Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6887 times)
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

I still see what happens before the end of this month, it looks like there will be another drop,
I'll try to make a profit by the end of the year, and it's a lot of fun getting a big profit early in the year Grin
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Yes I think buying bitcoin now is better than we postpone it, we all know that currently bitcoin prices are being drop compared to a week ago, we can get a cheaper $ 500 price because the current price is only $ 5500 while the price last week was $ 6000.
pantgaurav

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

Thank you all for some good advice.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

If you believe that bitcoin can still grow bigger,  I really think that you can buy anytime. However, the best time to go shopping is when prices go down. It's good to buy cheap, so that you can earn a lot if price increase again. I think bitcoin will keep going up till the end of the year.
vvenice

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:22:00 PM

before, I was thinking like anyone else to buy a bitcoin when it's prize dropped but for me this plan is not best, act now before is to late buy bitcoin and make a goal to multiple it because the bitcoin prize now was starting to hit the highest prize of crypto world.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

If you spent money to buy 1 BTC yesterday you've earned more than 500$ for now Smiley) Cause yesterday Bitcoin price only was 5k4$ but for now it's more than 5k9$ and nearly 6k$. But at this price if you believe in Bitcoin you still should buy some more cause there are a lot of people predicted that Bitcoin has potential to reach to more than 10k$ in next 6 months so if you think it'll be you should buy some more then hold it till it reach to the price you want Cheesy
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:13 PM

predicting the rise in the price of bitcoin is very sullit because the price is always changing at any time, if holding money I make sure to buy it right now because if we expect bitcoin prices to fall, and it does not happen then we will be lagging behind the price increase, and we will not lose to buy bitcoin if we intend to invest in the long term I am sure we will see the result someday
Mrprobit

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

predicting the rise in the price of bitcoin is very sullit because the price is always changing at any time, if holding money I make sure to buy it right now because if we expect bitcoin prices to fall, and it does not happen then we will be lagging behind the price increase, and we will not lose to buy bitcoin if we intend to invest in the long term I am sure we will see the result someday
Your comment is right but one thing why someone want to buy something when its up by 10%.
As we can see today price is bumped up.
I am very sure it will be dumped in next few days .So if you are a investor always buy in the dip and alsways keep something to buy again.
never ran out of money to buy.
dbrandz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

if your gonna hold long term then buy now, anytime is the right time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

If you spent money to buy 1 BTC yesterday you've earned more than 500$ for now Smiley) Cause yesterday Bitcoin price only was 5k4$ but for now it's more than 5k9$ and nearly 6k$. But at this price if you believe in Bitcoin you still should buy some more cause there are a lot of people predicted that Bitcoin has potential to reach to more than 10k$ in next 6 months so if you think it'll be you should buy some more then hold it till it reach to the price you want Cheesy

Now some people are calling for it go even higher. This rises the question of whether ordinary investors should put a smidgen of their savings or even their retirement accounts, into buying bitcoin. However, it doesn't say bitcoin users  are guaranteed good outcome and it doesn't mean also that its not valuable as an investment. Just keep in mind that you don't need to buy the whole bitcoin. All you need is to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:16:39 PM

if your gonna hold long term then buy now, anytime is the right time
i think it is the right time of bitcoin for all those people who want holding trading because it is more probable the rate of bitcoin after some time is increased with a high graph and it will be more profitable for those who can buy now bitcoin and hold them for a time.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Bitcoin now is 5914 ( when writing this reply) , 24 hours ago, it was 5500 ; " that's  +400$ in one day , and it keeps increasing progressively so you should buy it ( before reaching 6000$ ) cuz I read somewhere in prediction website saying :it will hit 6600 by November ...and it's up to you when to buy  Wink
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

As you wish, If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy and if you don't want then the case is different. But for me, you have to wait for the suitable time in order to buy Bitcoin at a good price. Now Bitcoin price is very high so that you should not be engaged with this system at this rate. so my suggestion is that to wait for a couple of weeks.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
my advice is better you invest now, because this is a very good moment.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:56:13 PM

It is difficult to advice whether to buy or wait. You're a newbie in this kind of environment and if we advice you with a wrong result, you might blame us or you might curse Bitcoin for the unfortunate occurrence. It is not bad to seek for advice but keep in mind that the final decision is all up to you.

For my advice, since we cannot know for certain whether Bitcoin will go up or down on the following days or weeks, make your investment multiple. What do I mean is buy now if you think the price is low, buy again when the price crashed because of the upcoming fork. If Bitcoin decreased in value again, buy again. Do not buy all at once because you might get disappointed when the price goes even lower.

VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

I prefer to buy bitcoin quickly without delay, I regret when I did not buy bitcoin when it cost $ 1156, and look at the price now !!, maybe 5-10 years later bitcoin prices will increase very large, and while the price is not too expensive is better to buy right now to get more profits in the future Grin Grin

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Well your time is up if you are a quick investor. If you are a long term investor you can maybe buy it now. We know that bitcoin has the potential to grow very big in these 3 years ahead.
As i said that your time is now up, because now bitcoin is back at 5900 dollars. It is now rising you need to wait for it to fall. It was at a price of 5400 you could have bought some btc then.
You could have sold them when the btc price was near 7k. Not everything is lost so be patience.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

As you wish, If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy and if you don't want then the case is different. But for me, you have to wait for the suitable time in order to buy Bitcoin at a good price. Now Bitcoin price is very high so that you should not be engaged with this system at this rate. so my suggestion is that to wait for a couple of weeks.
Although a little correction was expected here and was expected that the price of bitcoin will come down a little but we can see that price of bitcoin is still trading in a good price and getting more support from the investors, therefore i think it will be a good decision to invest money in bitcoin right now. Because the price of bitcoin has still good potential and its price can go more and more high in next few months.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

Prepare an analysis on bitcoin. Study reports on bitcoin about the growth and volatility. Don't put all your savings Into bitcoin as fluctuation can play a negative impact on your savings/earnings through bitcoin. Since there's a small drop in price it's quite a good period to buy a small amount of bitcoin.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:59 PM

if I suggest do not buy now because btc has a high enough price if it still insisted to keep it have the possibility of capital expenditure must be large so that all forms of transactions can run smoothly without any problems that could hinder your intentions before.but if you sell it back would also profit maximal because every time the movement of btc prices is felt very quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: