Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:01:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?  (Read 6896 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

Yes! Now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin. Especially while the price is still cheap. I recommend buying as much as you can while under 10k. Get comfortable with it at the same time that will help so much.

Should have made the purchase a few days back, as you will definitely miss the Bitcoin Gold airdrop. But don't worry much. Another airdrop is only a few days away (B2X, which is roughly two and half weeks from now). My advice would be not to delay your purchase any further. Even if the prices remain stable, your investment will be profitable as a result of the airdrops.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

If you have enough money and you think that in the future the prices will grow up then you should purchase in bitcoin only but if you think that there will some other altcoins will also grow up then the best thing is to invest in the ratio percentage in these coins.

csilla

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Its definitely a good decision to invest to bitcoins nowadays.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.
Yes you should buy bitcoin now, because the value of the bitcoin now i not so high and from that in the future from time to time the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and higher, that is why it would be helpful and effective to buy bitcoin now for you able to have so much money in the future.
I think there is specific timing for buying or selling your bit coin so I also recommend buying more and more bit coin now because the rate and prices are continuously increasing with the passage of time I mean the price of today is less than the price of tomorrow.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

For me, you should buy bitcoin now, because the price of bitcoin is still increasing and growing. You can still earn money through it by buying now and sell it by the time that bitcoin price increase.  You can also buy now and hold your bitcoin, I’m 80% sure that the price of it will be increased by 5 to 15% or above by a month.  But don’t expect too much on bitcoin price, it’s unstable.  Smiley
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

In my opinion should you buy bitcoin, we buy bitcoin in the market if the value of the bitcoin is lower, we cannot predict when the bitcoin drops the value, if that price is lower value buy bitcoin and hold them as long bitcoin got increasing the value.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:12:48 PM

I think its always the right time to buy bitcoin as its price is highly fluctuating but also it will rise again so nothing to fear about that. If today its market is down it will eventually rise in one or two days. And i don't think it will go below 5500$ now so you can buy now.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

My strategy when I buy bitcoin I patiently waiting if the worth of the bitcoin ranges 4,500 to 5, 300 so that time. This past day I buy bitcoin range 5, 300 and I hold them as long I the worth of it increases double or triple my income.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

I think its always the right time to buy bitcoin as its price is highly fluctuating but also it will rise again so nothing to fear about that. If today its market is down it will eventually rise in one or two days. And i don't think it will go below 5500$ now so you can buy now.
I agree.Even if the current price may seem too expensive for you but it would still be better if you buy it now because in the next days for sure bitcoin price will still continue to rise up.So you would still receive big profit if you buy bitcoin right now.And i think bitcoin will never go down below $5000 even after the hardfork.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

New user to the forums and new to Bitcoin overall, just looking for some advice. My friends have bought packs with USI-tech a few months ago when the price was around £2.5k per coin. I'm looking to get into it but just wondering when to go for it.

I've been waiting for the price to fall which it kind of has now, do I wait it out even longer for it to fork again in November? Or do I just put some money into it now. I've been doing a lot of research before I do anything but just want some opinions on here please.

If you believe that bitcoin can still grow bigger,  I really think that you can buy anytime. However, the best time to go shopping is when prices go down. It's good to buy cheap, so that you can earn a lot if price increase again. I think bitcoin will keep going up till the end of the year.
It is in our observation that the growth of bit coin is very fast and there is no highest limit for the price of bit coin so at any stage buying bit coin will be a profitable act of an investor because the fast growth of bit coin will reward him a huge profit.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Well the price fluctuation is a thing that even the expert trader can't predict accurately. The price might go up or down.
The fork has finished and the price has seen a little of downward movement but it is not that much though. We can consider it still a higher price.
If the price is corrected more then there might be a downward more if not we can the price rising further more. There is a fork in November and so there are chances that the price might increase until then. So you have to take your chances against the price.

Yup, I do agree with this, you should always watch out the fork. So you'll be able to determine the best time to buy your own Bitcoin, I suggest you to watch the fork this upcoming November.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

You can wait the price of bitcoin fall before you buy thats easy step you can do right now so you can prevent losing money. Because they have another fork in the november and they have possibility the price decrease . But Its better if you want to invest now invest only the 50 percent of your investment and for you will earn a lot of profit if that happen. More profit with us!.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

I think it's right to buy bitcoin because I see in the next month there's more good news on bitcoin, so maybe this bitcoin price will go up. I myself have bought bitcoin yesterday after tomorrow because I'm sure bitcoin in the near future will experience a price increase

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:37:24 PM

if you want to buy so buy it know, if your speculation say that bitcoin rate will rise up in the next few month so buy it, if your heart sayd no so dont do it. my advice is dont ask people when you buy or sell it, because if you ask them and do it, you will regret it because you can;t make decision

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

I guess its the right time as the price has fall down.idk when the price will be high but it will im sure.so go on and buy them
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Just buy bitcoin.  In any case, even if its price goes down after you buy, just stay with it keep your bitcoins.  It is normal for bitcoin price to goes up and down.  It is volatile.  Even if the price goes down it will goes up if you will looked at its performance in the past years.

Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

yes you can buy bitcoin everytime, and everyperson want to earn more and more money and this is the time to buy bitcoins because bitcoin rates appreciate day by day.
nesterpu

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

You can buy bitcoin anytime you like. according to my guess. Bitcoin prices in 2018 will reach $ 10k. So the current bitcoin price is currently very cheap
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Please don't rely on other's advice or suggestion, you have to take a proper action regarding this issue according to your analysis. At first, you have made up your mind following your desire and based on a feasibility test.
But it is really expensive investment right now, the price of Bitcoin is almost $6000 so if you want to invest here so that you have to manage a large amount of money for this purpose. that is why this is too costly to invest in this platform right now.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Please don't rely on other's advice or suggestion, you have to take a proper action regarding this issue according to your analysis. At first, you have made up your mind following your desire and based on a feasibility test.
But it is really expensive investment right now, the price of Bitcoin is almost $6000 so if you want to invest here so that you have to manage a large amount of money for this purpose. that is why this is too costly to invest in this platform right now.
I agree with you so much. sometimes, when taking other people's advice, and when it does not match your wishes, you will blame the person. so, try to make your own decision on this, because that might be the best option.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: