. This community and the open source philosophy are the special abilities of ENVIENTA. This is why we can build our project from this small amount of money. If you want to understand deeply our philosophy, please read our articles on medium: https://medium.com/envienta-open-source-everything    
wancho (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:39:05 AM

bounty is live now please here's the link we only have 2 bounty pools. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353771.0
wancho (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:40:34 AM

I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future.

thanks for the feedback support us by joining our bounty campaign Smiley
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:41:16 AM

a nice project n will be profitable.
hope this project success, how to joined bounty hunter? just joined your telegroup?

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:42:48 AM

Please reserve romanian yranslation if needed
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: