Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

Reserved
Papote

Activity: 202
Merit: 7

Professional Spanish Translator. PM to me.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Hello, I have already registered on your page and I am the first user to join the Telegram channel hehe, well, I wanted to know if you can win BCV by playing them to the games they have placed on the page. And also wanted to know where I can see the videos to win the BCV, greetings. Sorry for my bad English.

PROFESSIONAL SPANISH TRANSLATOR

IF YOU NEED, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

i think this is great project sir!
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Actually i wouldn't use my personal facebook and twitter in BTC business..
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

Hello, I have already registered on your page and I am the first user to join the Telegram channel hehe, well, I wanted to know if you can win BCV by playing them to the games they have placed on the page. And also wanted to know where I can see the videos to win the BCV, greetings. Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you! Just click the Watch tab on the left side when you login to begin watching videos.
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:08:34 AM

i think this is great project sir!

Thank you and happy earnings!
Papote

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

hey admin no video we saw for today? Huh
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Looks like our anti-fraud system has caught you using proxy/VPN which is not allowed and against our TOS.

May I know what country you are from? Videos are currently only available to US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, DE, NL, NO, SE, DK. More countries will be added soon Smiley
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

All bounty have been paid. Still open Smiley
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

Looks like our anti-fraud system has caught you using proxy/VPN which is not allowed and against our TOS.

May I know what country you are from? Videos are currently only available to US, UK, CA, AU, NZ, IE, DE, NL, NO, SE, DK. More countries will be added soon Smiley

i am from indonesia
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:54:40 PM

i am from indonesia

Videos are not available to Indonesia now. But you can still earn from offerwalls, clickwalls, apps and airdrop!
Papote

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Crap, if all I have done is play the games they have on the page and make the withdrawal of the 500 BCV they give for free. I also do not even get videos.

bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:07 AM

Withdrawal has been disabled on your account due to proxy/VPN usage which is again our TOS. Please open a support ticket.  Huh Angry

Crap, if all I have done is play the games they have on the page and make the withdrawal of the 500 BCV they give for free. I also do not even get videos.

Your account can be restored if you can provide proof that you are not on a proxy/VPN IP.
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:57 AM

We have added a NO LIMIT Faucet! Claim unlimited BVC and exchange them for Satoshi instantly Cheesy
bitvideo (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

Paid over 32K BVC in less than 10 hours since our faucet launched Grin
Papote

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:57:20 PM

Your account can be restored if you can provide proof that you are not on a proxy/VPN IP.

MP send to you.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

We have added a NO LIMIT Faucet! Claim unlimited BVC and exchange them for Satoshi instantly Cheesy
Site says 'Invite your friends to join BitVideo and get 10% of everything they earn for life.'
Does it apply to referral's faucet claims too?If not why?

Bond_Jamesbond

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

JOined your site and joined the twitter bounty too and filled the google doc form.  But I am unable to claim from unlimited faucet, after clicking claim button just directs me to a blank page an no claim amounts and I will add it later to my rotator after recieving my bounty amount and if I am able to cashout to Faucethub.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: