Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6889 times)
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Yes you should buy bitcoin now, because the value of the bitcoin now i not so high and from that in the future from time to time the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and higher, that is why it would be helpful and effective to buy bitcoin now for you able to have so much money in the future.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

Yes you can buy bitcoin now. I think it is time to catch bitcoin with its negotiable price. Price does not fixed and its price will be rising. So buy it as possible for you. You can wait for hard fork also.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:36:55 AM

I encourage you to buy now yes. Do it.  Your 1 Bitcoin will be enough to purchase a home with in 25 years.  Do it!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It depends on you though, but if I were you, I'm going to wait for another huge DUMP, that is the choice no.1, the choice no.2 is that you buy now, hold it no matter what, and wait for the highest price that bitcoin could get before this year ends, I'm sure that it is more than just $6000 per bitcoin, so it is worth to give it a try to buy some. Risking something is to know what is going to happen in the future, and if you are not going to make one, then you are going to regret it.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:19:14 AM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

If you are looking for a very low bitcoin price to invest, then you should have done it in August-September 2017, when bitcoin dropped almost 30% due to the ICO ban in China. But after bitcoin recovered from that ban, I dont think there'll be other events like that will bring btc down, people have stronger faith in it after that.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:49 AM

Yes you can buy bitcoin now. I think it is time to catch bitcoin with its negotiable price. Price does not fixed and its price will be rising. So buy it as possible for you. You can wait for hard fork also.
Yes bitcoin prices are declining, but prices are easily rising again. I think this is a normal decline and increase so that the opportunity price to rise much higher is still very open. I will buy some bitcoin and then make it as an investment, I hope the amount of money I spend can increase later and I will benefit. Prospects for improvement are still high and Bitcoin has a bright future.
redcrystal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:25:48 AM

I expected a bit of a downturn after Gold launched as I think some people have invested to get 'free' gold to sell off fast. There was a slight downturn, but not that dramatic.
From here, I'm not sure where it will go.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:05 AM

You need to buy bitcoin if the price goes down becuase the value of bitcoin now is so high but if you have a enough money to buy go for it then wait for a years i think you'll become rich someday like others keep trusting.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

my advice, buy bitcoin now and sell $10000, there is the attraction to round numbers at price of assets

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Please ignore any kind of speech or comments that you think will stop or prevent you in investing in bitcoin and buy bitcoin. It has prospect

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:10 AM

I encourage you to buy now yes. Do it.  Your 1 Bitcoin will be enough to purchase a home with in 25 years.  Do it!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I agree with you I will encourage all the bitcoin users to purchase bitcoin now because the prices are reasonable now and it is golden chance for us to invest in this currency as for as bitcoin buying is concern I will appreciate you for this policy those who want to grow up in the present tough time it is good to buy bitcoin now.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
zulkarnaen

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:17:24 AM

yes I guess now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin will continue to grow and grow along with its increasing price increase.
Holding bitcoin in a relatively long time will certainly have a chance to gain huge profits in the next few years.
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

I wouldn't buy because it's too expensive. Just wait for a massive fork like Segwit2x on November. The fork will definitely bump thr price down to a good entry point. Bitcoin price will eventually bounce back. Just give it 2 months or depends on the performance of segwit.

Tl:dr buy bitcoins on November.

cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

yes buy bitcoin now so you don't regret it later when bitcoin boast another all time high and you'll realized your profit if you bought in now because we all now bitcoin has one way it is to go up because of its acceptance in other areas of this world
cheehong714

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:41:19 AM

definitely not now boysssssss, it might drop in the mid of November. so wait first
dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:26 AM

I suggest you to wait for another drop till $5100 level.
Hold and buy from this value and it will boom.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

In my opinion you should buy bitcoin now, if you have an extra money. Because bitcoin price is still increasing, and you can profit more in the long term. But if you just want to profit buy bitcoin that will fit in your budget and sell it in a higher price that you know you will profit more.
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

if you are looking for the future ( i mean about 10-20 years after) i encourage you to buy Bitcoin then you can buy a house with this Bitcoin , either if you look in the present i don't agree with buying now the price is really high for one bitcoin . you can wait until it decreasing and buy some of it .
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:17 AM

not, my suggestion better you buy bitcoin when finished hardfock, because i believe and believe according to my prediction bitcoin price will go down, and when bitcoin price goes down there we just buy bitcoin

yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

You can buy it now if you want, but you can make more money if you wait more because bitcoin is falling a bit now. If you do that you can make a lot of money that way.

I will buy more bitcoins when the price is around 3k i hope that it will fall.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

You can buy Bitcoin as you like and if you can afford while although everyone assumes Bitcoin value will continue to rise to it's peak.
But for me, the way to invest is in the altcoins, there are too many altcoins out there but few of them were promising a good future.
Try to search top altcoins like Etheruem, Waves etc.
Bitcoin Hard Forks are also offering a good startup.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: